Author Topic: Meadowlands 10th race Saturday night  (Read 1737 times)

PucksnHorses

• Stakes Horse
Meadowlands 10th race Saturday night
« on: May 26, 2024, 12:15:33 PM »
Did anyone else see Andrew McCarthy yank the right line to give his brother Todd the room he needed. I guess he decided to keep it in the family, it is amazing that the Meadowlands allow these two to race in the same race together. They both are getting great stock to drive too, so it is like this many races a night.  It is such a bad look. And no I did not wager in that race.

Cleanupindustry

• 4 claimer
Re: Meadowlands 10th race Saturday night
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2024, 03:09:21 PM »
Both brother should be banned from meadowlands until stakes season over. Teach these boys a lesson you spineless ball less gural and settlemoir. But as usual you won’t   I stopped watching meadowlands a long time ago it’s just like pocono Chester yonkers same people win. I can’t wait til meadowlands closes for good   Where are the protestors when you need them    Why race just give your money to Toscano takter burke Alexander 4 of the biggest drug users in the business.  But fine them, suspend them don’t matter their brother. Sister. Mother cousin will take over til their suspension is over right!!!

bond

• Elite
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2024, 04:35:03 PM »
Did anyone else see Andrew McCarthy yank the right line to give his brother Todd the room he needed. I guess he decided to keep it in the family, it is amazing that the Meadowlands allow these two to race in the same race together. They both are getting great stock to drive too, so it is like this many races a night.  It is such a bad look. And no I did not wager in that race.
Watched it and Andy did NOT "yank" the right line. Gave his horse every chance.

Cleanupindustry

• 4 claimer
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2024, 04:44:20 PM »
I did watch it.  I wouldn’t respond if I didn’t. He definitely could have kept his brother locked in. No doubt in my mind instead saw it was him. Moved over just enough and when the horse was coming inside moved over to let him win. Yes let him win he made it look good acting skills at end hitting horse. But definitely could have prevented horse from coming 100%

Mr.Turnpike

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2024, 05:02:46 PM »

Try watching Saratoga
What a joke

PucksnHorses

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2024, 05:19:01 PM »
Watched it and Andy did NOT "yank" the right line. Gave his horse every chance.

You may want to watch it again, Andy totally yanked the right line, it is as clear as a bell. Andy tried to win the race but he knew his horse was getting tired, so if he was going to lose, might as well be Todd that wins

pocketrocketwinner

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2024, 06:31:04 PM »
You may want to watch it again, Andy totally yanked the right line, it is as clear as a bell. Andy tried to win the race but he knew his horse was getting tired, so if he was going to lose, might as well be Todd that wins

This is why brother Todd didn't pop pocket with the best horse. He knew a hole was gonna be there for him. It is teamwork that should never be allowed.

kooter for hipin

• Open / FFA
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2024, 08:37:22 PM »
This is why brother Todd didn't pop pocket with the best horse. He knew a hole was gonna be there for him. It is teamwork that should never be allowed.

Actually, none of this is really bad.  Bad is when you give some bitch the TRAINER of the YEAR award when she really doesn't know which end of the horse the shit comes out of.

Meadow Ford

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2024, 09:25:28 PM »
But Andy still finished second.
If he moved over intentionally, it cost him $3,500 in drivers fees, and perhaps piss off his owners and trainer.
I am just an old horse trainer still going around in circles. Sometimes Fast. Sometimes Half-Fast.

wizardofoz

• Open / FFA
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2024, 12:04:46 AM »
Both brother should be banned from meadowlands until stakes season over. Teach these boys a lesson you spineless ball less gural and settlemoir. But as usual you won’t   I stopped watching meadowlands a long time ago it’s just like pocono Chester yonkers same people win. I can’t wait til meadowlands closes for good   Where are the protestors when you need them    Why race just give your money to Toscano takter burke Alexander 4 of the biggest drug users in the business.  But fine them, suspend them don’t matter their brother. Sister. Mother cousin will take over til their suspension is over right!!!
Stop watching racing if you hate it so much. Go bet on other sports. You want tracks to close? Why bother with racing if it disgusts you so much?

Grandstand Handicapper

• Open / FFA
« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2024, 01:21:59 AM »
Somebody sees black. Somebody sees white.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • SwankToliverA: What about him?
    June 13, 2024, 12:18:31 AM
  • Loserbob: Rene allard
    June 11, 2024, 08:02:07 PM
  • M P: BREAKING NEWS: Ploptwats are outwardly angry that pictures of horses they trash are posted on Plop...
    June 10, 2024, 10:11:17 PM
  • M P: Breaking News: Members of Horseplop state killing Standardbreds is perfectly fine. Stay tuned for more.
    June 10, 2024, 05:21:49 PM
  • In It Deep: Hi Liberals
    June 05, 2024, 04:40:07 PM
  • In It Deep: 11.tfk
    May 28, 2024, 07:54:33 PM
  • In It Deep: The Butt Nut
    May 28, 2024, 07:49:02 PM
  • Bernie Madoff: ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
    May 24, 2024, 08:05:54 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal