Home
Forum
Help
Directory
Calendar
Login
Register
HORSEPLOP.COM
»
General Category
»
Thoroughbred Racing
»
a dispute...solved very easily.
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: a dispute...solved very easily. (Read 9645 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Jctoronto
Elite
Posts: 2204
a dispute...solved very easily.
«
on:
March 18, 2024, 08:23:49 AM »
https://www.facebook.com/groups/493185937437992/permalink/7275067592583092/?mibextid=Nif5oz
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
HORSEPLOP.COM
»
General Category
»
Thoroughbred Racing
»
a dispute...solved very easily.
shout out
Sound off !
Trigger
:
Kirby simply say thank you, Kirby's Ace is not your screen name here it's Kirbys Ace with out the apostrophe " ' ", embarresing that you changed your screen name if I taught you how to spell it. Too bade your family has less than a man in you and a dummy to boot
Today
at 10:25:40 PM
JT
:
Today
at 08:51:35 PM
dougie
:
Good luck gambling tomorrow. Great card at Belmont!
Today
at 08:51:31 PM
JT
:
Who knows, they've scored 3 points against the Patriots the week before
Today
at 08:51:21 PM
dougie
:
Off for my walk! Have a great night my friend!
Today
at 08:50:59 PM
JT
:
Yup stay clear.. if I wasn't a Steelers fan I'd slam the Browns moneyline
Today
at 08:50:08 PM
dougie
:
Jell with the offense I meant. LOL!
Today
at 08:49:40 PM
dougie
:
i watched the last game and I thought the Steelers were very hyped up that game. I think Rogers is starting to hell with the offense. If the o line offers him some protection, he'll carve up that defende.
Today
at 08:49:22 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal