Author Topic: chantilly  (Read 7230 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Any1Left

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 690
Re: chantilly
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2024, 01:05:34 PM »
I root for this horse every week and GEORGE is a great owner for the game and a very sharp gambler and owner,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,This horse wears spredders and come very close to kicking herself and that could be a huge problem at higher speeds,,,,,,

trottingstud

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 293
Re: chantilly
« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2024, 01:38:27 PM »
I could be wrong but I thought you can't supplement a 2yr to the breeders crown

Grandstand Handicapper

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2777
  • Which wolf wins? The one you feed.
Re: chantilly
« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2024, 02:20:11 PM »
I could be wrong but I thought you can't supplement a 2yr to the breeders crown

You are not wrong.

SDST2009

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 781
Re: chantilly
« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2024, 06:08:56 PM »
I root for this horse every week and GEORGE is a great owner for the game and a very sharp gambler and owner,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,This horse wears spredders and come very close to kicking herself and that could be a huge problem at higher speeds,,,,,,

Are you talking about Chantilly? I do not see spreaders on her and looks like she just has a single knee taped so must not be too concerning..

Lance

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1124
Re: chantilly
« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2024, 06:33:45 PM »
Are you talking about Chantilly? I do not see spreaders on her and looks like she just has a single knee taped so must not be too concerning..
Yes, she doesn’t wear spreaders.  I don’t ever recall a really top calibre horse with spreaders…although I’m sure there have been.

corndawg

  • NW-1
  • *
  • Posts: 29
Re: chantilly
« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2024, 12:51:46 AM »
She wears invisible spreaders. Ones that aren’t actually on the horse and can’t be seen.

SDST2009

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 781
Re: chantilly
« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2024, 01:09:42 PM »
She wears invisible spreaders. Ones that aren’t actually on the horse and can’t be seen.

 ngc3 ngc3

Grandstand Handicapper

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2777
  • Which wolf wins? The one you feed.
Re: chantilly
« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2024, 02:05:34 PM »

SDST2009

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 781
Re: chantilly
« Reply #23 on: October 14, 2024, 06:36:40 PM »
Here's the picture.....

https://standardbredcanada.ca/news/10-9-24/super-filly-chantilly-aims-perfect-season.html

Ah. I missed the split boots but certainly no spreaders.

It's nice they're putting her away so fresh. She ought to come back pretty well, fingers crossed.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • wiggles44: Mike is having a meltdown.  :)
    Today at 06:32:59 PM
  • toothman: how did todays picks go?
    Today at 05:54:42 PM
  • Trigger: Was it your family aborted fetus, cahlhoun?  no, because you need balls, of which you have neither.  Go root calhoun on he's praying for the next Israeli invasion.  One thing to back the wrong horse, but the hypocrisy  ngc3
    Today at 04:51:22 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Below is a comment on how low the human mind can go! Keep making your family proud Paul!
    Today at 04:47:47 PM
  • Trigger: WTF does he think he's accomplishing, if he had a screenshot of Calhoun getting ass fucked while chowing down on an aborted fetus maybe he'd get a huh  ngc3
    Today at 04:32:56 PM
  • Lockedin with Pace: He hasn't met his quota yet for screenshots today.
    Today at 04:25:02 PM
  • JT: Wiggles isn't your shift over for the day.. no extra pay for overtime  ngc3
    Today at 04:23:43 PM
  • wiggles44: Hi again Mike :)
    Today at 02:30:15 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal