Home
Forum
Help
Directory
Calendar
Login
Register
HORSEPLOP.COM
»
General Category
»
Harness Racing
»
....
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: .... (Read 3027 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Liberty Bell
Stakes Horse
Posts: 1612
....
«
on:
October 22, 2024, 01:52:39 PM »
....
«
Last Edit: October 22, 2024, 02:42:21 PM by gh2009
»
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
HORSEPLOP.COM
»
General Category
»
Harness Racing
»
....
shout out
Sound off !
JT
:
No kidding.. right Dougie
Today
at 11:53:19 AM
dougie
:
JT.....Get us a "hot"horse. LOL!
Today
at 11:50:33 AM
JT
:
I might have to take him up on that..roughly 3 to 4 hour drive for me
Today
at 11:28:30 AM
JT
:
He said if I ever wanted to go to come knocking on his door and he would hook me up
..he said you gotta wear a shirt and tie. I said we'll I wouldn't go in these clothes..my clothes are covered in paint
Today
at 11:26:47 AM
JT
:
Funny story..the house I am working on now, the next door neighbor came out and was rocking a Keeneland t-shirt. We chatted for a bit. He has friends that own some and they have a permanent spot in the clubhouse
Today
at 11:24:54 AM
Trigger
:
"we were training here." End of discussion G, why you're an irrelovant, an anonymous coward, a liar extroidnaire...no one here of any consequence believes you or ever will. But you keep seeking to convince our lying eyes
Today
at 11:18:41 AM
wiggles44
:
Calm down Mike
Today
at 11:15:26 AM
G
:
They told me last winter was fabulous while all the tracks and farms were shut down they were training
Today
at 11:15:12 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal