Author Topic: How Old  (Read 7241 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Wickedone

  • NW-1
  • *
  • Posts: 2
Re: How Old
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2024, 10:05:06 AM »
Sure ya don’t lol 😂

Mazola

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1365
Re: How Old
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2024, 08:28:15 PM »
Ya don't be a prick
Right wing Christians are frauds

Grandstand Handicapper

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2782
  • Which wolf wins? The one you feed.
Re: How Old
« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2024, 08:47:29 PM »
How old was Sean Bier when he starting warming up horses? I think kid was going training miles with horses from the time he was 14 or 15, LOL.

PurpleSheetPicks

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2669
Re: How Old
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2024, 09:10:39 AM »
I was training for Mosieyev stable at Gateway farms at 12. I used Jacks colors 11.wp

old guy

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1217
Re: How Old
« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2024, 11:40:38 AM »
I was warming up at 14

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: Calhoun, genius shows you how to make $$$ after the race  ngc3
    Today at 11:16:20 AM
  • Calhoun: An 8-horse $2 parlay of 3/5 winners = $ 85.  Of 4/5 winners = $4/5 winners = $108... Remarkable. $$$
    Today at 11:00:16 AM
  • Dingus: I’m impressed
    Today at 09:50:46 AM
  • JT: You da man bello ;D
    October 04, 2026, 09:47:47 PM
  • dougie: Nice job BELLO!!!!!
    October 04, 2026, 09:31:49 PM
  • Trigger: You and genius are now a page 3 story, Bello SWEPT THE FIRST 8 Races at Northfield  62za.clp 62za.clp 86z.st 62za.clp 62za.clp
    October 04, 2026, 09:29:39 PM
  • andrew: and here it comes  ngc3
    October 04, 2026, 09:24:41 PM
  • Trigger: I'll take either stance, pro-Trump, anti-Trump, no matter  ;D
    October 04, 2026, 09:16:39 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal