Author Topic: Buffalo 3rd  (Read 1858 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

White Rabbit

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 634
Buffalo 3rd
« on: May 17, 2024, 03:25:03 PM »
I took a flyer on The Dealer horse in 3rd, he’s in with 7 claimer s,lays way over the field for the Jackson boys I bet the line up and the1  parks them 27, then finish’s 7th, who’s the clown on the one why park them 27 with7 claimer. Guess that’s what I get for betting that place.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: You da man bello ;D
    October 04, 2026, 09:47:47 PM
  • dougie: Nice job BELLO!!!!!
    October 04, 2026, 09:31:49 PM
  • Trigger: You and genius are now a page 3 story, Bello SWEPT THE FIRST 8 Races at Northfield  62za.clp 62za.clp 86z.st 62za.clp 62za.clp
    October 04, 2026, 09:29:39 PM
  • andrew: and here it comes  ngc3
    October 04, 2026, 09:24:41 PM
  • Trigger: I'll take either stance, pro-Trump, anti-Trump, no matter  ;D
    October 04, 2026, 09:16:39 PM
  • Trigger: If you wanna manager Andrew, not sure if Rainman2 will let me manage him, seems unmanageable  ngc3 a little political rivalry, show you Trumpees a hair loss and aging trick  ngc3
    October 04, 2026, 09:12:59 PM
  • JT: Then yeah that WILL happen ngc3
    October 04, 2026, 09:11:57 PM
  • JT: First he will respond to all of Andrew'
    October 04, 2026, 09:11:22 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal