Author Topic: No MAS IZZY  (Read 4707 times)

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
Re: No MAS IZZY
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2024, 04:25:30 PM »
sorry josh wasnt pena either.nice try though
Pena wasn't a beard for anyone. Stop spreading bullshit.

Wild bull

• Open / FFA
« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2024, 06:50:51 PM »
Holy shit. Throw in a comma or a period once in a while.
.   ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,     ................    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!      ??????????? There nigger is that better now.!?

Deadbeat

• NW-1
« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2024, 04:56:08 AM »
I’m Suprised it took them this long. First time Izzy was a virtual lock that their lifetime mark was lowered by several seconds. Would also win second out then whatever the horse was on wore off they looked lame until he found someone naive enough to claim a horse off of him. 

freshlasix

• Top Claimer
« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2024, 08:15:58 AM »
-

It seems that Izzy did not give a fuck. Like he is untouchable. I don't know when
   Chester, Freehold and Yonkers will catch on to him, but it will happen. Until then it will be
   business as usual. Izzy just bought two more horses this past week, First time Izzy
   is still in effect.
   I can remember Pena and Ledford laughing in the winners circle,
   I think it was toward management. Why did they have to be so shameless. I would
   guess EGO.

lost cause

• 4 claimer
« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2024, 10:33:21 AM »
Mike 100% fact Pena was a beard.i know for sure who was the brains behind it. Before Pena even started on east coast i was told to bet anything he put on the track.i was like this guy cant win in cali and now he is gonna win here.they told me who was behind it.and reason for it.it makes sense when you know who it was

old guy

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2024, 12:10:56 PM »
Mike 100% fact Pena was a beard.i know for sure who was the brains behind it. Before Pena even started on east coast i was told to bet anything he put on the track.i was like this guy cant win in cali and now he is gonna win here.they told me who was behind it.and reason for it.it makes sense when you know who it was

Ok mate

seen2much

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #21 on: May 25, 2024, 06:37:01 PM »
There are plenty of white cheaters with positives at the Meadowlands. That doesn't excuse what Izzy was doing.

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #22 on: May 25, 2024, 07:29:50 PM »
Do you think I just fell off a turnip truck? I raced every night at M1 against Pena. He was in the paddock rigging horses and warming them up. In fact, one night, he held up the race because he didn't like the way the horse scored down. His driver, Brian Sears brought the horse back in the paddock and he had the blacksmith change the front shoes and then they changed the bridle. The horse went out and run off the screen. That my friend, is not a beard.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2024, 07:31:45 PM by MIKE CAMPBELL »

lost cause

• 4 claimer
« Reply #23 on: May 25, 2024, 09:53:47 PM »
And no non cheat won at a 40% clip and dropped multiple seconds off of a horses time.yeah but it was the shoe change and length of the hopples.

lost cause

• 4 claimer
« Reply #24 on: May 25, 2024, 09:54:51 PM »
Oh and Mike how come he couldn't win any races in  al expo with his great training eye?

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #25 on: May 25, 2024, 10:45:05 PM »
And no non cheat won at a 40% clip and dropped multiple seconds off of a horses time.yeah but it was the shoe change and length of the hopples.
Wow, you are a mental case. You claimed he was a beard. I don't think he was. Him being a cheat is another subject. Please, get some help. It is only a phone call away.

The Exporter

• Elite
« Reply #26 on: May 26, 2024, 07:52:47 AM »
How do these names support your claim, if they do at all? Gregg M Pistochini, Summersby Stable and Alanna F Pena .

lost cause

• 4 claimer
« Reply #27 on: May 26, 2024, 12:41:37 PM »
as to not get sued by anyone,alledgedly a certain trainer who trained  in cali ealy in his career got pissed when he got hit with a minor medicine suspenssion when he was a top trainer out east.he said you want to see cheating its on. he brought in an old friend from cal expo to beard the operation. if you check dates when lou burst on the seen and suspension of a leading trainer you will find who was behind it

freshlasix

• Top Claimer
« Reply #28 on: May 26, 2024, 06:34:26 PM »
I’m Suprised it took them this long. First time Izzy was a virtual lock that their lifetime mark was lowered by several seconds. Would also win second out then whatever the horse was on wore off they looked lame until he found someone naive enough to claim a horse off of him.

Two of those said Clamied Horses go to night at Pocono
Race#3 Shoobee Doo A. (coming up now)

Race#9 Oh Coffee Bean

The Unstable

• 4 claimer
« Reply #29 on: May 26, 2024, 08:44:14 PM »
How many times do you think Eric Prevost called Izzy.  At least 15 times i'm guessing, but he rarely takes outside owners. 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • SwankToliverA: What about him?
    June 13, 2024, 12:18:31 AM
  • Loserbob: Rene allard
    June 11, 2024, 08:02:07 PM
  • M P: BREAKING NEWS: Ploptwats are outwardly angry that pictures of horses they trash are posted on Plop...
    June 10, 2024, 10:11:17 PM
  • M P: Breaking News: Members of Horseplop state killing Standardbreds is perfectly fine. Stay tuned for more.
    June 10, 2024, 05:21:49 PM
  • In It Deep: Hi Liberals
    June 05, 2024, 04:40:07 PM
  • In It Deep: 11.tfk
    May 28, 2024, 07:54:33 PM
  • In It Deep: The Butt Nut
    May 28, 2024, 07:49:02 PM
  • Bernie Madoff: ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
    May 24, 2024, 08:05:54 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal