Author Topic: Great Job Per Engblom  (Read 2435 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Onthefront11

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 580
Great Job Per Engblom
« on: September 30, 2024, 07:48:11 PM »
Sweeps the double 2 open length wins for that owner trainer.   Everyone wins, no worries mate, nice to know people.  Great trainer tough to beat.   

Slobbert23

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 272
Re: Great Job Per Engblom
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2024, 09:22:05 PM »
Gotta steal what they can with Anap in town. No more fun every race.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: You want to cancel your plop account - do it yourself - GO to "Profile" (Top of page).  Then bottom left under "Actions" click on "Delete this account" - Simple -  ;D
    Today at 01:22:45 PM
  • Trigger: Pigeons, gay jokes, gay emojis, you said it must be true   ngc3...ouch  ngc3
    Today at 12:33:32 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: :1
    Today at 12:29:10 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: still dreaming of my penis..Oh well. A pillow biter will always be a pillow biter I guess.
    Today at 12:28:54 PM
  • Trigger: If you sent me a pic I didn't see it or a dick, maybe enlarge it...a lot  ngc3
    Today at 12:19:53 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: I knew I should of never sent you that dick pic! Now you are obsessed with it!  tmbz1
    Today at 12:17:02 PM
  • Trigger: You said you have fingers as thick as a your penis  ngc3, not sure what that even means penis fingers but you said it and we read it.  Don't need an autogragh pic of your hands full of penis fingers  ngc3
    Today at 12:16:50 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Leave my Penis out of this. If you're so infatuated with it, I'll send you a autograph picture of it!
    Today at 12:02:20 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal