Author Topic: The Glorious Results Of A Welfare Supported "Industry"  (Read 6766 times)

M P

• Stakes Horse
Re: The Glorious Results Of A Welfare Supported "Industry"
« Reply #75 on: June 10, 2024, 10:34:11 PM »
My God the more you people post the more you expose just how far you will go to cover the fact that you are welfare receiving horse killers and the horses really mean NOTHING to you. In none of your responses do any of you post one idea on how to handle the aftercare of standardbreds. Not even once!  ngc3

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #76 on: June 10, 2024, 10:36:05 PM »
Ps are you a vegan????  are you I am seriously curious.

Nope, are you stupid? I'd say I'm curious, but your response proves you are. It's proof that you are someone who has no empathy for the animals and your pea sized brain cannot absorb the fact there are people who truly care about the animals. NOT JUST WHEN THEY ARE EARNING WELFARE MONEY AS RACEHORSES. Does that answer your question dillweed?

The Unstable

• Top Claimer
« Reply #77 on: June 10, 2024, 10:38:21 PM »
Very mature respone. you love asking questions and casting aspersions.  So i will ask you a question politely.  are you a vegan.  the answer in simple .  Yes or No. 

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #78 on: June 10, 2024, 10:40:05 PM »
I'll end this with there is not one response any of you can post that will win the argument. You've tried your best to somehow derail my point and all have failed miserably, just like your industry. You have all ruined the SPORT of harness racing. Any response will come with another picture of another defenseless animal you pieces of shit have destroyed. And none of you give a flying fuck about it either.

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #79 on: June 10, 2024, 10:40:13 PM »
I'll end this with there is not one response any of you can post that will win the argument. You've tried your best to somehow derail my point and all have failed miserably, just like your industry. You have all ruined the SPORT of harness racing. Any response will come with another picture of another defenseless animal you pieces of shit have destroyed. And none of you give a flying fuck about it either.

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #80 on: June 10, 2024, 10:42:20 PM »
Very mature respone. you love asking questions and casting aspersions.  So i will ask you a question politely.  are you a vegan.  the answer in simple .  Yes or No.

I guess "Nope" wasn't enough? I am far from vegan. Not an animal activist, I'm and animal advocate. Do it right and respect the animals, is that so difficult? Also, I don't ask questions. I make statements based on facts and supporting documentation. Statements based on reality and historical evidence to support it. Things you people in the game now do all you can to avoid from being posted in public, just so you can continue getting your food stamps. I mean purse welfare. I mean....  ngc3

The Unstable

• Top Claimer
« Reply #81 on: June 10, 2024, 10:43:44 PM »
\

So the answerr is obviously is you eat sentinet animals.  You eat cows, pigs, chickens, goats etc.  Yet you have no issue with that I suppose no matter how they are treated.  Ps they are all government subsidied.  Meat alone is 38 billion.  Quite the pittance to harness racing.  PPS again you are casting me as a killer of horses which I am not.

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #82 on: June 10, 2024, 10:46:51 PM »
\

So the answerr is obviously is you eat sentinet animals.  You eat cows, pigs, chickens, goats etc.  Yet you have no issue with that I suppose no matter how they are treated.  Ps they are all government subsidied.  Meat alone is 38 billion.  Quite the pittance to harness racing.  PPS again you are casting me as a killer of horses which I am not.

My vegan acquaintances in the city call my a hypocrite. I have no feelings for a chicken in a four piece meal. But when I look a horse in the eyes I melt. Oh well, I can live with that. Still funny how hard you all fight me to justify the deaths of these animals this industry creates. Call me what you want, horses deserve better. I don't really care what any of you think that makes me. Nitey nite jackwagons.

The Unstable

• Top Claimer
« Reply #83 on: June 10, 2024, 10:53:09 PM »
My vegan acquaintances in the city call my a hypocrite. I have no feelings for a chicken in a four piece meal. But when I look a horse in the eyes I melt. Oh well, I can live with that. Still funny how hard you all fight me to justify the deaths of these animals this industry creates. Call me what you want, horses deserve better. I don't really care what any of you think that makes me. Nitey nite jackwagons.

I like you will never justify the abuse of racehorses but at the same time I eat animals.  There are some very horrible actors in this industry.  Yet there are a lot of horse lovers. But sadly in the end they are working animals and just like someone who gives a cow steroids to get more money at auction there are people who will do things that we both would find despicable. 

Still to say everyone is on welfare and kills horses is not right and insulting.  I agree with you a lot, but have issues how you stereotype everybody.

If you eat animals you are as complicit as anyone who gives up a racehorse and doesn't save it from the kill pen. Someone in PETA would give 2  craps about that you want to save horses but eat a lamb chop.  Cows are raised to be killed. Period.. What makes you think a horse ,is more intelligent and deserving then a pig??? (they aren't) .  I wish I didn't eat animals and didn't love racing horses but I do. ANd I actually care what that makes me. Very imperfect and a hypoctrite. 

Lastly being abusive and self righteous is not winning wnyone over (although i really don't thinj=k you care).  Some of the people in the industry will never care about horse aftercare.  They will never care ever.  I think the industry should offer more money deducted for purses for aftercare. 

Instead of calling everyone a horse killer I think your energies and heart would be better placed in trying to make that happen. I would sign on to it tomorrow.  But the clouds are very dark to make that happen when the USTA chairperson saw fit to employ Banca and couldn't care less. So at least we can agree with that.  Have a good night,
« Last Edit: June 10, 2024, 11:25:40 PM by The Unstable »

Wild bull

• Open / FFA
« Reply #84 on: June 11, 2024, 02:17:48 AM »
Fuck them horses and you also mp get the fuck off your high horse so what should every owner/trainer keep every horse they come into contact with fucking moron go kill yourself what's the difference between a horse cow pig chicken dog cat fuck it their all here for us to eat no sense in wasting good food

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #85 on: June 11, 2024, 09:55:16 AM »
Looks like the narcissist Mike has gotten a lot of attention, but it’s still hasn’t filled that hole. The man definitely needs psychological help.  Those who study psychology knows what I’m talking about.

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #86 on: June 12, 2024, 08:13:12 AM »
The people who live off others and do this say I need help? ngc3

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #87 on: June 12, 2024, 08:19:20 AM »
Someone think chopping off an ear would get him off a line?

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #88 on: June 17, 2024, 11:08:05 PM »
The steady flow of fresh meat courtesy of welfare funded harness racing rolls along.

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #89 on: June 17, 2024, 11:10:20 PM »

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Mazola: Tina Tuna
    Today at 09:45:14 PM
  • Bernie Madoff: Sly and The Family Stone.
    Today at 06:50:24 PM
  • Calhoun: Spuds MacKenzie
    Today at 11:31:27 AM
  • Mazola: Sunshine Sammy Morrison
    July 25, 2024, 09:39:31 PM
  • Bernie Madoff: Rufus Thomas.
    July 25, 2024, 07:13:20 PM
  • Bernie Madoff: Bar-Kays. Soulfinger and Son Of Shaft.
    July 25, 2024, 07:12:33 PM
  • In It Deep: Booker T. & the MG's
    July 25, 2024, 04:27:06 PM
  • In It Deep: Shuggie Otis!
    July 25, 2024, 04:26:44 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal