Author Topic: Brian Sears  (Read 13796 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

GOAT

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 607
Brian Sears
« on: March 29, 2024, 01:45:08 PM »
Whatever happened to Brian Sears?

jupiter

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2473
Re: Brian Sears
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2024, 01:54:44 PM »
Relaxing, playing golf. No stress

hoosierboy

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 11872
Re: Brian Sears
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2024, 02:02:12 PM »
Grabbing nipples

Papillon

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2609
Re: Brian Sears
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2024, 02:32:46 PM »
changing diapers for the kid he had with Jenny Bong Bong

kantseeback

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4447
  • TDS HAS INFESTED THIS PLACE LIKE A ROACH NEST
Re: Brian Sears
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2024, 03:05:07 PM »
He left the Manager sullen and in despair.

GOAT

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 607
Re: Brian Sears
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2024, 03:19:37 PM »
I wasn't aware he and Jen were an item?

Papillon

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2609
Re: Brian Sears
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2024, 04:15:15 PM »
I wasn't aware he and Jen were an item?


check social meteors, there are baby pics on her Instagram, X and Facebook I was told.

Not sure they are an item.

chester

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 172
Re: Brian Sears
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2024, 04:43:24 PM »
been an item for along time

harnessplop

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1431
Re: Brian Sears
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2024, 04:46:43 PM »
She's gross....to many guys in her that and he's a,misfit socially....

kantseeback

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4447
  • TDS HAS INFESTED THIS PLACE LIKE A ROACH NEST
Re: Brian Sears
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2024, 05:25:03 PM »
I wasn't aware he and Jen were an item?

Yea, I figured it out after I saw her baby wearing sear's colors and a helmet.

intheclubhouse

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1551
Re: Brian Sears
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2024, 06:17:58 PM »
I am the father!

Mazola

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1360
Re: Brian Sears
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2024, 06:34:22 PM »
No baby pics on Facebook. Only Sears and the dog. Fake news
Right wing Christians are frauds

kantseeback

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4447
  • TDS HAS INFESTED THIS PLACE LIKE A ROACH NEST
Re: Brian Sears
« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2024, 07:49:21 PM »
No baby pics on Facebook. Only Sears and the dog. Fake news

Maybe the dog is the baby.

Gaagoots

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5070
Re: Brian Sears
« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2024, 10:25:49 PM »

harnessplop

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1431
Re: Brian Sears
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2024, 02:53:03 AM »
Grabbing titties florida,what a,crap industry

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • darnoldrocks: Good morning ploppers.  The air is just a little fresher this morning.  Everyone have a great day!!!
    Today at 07:31:12 AM
  • wiggles44: Good morning to all members of plop except for the multiple account holders.    :)
    Today at 05:27:15 AM
  • JT: Calhoun put up $80 bucks ngc3..one of my pick5's costs more then that ngc3
    September 29, 2026, 11:35:54 PM
  • JT: Well G thinks I'm Mike ngc3..Great minds and such ngc3
    September 29, 2026, 11:33:02 PM
  • JT: I got out and so did my family..in the early 2000's. To much cheating, to many drugs.
    September 29, 2026, 11:32:14 PM
  • darnoldrocks: My family and I.  Now you're starting sound like SCM.
    September 29, 2026, 11:25:12 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Back in the day doesn't count.  Calhoun is putting up his money right now.   How about you?
    September 29, 2026, 11:24:28 PM
  • JT: My family and I owned a lot of horses back in the day.. Facts..ask wiggles screenshots don't lie :P
    September 29, 2026, 11:19:55 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal