Author Topic: Yonkers Tuesday  (Read 4149 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

PucksnHorses

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 717
Yonkers Tuesday
« on: April 02, 2024, 06:57:42 PM »
Let's try this again, can't be any worse than last week, haha.

1st. Taking a shot with #4 Blank Stare, hoping he gets cover behind this 3 horse.

PucksnHorses

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 717
Re: Yonkers Tuesday
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2024, 07:19:41 PM »
Just going to watch this 2nd race. This #3 scares me, he doesn't appear to have much early speed, not sure he will like the small track and a sloppy track as well. It could sit 1-5 or 5-1 around the track with slow fractions.

PucksnHorses

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 717
Re: Yonkers Tuesday
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2024, 07:34:47 PM »
3rd. #5 Dream Dancing, she likes an off track, her last two wins have come on an off track. Fits well in here, 5/26 ex

Bitter Truth

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2619
Re: Yonkers Tuesday
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2024, 07:43:31 PM »
 Puck. c'mon man you promised yourself. ngc3 Where's Uncle Jerry? He must be like George Thorogood.
He bets alone. You know when he bets alone, he prefers to bet by himself. ngc3

PucksnHorses

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 717
Re: Yonkers Tuesday
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2024, 07:45:43 PM »
Puck. c'mon man you promised yourself. ngc3 Where's Uncle Jerry? He must be like George Thorogood.
He bets alone. You know when he bets alone, he prefers to bet by himself. ngc3

Yeah, I know, I had a good night last night, so I thought I would give a few bucks back tonight

PucksnHorses

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 717
Re: Yonkers Tuesday
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2024, 08:08:18 PM »
Not going to get cute here, 5/1 ex and a saver 5/2 ex

COME ON MAN

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 118
Re: Yonkers Tuesday
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2024, 10:41:54 PM »
Race 12  PINK RUBY

COME ON MAN

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 118
Re: Yonkers Tuesday
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2024, 10:55:41 PM »
Raced good, not good enough !!

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: Calhoun put up $80 bucks ngc3..one of my pick5's costs more then that ngc3
    September 29, 2026, 11:35:54 PM
  • JT: Well G thinks I'm Mike ngc3..Great minds and such ngc3
    September 29, 2026, 11:33:02 PM
  • JT: I got out and so did my family..in the early 2000's. To much cheating, to many drugs.
    September 29, 2026, 11:32:14 PM
  • darnoldrocks: My family and I.  Now you're starting sound like SCM.
    September 29, 2026, 11:25:12 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Back in the day doesn't count.  Calhoun is putting up his money right now.   How about you?
    September 29, 2026, 11:24:28 PM
  • JT: My family and I owned a lot of horses back in the day.. Facts..ask wiggles screenshots don't lie :P
    September 29, 2026, 11:19:55 PM
  • darnoldrocks: JT's horses + Tiggers horses = zero ownership
    September 29, 2026, 11:17:00 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Oh, I didn't know that.  DUH
    September 29, 2026, 11:15:57 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal