Author Topic: Just more bullshit...  (Read 2339 times)

Harness racer

• Elite
Just more bullshit...
« on: May 22, 2024, 10:57:21 PM »
Racing short fields in almost every race.  The scumbags just keep getting richer!  Yonkers having a purse increase.  You can't make this shit up!  ngc3

M P

• Stakes Horse
Re: Just more bullshit...
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2024, 11:25:47 PM »
And all you do is cry about it like a cunt here. Thanks for stating the obvious though. State funded welfare and they keep it for themselves. The rest hide like pussies on Horseplop while laugh at you.  ngc3

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2024, 11:45:13 PM »
Definitely not crying about it.  I think it's funny that the NY horsemen continue to take it in the ass.  They do nothing when a track is giving free money out in a 5 horse invitational that will be going for $35k+ every week as they exclude trainers who have horses capable of competing.  While at the same time, 75% of NY horsemen are probably struggling to stay in the business.  They don't press their leadership and let the dictators steal from them. 

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2024, 02:03:49 PM »
i am unclear of your  complaint
if purses were going down you would complain and perhaps rightly so
but is your complaint that you dont have a horse to race there for the big money and short purses
a few months ago i went and got one to race there
i am not suggesting that this is ideal for racing but it is what it is
get while the gettin is good

Grandstand Handicapper

• Open / FFA
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2024, 07:51:13 PM »
https://standardbredcanada.ca/news/5-22-24/purse-increase-ahead-yonkers-raceway.html

About 10% to 15% purse hike...Things that make you go, Hmmmm...

mwins

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2024, 08:15:23 AM »
What am i missing?
They have slots and the money the track makes from slots has increased purses.

Why would anyone complain about getting more money?

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2024, 12:22:32 PM »
What am i missing?
They have slots and the money the track makes from slots has increased purses.

Why would anyone complain about getting more money?

The complaint is that the same handful of cheats are just getting richer!  They have Invitationals and only invite 5 horses sometimes?  You’re telling me there aren’t other deserving horses who can compete?  That’s exactly why it changed from Open to Invitational, so they can pick and choose who is getting the money.  It’s a monopoly and they are handing out tax payer dollars to only those in the inner circle.

kooter for hipin

• Open / FFA
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2024, 11:20:45 PM »
The complaint is that the same handful of cheats are just getting richer!  They have Invitationals and only invite 5 horses sometimes?  You’re telling me there aren’t other deserving horses who can compete?  That’s exactly why it changed from Open to Invitational, so they can pick and choose who is getting the money.  It’s a monopoly and they are handing out tax payer dollars to only those in the inner circle.

Go bet Woodbine. Great racing, full fields, great driver colony, and the Canadians have fucking you and making you like it down to a science. These guys don't waste money on tri boxes, they bet cold numbers and get them home. 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • SwankToliverA: What about him?
    June 13, 2024, 12:18:31 AM
  • Loserbob: Rene allard
    June 11, 2024, 08:02:07 PM
  • M P: BREAKING NEWS: Ploptwats are outwardly angry that pictures of horses they trash are posted on Plop...
    June 10, 2024, 10:11:17 PM
  • M P: Breaking News: Members of Horseplop state killing Standardbreds is perfectly fine. Stay tuned for more.
    June 10, 2024, 05:21:49 PM
  • In It Deep: Hi Liberals
    June 05, 2024, 04:40:07 PM
  • In It Deep: 11.tfk
    May 28, 2024, 07:54:33 PM
  • In It Deep: The Butt Nut
    May 28, 2024, 07:49:02 PM
  • Bernie Madoff: ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
    May 24, 2024, 08:05:54 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal