Author Topic: Garreth Dowse  (Read 31219 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Slobbert23

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 272
Garreth Dowse
« on: July 02, 2024, 10:41:47 AM »
Anyone know why Garreth was banned from Yonkers?!?!?


Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7713
Re: Garreth Dowse
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2024, 10:49:48 AM »
Because GGH had enough info to make it a headache for YR. Enter Per Engblom.

Slobbert23

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 272
Re: Garreth Dowse
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2024, 10:53:04 AM »
Just wondering who GGH is?

hoosierboy

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 11873
Re: Garreth Dowse
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2024, 11:05:38 AM »
Just wondering who GGH is?

Gilbert Garcia Herrera

Slobbert23

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 272
Re: Garreth Dowse
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2024, 11:07:28 AM »
Thank you when will Per be leaving?

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7713
Re: Garreth Dowse
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2024, 11:15:35 AM »
Thank you when will Per be leaving?

For a guy who got a positive last April which wasn't made public until a year later, now racing on appeal. I would say never. Look at the shit storm I started going to Settlemoir with what I know.

PIGLAND

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 165255
Re: Garreth Dowse
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2024, 01:43:22 PM »
not many rules at jonkers

Parked

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2806
Re: Garreth Dowse
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2024, 02:24:35 PM »
Not many for some.   

Kole Hanover

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1120
  • Beautiful days in Lexington
Re: Garreth Dowse
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2024, 02:55:18 PM »
For a guy who got a positive last April which wasn't made public until a year later, now racing on appeal. I would say never. Look at the shit storm I started going to Settlemoir with what I know.

 What good has it done you? Seriously

  I mean, you're a good camera man running around recording people, that's one thing. How else?
Eye on a few in Lexington, only buying 1 & will pickup a couple in Harrisburg. Have had better luck there.
  Lex is always fun though but can be over priced.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7713
Re: Garreth Dowse
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2024, 05:30:52 PM »
What good has it done you? Seriously

  I mean, you're a good camera man running around recording people, that's one thing. How else?

And was able to expose a lot more of where the problems lie than anyone else from the inside. What good has it done me? I couldn't care less about racing. Have me at aligned myself with some very good people across lines in the horse industry. And now I'm running a beautiful farm that no matter how it all ends I walk away MUCH better than before I began. You seem to think I care about my involvement in harness racing. I only care about the horses. You see what happened when I rattled their cages. In the long run it has zero effect on me. You're the ones who will be fucked in the end, not me. It's all happening as we type, and you are clueless as to just how much it hurts a lot of good people. So it must mean you're one of the scumbags, because you choose to attack someone like me who would rather see the little guys benefit too. Only reason you don't hear anyone in the game talk is they are scared shitless to. Is that clear enough? You're so brainwashed you can't see it.

Kole Hanover

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1120
  • Beautiful days in Lexington
Re: Garreth Dowse
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2024, 06:02:19 PM »
And was able to expose a lot more of where the problems lie than anyone else from the inside. What good has it done me? I couldn't care less about racing. Have me at aligned myself with some very good people across lines in the horse industry. And now I'm running a beautiful farm that no matter how it all ends I walk away MUCH better than before I began. You seem to think I care about my involvement in harness racing. I only care about the horses. You see what happened when I rattled their cages. In the long run it has zero effect on me. You're the ones who will be fucked in the end, not me. It's all happening as we type, and you are clueless as to just how much it hurts a lot of good people. So it must mean you're one of the scumbags, because you choose to attack someone like me who would rather see the little guys benefit too. Only reason you don't hear anyone in the game talk is they are scared shitless to. Is that clear enough? You're so brainwashed you can't see it.

 But you don't own any horses, how come?
 
 
Eye on a few in Lexington, only buying 1 & will pickup a couple in Harrisburg. Have had better luck there.
  Lex is always fun though but can be over priced.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7713
Re: Garreth Dowse
« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2024, 07:14:02 PM »
But you don't own any horses, how come?

When did I ever really own horses? Are you fucking dense?  ngc3

harnessplop

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1431
Re: Garreth Dowse
« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2024, 03:49:07 AM »
Crazy

Kole Hanover

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1120
  • Beautiful days in Lexington
Re: Garreth Dowse
« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2024, 07:03:38 AM »
When did I ever really own horses? Are you fucking dense?  ngc3


 You never could afford them, it's just ironic how you go on about "welfare horsemen" yet you're on welfare yourself.

 When could you afford a quality racehorse?

 All the groom's/joggers/good owners do not need to be tossed in under the "welfare horsemen" umbrella. Some do- of course.
 Can't paint everyone with the same brush, remember you use to wear mommy's high heels around, Michelle.

 
Eye on a few in Lexington, only buying 1 & will pickup a couple in Harrisburg. Have had better luck there.
  Lex is always fun though but can be over priced.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7713
Re: Garreth Dowse
« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2024, 07:07:35 AM »

 You never could afford them, it's just ironic how you go on about "welfare horsemen" yet you're on welfare yourself.

 When could you afford a quality racehorse?

 All the groom's/joggers/good owners do not need to be tossed in under the "welfare horsemen" umbrella. Some do- of course.
 Can't paint everyone with the same brush, remember you use to wear mommy's high heels around, Michelle.

Says who again? Exactly. Dismissed.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • G: Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3  Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3
    Today at 08:38:09 PM
  • Trigger: Calhoun, genius shows you how to make $$$ after the race  ngc3
    Today at 11:16:20 AM
  • Calhoun: An 8-horse $2 parlay of 3/5 winners = $ 85.  Of 4/5 winners = $4/5 winners = $108... Remarkable. $$$
    Today at 11:00:16 AM
  • Dingus: I’m impressed
    Today at 09:50:46 AM
  • JT: You da man bello ;D
    October 04, 2026, 09:47:47 PM
  • dougie: Nice job BELLO!!!!!
    October 04, 2026, 09:31:49 PM
  • Trigger: You and genius are now a page 3 story, Bello SWEPT THE FIRST 8 Races at Northfield  62za.clp 62za.clp 86z.st 62za.clp 62za.clp
    October 04, 2026, 09:29:39 PM
  • andrew: and here it comes  ngc3
    October 04, 2026, 09:24:41 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal