Home
Forum
Help
Directory
Calendar
Login
Register
HORSEPLOP.COM
»
General Category
»
Harness Racing
»
Hated drivers
« previous
next »
Print
Pages:
1
[
2
]
Author
Topic: Hated drivers (Read 6838 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
theokodjak26
Stakes Horse
Posts: 1162
Re: Hated drivers
«
Reply #15 on:
July 04, 2024, 09:16:57 PM »
We should remember Nick Surick was a driver. So how can he not be the most hated driver for what he has done to destroy harness racing?
Logged
Print
Pages:
1
[
2
]
« previous
next »
HORSEPLOP.COM
»
General Category
»
Harness Racing
»
Hated drivers
shout out
Sound off !
JT
:
Today
at 08:51:35 PM
dougie
:
Good luck gambling tomorrow. Great card at Belmont!
Today
at 08:51:31 PM
JT
:
Who knows, they've scored 3 points against the Patriots the week before
Today
at 08:51:21 PM
dougie
:
Off for my walk! Have a great night my friend!
Today
at 08:50:59 PM
JT
:
Yup stay clear.. if I wasn't a Steelers fan I'd slam the Browns moneyline
Today
at 08:50:08 PM
dougie
:
Jell with the offense I meant. LOL!
Today
at 08:49:40 PM
dougie
:
i watched the last game and I thought the Steelers were very hyped up that game. I think Rogers is starting to hell with the offense. If the o line offers him some protection, he'll carve up that defende.
Today
at 08:49:22 PM
JT
:
The Browns suck..agreed.. but Pittsburgh is awful on Thursday night road games and at Cleveland since Big Ben retired
Today
at 08:48:57 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal