Author Topic: Roger is clueless  (Read 6214 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pocketrocketwinner

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1434
Re: Roger is clueless
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2024, 02:23:02 PM »
3 being white and 5 being black they did look similar. Watching live I could see the color of the saddcloths but not sure about the simulcast

I'm not giving Roger any passes. He embarrassed himself. I just can't believe management didn't make sure they were easy to tell apart cause they have to know that the announcer is no longer capable of doing the job. Obviously, the drastically different colors of Dunn and Noble didn't help Roger at all

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3816
Re: Roger is clueless
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2024, 02:40:01 PM »
I'm not giving Roger any passes. He embarrassed himself. I just can't believe management didn't make sure they were easy to tell apart cause they have to know that the announcer is no longer capable of doing the job. Obviously, the drastically different colors of Dunn and Noble didn't help Roger at all
Nobody has the guts to fire him and there is nobody waiting in the wings to take over. It would have been Sam McKee.. He was Roger's assistant for years there.. Then it was Steve Cross.. who wasn't horrible and now Settlemoir. I'm not sure who will replace Roger one day.

pocketrocketwinner

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1434
Re: Roger is clueless
« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2024, 03:09:45 PM »
I'd also like to know how it is possible that they have no video of the head on down the backside. I'm convinced they let Noble survive pulling the pocket because the judges have no access to video. There is gambling involved. Fair races or not, they either have to have adequate ability to judge the races or next year should be non betting.

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3816
Re: Roger is clueless
« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2024, 03:11:29 PM »
I'd also like to know how it is possible that they have no video of the head on down the backside. I'm convinced they let Noble survive pulling the pocket because the judges have no access to video. There is gambling involved. Fair races or not, they either have to have adequate ability to judge the races or next year should be non betting.
Totally agree lots of improvements should be done there.

pocketrocketwinner

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1434
Re: Roger is clueless
« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2024, 03:20:40 PM »
Totally agree lots of improvements should be done there.

The judges intentionally didn't even blink Noble cause they have no video and had to hide the entire situation from everyone. In my opinion, regulators needed to step in and take away the gambling license

Gym Jeffersun

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 632
Re: Roger is clueless
« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2024, 03:52:49 PM »
One must realize this is a county fair............. .........and why not have this asshole.......... .........do the race call..... the game doesn't want to you in a real race environment...... ..........they want you in a county fair atmosphere...... hence the corn eating contests......... .........and The Mouth............ ....a "CARNIVAL COUNTY FAIR BARKER"...........
Just love doing the broadcast. Shuley, Chumlee, Paddock have gotten used to the holier than thou attitude. We only work on the show, because we get paid. Dealing with Ringo is a different story.

Brown jug

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3950
Re: Roger is clueless
« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2024, 04:03:58 PM »
i dont want to trash the man but please bow out gracefully, its time 

Brkn Headpole

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 987
Re: Roger is clueless
« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2024, 04:44:42 PM »
I loved it when he put out that book and he couldn't give it away. 

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: I fucked up the 8th and 10th otherwise it's a string of dd-p5's oh well 8)
    October 10, 2026, 11:53:03 PM
  • JT: tmbz1..you slammed that card
    October 10, 2026, 11:42:23 PM
  • Trigger: ngc3 Hit that tri and dd
    October 10, 2026, 11:30:17 PM
  • Trigger: Mario J Baillargeon last race heavy favorite, drugged up and with a rocket jammed in his ass that pile of shit driver would struggle, from the 9 hole  ngc3  I bet Ratchford with the 1 beats the 9  ;D
    October 10, 2026, 11:13:01 PM
  • Trigger: JMac another biggie, a $33k and a $24k on a night woith nearly $3mil in purses  ngc3 King James, who couldn't find Hoosier yesterday when OOMM needed him the most  ngc3
    October 10, 2026, 10:40:57 PM
  • Trigger: Wherever BJ is bobble is nowhere to be found  ngc3 Canadians are so so so sensitive and sentimental  :-\
    October 10, 2026, 10:33:49 PM
  • JT: I think that wasn't shenanigans..just a piss poor decision  ngc3
    October 10, 2026, 10:33:22 PM
  • JT: Great battle upcoming in the breeders crown. Can't wait to witness it in person tmbz1..bucket list item..check ;D
    October 10, 2026, 10:27:00 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal