Author Topic: Karl better be worried  (Read 10884 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

SDST2009

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 781
Re: Karl better be worried
« Reply #30 on: June 16, 2024, 11:16:43 PM »
I completely agree.
To add. Guys like Yannick are great for the sport. He's drives to win. Every race. Can't say that about nearly anyone else.

Yep. You're not wrong. A portion of what's wrong with this sport is what you're talking about.

But he has also gotten good horses beat this way, too. He's used horses hard when there was no need.

He is just not the choice I would make in this case, but I'll reiterate, I don't think this horse's potential issues are going to be YG's fault.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • wiggles44: Calm down Mike #2
    Today at 08:14:10 PM
  • Trigger: wiggles answer all the questions yourself then ask them to others.  If not stfu you'll be eggnored  ngc3 Be calm wiggles, a month's long failure must be trying working double time screenshotting  ngc3
    Today at 07:49:24 PM
  • wiggles44: Do you wager actual money Mike #2?
    Today at 07:47:12 PM
  • Trigger: Roy all by himself 121 4/5, Lance would have you believe these Canadians are the shit, close they're shit  ngc3
    Today at 07:18:21 PM
  • Trigger: JJ looks like a million dollar compared to MMac, wow does he stink, dead fucking weight  ngc3
    Today at 07:10:46 PM
  • wiggles44: Have some water Mike #2
    Today at 07:02:15 PM
  • Trigger: Two plop faggots, turned into bitches, I mean Chihuahua Cock and G have more juice than you two here  ;D
    Today at 06:56:52 PM
  • Trigger: Kirby let's find out where Calhoun is going to be next, I promise I'll show since he always does  ngc3
    Today at 06:55:53 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal