Author Topic: Bring back Chicago harness racing  (Read 1311 times)

R Kelly

• 4 claimer
  • PISS ON YOU
Bring back Chicago harness racing
« on: March 20, 2024, 09:58:24 PM »
All the other states are flourishing with slot infueled purses. Why can Chicago get a track and join that club? It’s a great city with great harness racing tradition. I miss Chicago harness racing. If it’s gotta be Hawthorne then just please do it right and fix the track and barn area and let us put on a first class show. Come on fellow Chicagoans let’s get a harness track going .
I believe I can fly...... out of prison soon

Wild bull

• Open / FFA
Re: Bring back Chicago harness racing
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2024, 04:14:51 AM »
All the other states are flourishing with slot infueled purses. Why can Chicago get a track and join that club? It’s a great city with great harness racing tradition. I miss Chicago harness racing. If it’s gotta be Hawthorne then just please do it right and fix the track and barn area and let us put on a first class show. Come on fellow Chicagoans let’s get a harness track going .
Chicago racing is dead it's been dead and will remain dead dummy I got a question for you since you use a pedophiles name does that mean you fuck your kids also

harnessplop

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2024, 04:41:27 AM »
Why?? Its,a,losing idea....harness is dead. Gulfstream, Churchill, nyra , maybe Santa Anita. Although golden gate is closing. Harness dead. Why bring harness tochicago....cmon man...sports betting...apps and u can bet on 9000 props....fuk horses

Oliver Clozoff

• Top Claimer
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2024, 08:14:30 AM »
There's no way to make money owning tracks anymore, they only stay in business be cause of slots, tracks on their own are losing props.  The only ones making any money from horse wagers are adw's.

ROOSTER COGBURN

• Open / FFA
  • A ROOSTER by any other name is just A COCK.
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2024, 09:18:30 AM »

R Kelly, something smells like piss in here...
Waiting for XYZ's grandiose return to his adoring fans. Its what the people want...

R Kelly

• 4 claimer
  • PISS ON YOU
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2024, 07:26:48 PM »
Chicago racing is dead it's been dead and will remain dead dummy I got a question for you since you use a pedophiles name does that mean you fuck your kids also
Ummmm you’re the one posting here for people to suck your nuts. I happen to like R Kelly you asswipe dick sucker. And you better keep hiding Gene because if and when lucPark finds out who you are, you might have bad luck and walk with a limp from your broken legs.  ngc3
« Last Edit: March 21, 2024, 07:44:46 PM by R Kelly »
I believe I can fly...... out of prison soon

Grandstand Handicapper

• Open / FFA
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2024, 10:46:31 PM »
Too much political BS and beauracracy in IL right now. The former CEO of Arlington tried to buy the track, lost out to the Chicago Bears, and that deal is on shaky ground right now, and that group wants a Chicago area t-bred track with content and possibly alternative gambling. Nobody is going to get a new harness track in IL now. It's not feasible. CD would crush them.

ROOSTER COGBURN

• Open / FFA
  • A ROOSTER by any other name is just A COCK.
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2024, 08:56:25 AM »
[/quote]

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
Waiting for XYZ's grandiose return to his adoring fans. Its what the people want...

Wild bull

• Open / FFA
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2024, 04:36:11 PM »
Ummmm you’re the one posting here for people to suck your nuts. I happen to like R Kelly you asswipe dick sucker. And you better keep hiding Gene because if and when lucPark finds out who you are, you might have bad luck and walk with a limp from your broken legs.  ngc3
ok pp kisser whatever you say that's funny lucpark couldn't break a loaf of bread into half + ain't no way in hell a princess midget like him would even try and fuck with me I'd stuff him in a truck of one of his lemons he be try to sell and dump it into the Ohio river

LimeTime

• Top Claimer
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2024, 05:56:06 PM »
City the size and magnitude of Chicago I'm sure can support harness racing. In my view it was great racing, a bit crooked at times with Andy miller, Morgan, Hiteman and others but overall, the tracks, Maywood and BMLP were good tracks, especially how they went back and forth to both tracks- an added element to confuse the amateurs.

wisha roder

• Top Claimer
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2024, 06:58:38 PM »
Why?? Its,a,losing idea....harness is dead. Gulfstream, Churchill, nyra , maybe Santa Anita. Although golden gate is closing. Harness dead. Why bring harness tochicago....cmon man...sports betting...apps and u can bet on 9000 props....fuk horses
curious…why are you on this site??? 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
  • Unclejerry: In race 4
    April 27, 2024, 08:46:31 PM
  • Unclejerry: Super/Tri/Eacta just given out in Jerrys thread !
    April 27, 2024, 08:45:55 PM
  • Unclejerry: Check Jerry's thread often bets are being made and posted
    April 27, 2024, 07:15:49 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal