Author Topic: NFLD Angus decks Bateson after 13th race  (Read 6395 times)

mgriffin

• Open / FFA
Re: NFLD Angus decks Bateson after 13th race
« Reply #30 on: March 17, 2024, 10:03:15 PM »
Bateson started it.
Why did he go over there in the first place?
He went out of his way to confront the other driver.
Dumb if you ask me. Leave it alone and if the other guy wants to talk about it, he should initiate it.
You raced the way you wanted to and finished 2nd. No need to pour gas on the fire there.
Love that there was video of it. The caretakers/trainers were also getting verbal with each other.
Guy in the green was pointing in the direction of Bateson.

Mazola

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #31 on: March 17, 2024, 10:07:03 PM »
Yes Master Bateson was in the wrong. 11.wj

JENNY FROM THE BLOCK

• Top Claimer
« Reply #32 on: March 17, 2024, 10:21:40 PM »
There use to be way more of it back it the day. Now everyone is buddy buddy and everyone wants to blow each other. I think it's should be like it use to. That's what's wrong with society as a whole. Too many people get butt hurt cause they didn't use the correct pronoun. Or someone sent some mean tweets.  I would surely take some mean tweets. Society turned soft and are all pussys.  Nice take down angus. Batson is lucky angus walked away.

titans1127

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #33 on: March 18, 2024, 09:56:56 AM »
03/17/2024   IR   FIGHTING

Mr. Angus engaged in a physical altercation with another driver on the race track after race 13 on 3/13/24. His action was against the best interest of racing. Mr. Angus had a hearing with the judges on 3/17/24. He is hereby fined $1000 and suspended from driving for 20 days. The penalty will be reduced to a fine of $500 and 10 days driving suspension if not appealed. O.S.R.C.-3769-12-26(A)(10) 3769-17-29(A)(5)&(6) The fine must be paid by 3/27/24. Mr. Angus has 48 hours to appeal this ruling.   Fined: $ 1,000
Driving - 20 days 03/19/2024 thru 04/07/2024

No ruling for Bateson yet

mgriffin

• Open / FFA
« Reply #34 on: March 18, 2024, 10:10:49 AM »
There's a way to handle your business and there is a way not to.
Not sure why someone would bring in pronoun talk to a conversation like this, but then again, it is the era of say what you want, when you want to and have no regard for human decency.

Why anyone would care what a person wants to refer to themselves as, is beyond me.
If a person wants to live a life in a different way or be called a certain name/pronoun, who really cares?
The level of hate that has come into our society and complete disregard for one another as people, is an outright shame.

I have no problem with people disagreeing on issues. It is how you go about doing it, which is a red flag.
The kids today see all these adults clashing over a variety of issues and the way adults handle their business and act, is giving a path for kids to act the same way.
No one wants to hold themselves accountable for actions anymore. They pivot towards someone else doing it, saying it, acting it and think there should be no penalty.
Media and Social Media certainly does not help as they piggy back on things for clicks and ratings. 

This was not the case 10, 15, 20 years ago with all this hate, so where did it all go wrong? I will leave it there.

People talk about how people being soft. The focus should be about how people have turned a 180 and become more mean towards one another.
It's a shame and I only hope things get better, otherwise my kids and grandkids are in for an uphill climb towards decency in America.
We are the most powerful county in the world, when we work together, but people just have to put themselves first and their agendas and have no regard for human decency.

Let's see if my notion comes to fruition by posting this.

Back to harness racing for me .......

Mailbox Money

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #35 on: March 18, 2024, 10:52:36 AM »
It doesn't matter what Batson did,said or thought, he isn't the one who was swinging! He never even got a push in. Angus got of lite in my book.!

Bitter Truth

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #36 on: March 18, 2024, 12:03:45 PM »
 Maybe they brought up pronouns because they are sick of looking at hearing about these trans FREAKS' . If so, I'm with them.

Mazola

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #37 on: March 18, 2024, 12:31:33 PM »
There's a way to handle your business and there is a way not to.
Not sure why someone would bring in pronoun talk to a conversation like this, but then again, it is the era of say what you want, when you want to and have no regard for human decency.

Why anyone would care what a person wants to refer to themselves as, is beyond me.
If a person wants to live a life in a different way or be called a certain name/pronoun, who really cares?
The level of hate that has come into our society and complete disregard for one another as people, is an outright shame.

I have no problem with people disagreeing on issues. It is how you go about doing it, which is a red flag.
The kids today see all these adults clashing over a variety of issues and the way adults handle their business and act, is giving a path for kids to act the same way.
No one wants to hold themselves accountable for actions anymore. They pivot towards someone else doing it, saying it, acting it and think there should be no penalty.
Media and Social Media certainly does not help as they piggy back on things for clicks and ratings. 

This was not the case 10, 15, 20 years ago with all this hate, so where did it all go wrong? I will leave it there.

People talk about how people being soft. The focus should be about how people have turned a 180 and become more mean towards one another.
It's a shame and I only hope things get better, otherwise my kids and grandkids are in for an uphill climb towards decency in America.
We are the most powerful county in the world, when we work together, but people just have to put themselves first and their agendas and have no regard for human decency.

Let's see if my notion comes to fruition by posting this.

Back to harness racing for me .......

Good post! tmbz1

JENNY FROM THE BLOCK

• Top Claimer
« Reply #38 on: March 18, 2024, 01:02:12 PM »
STOP SHOVING IT DOWN OUR THROATS. WE CAN DECIDE HOW WE REFER TO A PERSON AND THEY CAN ASK FOR US TO CALL THEM BY SOMETHING ELSE BUT ITS OUR CHOICE JUST LIKE ITS THEIRS. THEY CANT CALL THE POLICE OR HAVE US ARRESTED. CANCEL CULTURE IN AMERICA IS AT FAULT.  BANNING HISTORY AND STATUES. ITS A SAD PLACE. PEOPLE STAY HOME AND COLLECT WELFARE. IMMIGRANTS ARE WELCOMED WITH FREE HANDOUTS.  ITS SAD AND PATHETIC.
BY THE WAY MEN CANT HAVE BABIES

mgriffin

• Open / FFA
« Reply #39 on: March 18, 2024, 01:25:49 PM »
No one is shoving it down your throats. You are right, you do have a choice.
The problem is people take that choice and choose to be rude and cruel.
Use derogatory names to refer to someone that wants to be referred as something different than what most people are referred to. No one mentioned welfare, immigrants and men having babies.
We are talking about being decent, kind and respectful to people.

Bitter Truth

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #40 on: March 18, 2024, 01:58:06 PM »
 Nice light and fluffy sentiments, but this has to be one of the last places around to peddle that
 dribble. Go hug a tree. 11.wp

mgriffin

• Open / FFA
« Reply #41 on: March 18, 2024, 02:08:14 PM »
No problem. I cut them down for a living.
LOL!

okdfool

• Open / FFA
« Reply #42 on: March 18, 2024, 02:27:47 PM »
It doesn't matter what Batson did,said or thought, he isn't the one who was swinging! He never even got a push in. Angus got of lite in my book.!
[/quot

Wrong, he been running his mouth all night,  left out of there like a Anal Idiot Parked others besides Angus, aporoached Angus, Angus was helping Beeler he didn't approach him, and was in Angus face

JENNY FROM THE BLOCK

• Top Claimer
« Reply #43 on: March 18, 2024, 04:12:28 PM »
we all want a lot of things in life. but we dont always get them.

Jimbob

• NW-1
« Reply #44 on: March 18, 2024, 05:22:18 PM »
Crying cuz you got parked get real. Angus kid met Bates before he was off his bike starting the fighting kid thinks he is Aaron merriman Bates said no you aren't.... Parked... and finish 2nd end of story move on

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
  • Unclejerry: In race 4
    April 27, 2024, 08:46:31 PM
  • Unclejerry: Super/Tri/Eacta just given out in Jerrys thread !
    April 27, 2024, 08:45:55 PM
  • Unclejerry: Check Jerry's thread often bets are being made and posted
    April 27, 2024, 07:15:49 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal