Author Topic: Keeping Pace: Two Prominent Harness Horsemen Mark Ford & Stephen Dey Come In Fro  (Read 43071 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
I admit that you’re a fucking rat! Kinda hard to respect somebody that ratted out and created bullshit stories about successful businessmen that actually tried to help them.

Do you realize you actually alienate everybody you come in contact with?

Miller said hi you came back with a fucking sarcastic comment instead of saying, hey, how’s he doing? I hope he’s OK!  No you gotta be a jerk off with your sarcastic remarks.


Again, if it's the Miller I think it is, how's his drunk ass owner I hadda hold my shirt on to keep him from bleeding to death? I don't have to nor will I ever conform to anything anyone demands from me. Especially any cunts who have been running their lowlife mouths behind screens for years. Man up and tell everyone who you are not being a cryptic twat. And then it'll be my turn to tell some stories.

Kole Hanover

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1110
  • Best year yet! Only Sept & all 3 are winners
 Its always the one with no money, no car, no wife, no life but flaps off at the gums about everyone else.

 Mikey boy, there is no chance you could last for a minute in a fight.
 You would actually shit your pants & have a heart attack.
 My 15yr old son would mangle you himself but he doesn't go around food banks & welfare soup kitchens so you won't have to see him anyways. (You were so quick to turn on the cam/recorder when the Jackson boys scared the living daylights out of you, yelling like a coward so it would get broken up by security, bitch move)

 You really should watch your mouth, people are saying truths to you, you're just painting everyone with the same brush that none of it applies to me.

 You really do have nothing, maybe a little bit of humility is on the menu sometime.
Best time of year watch the young horses racing for great money. Nothing better than following the horses, going to wherever their next stake is, with family.

Gaagoots

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5070
Its always the one with no money, no car, no wife, no life but flaps off at the gums about everyone else.

 Mikey boy, there is no chance you could last for a minute in a fight.
 You would actually shit your pants & have a heart attack.
 My 15yr old son would mangle you himself but he doesn't go around food banks & welfare soup kitchens so you won't have to see him anyways. (You were so quick to turn on the cam/recorder when the Jackson boys scared the living daylights out of you, yelling like a coward so it would get broken up by security, bitch move)

 You really should watch your mouth, people are saying truths to you, you're just painting everyone with the same brush that none of it applies to me.

 You really do have nothing, maybe a little bit of humility is on the menu sometime.
BINGO! And not only that then he tells bullshit stories about successful businessmen like Mark Ford, Steve Jones, the late West Fisher and Ray S! These men did nothing but try to help him but he made up all these bullshit story about them so he can accumulate clicks on his YouTube all to make an extra $3.00 a month. Just pathetic!! 

Gaagoots

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5070
Again, if it's the Miller I think it is, how's his drunk ass owner I hadda hold my shirt on to keep him from bleeding to death? I don't have to nor will I ever conform to anything anyone demands from me. Especially any cunts who have been running their lowlife mouths behind screens for years. Man up and tell everyone who you are not being a cryptic twat. And then it'll be my turn to tell some stories.
The Mexican Miller who works for Mark! You know exactly who I’m talking about. He’s a nice man he was asking about you and you had to get all shitty.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
The Mexican Miller who works for Mark! You know exactly who I’m talking about. He’s a nice man he was asking about you and you had to get all shitty.


Actually, no I don't. Maybe I know his face, but not the name. Don't tell me what I do and don't know you cumstain coward. But say hi I just don't know the name. Only people I knew who worked for Mark are Sharon, Kraus and Roy.

Gaagoots

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5070
Actually, no I don't. Maybe I know his face, but not the name. Don't tell me what I do and don't know you cumstain coward. But say hi I just don't know the name. Only people I knew who worked for Mark are Sharon, Kraus and Roy.
Mark and Sharon are still here Roy moved to Florida

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Mark and Sharon are still here Roy moved to Florida

I know. Roy hasn't had a lot of nice things to say about Ford since he left.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • wiggles44: Hi again Mike :)
    Today at 02:30:15 PM
  • Trigger: Taint tapped out  ;D
    Today at 02:04:07 PM
  • Trigger: If I was to go under as a Misfit how retarded and boring do you have to get, pretty muh a lot  ngc3 almost impossible to pull that off and repeat the same shit for months  ngc3
    Today at 01:52:27 PM
  • JT: Looks that way  :P
    Today at 01:31:05 PM
  • wiggles44: Too many :)
    Today at 01:28:19 PM
  • JT: Looks like a long day for ya here wiggles..going on 6 hours now..lots of screenshots to check I suppose  :P
    Today at 01:22:31 PM
  • wiggles44: Are you allowed near women Mike?   :)
    Today at 01:16:36 PM
  • dougie: Andrew? LOL!
    Today at 01:05:13 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal