Author Topic: Don the Con$$$$$ cash and where did it go  (Read 1882 times)

onabrake

• Open / FFA
Re: Don the Con$$$$$ cash and where did it go
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2024, 11:57:57 AM »
SIX FUCKING TIMES to "reorganize debt"...... ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

He fucking lost a fortune and packed his bags for his next cash losing scheme and sucker to invest in him. EVERY ONE of his real estate holdings, golf courses and ventures like Truth Social are bleeding huge sums of losses and finally NOBODY will come forward with cash to save him..... AKA no $464 million for YOU DT.

A complete and total business con man loser who will start having his NYC buildings sold off next week at bargain basement prices.

fujhy97$

• NW-1
« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2024, 01:43:57 PM »
I wish I was as broke as him flying around with his private jets.  He is a billionaire numnuts

kantseeback

• Elite
  • I'm voting for honest Joe and Mrs Canker Cackles
« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2024, 02:21:42 PM »
SIX FUCKING TIMES to "reorganize debt"...... ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

He fucking lost a fortune and packed his bags for his next cash losing scheme and sucker to invest in him. EVERY ONE of his real estate holdings, golf courses and ventures like Truth Social are bleeding huge sums of losses and finally NOBODY will come forward with cash to save him..... AKA no $464 million for YOU DT.

A complete and total business con man loser who will start having his NYC buildings sold off next week at bargain basement prices.
On the other hand you can pull the lever for the super sharp always honest and amazing with finances Biden, he bought 3 mansions on a government worker salary.
I know and expect you to vote for squeaky clean smart as a whip agile President Biden to do the same job he done for the last 3 years.
Make sure you buy lube before you vote.

Oliver Clozoff

• Top Claimer
« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2024, 02:38:43 PM »
So once again Don the Con and his attorneys PROMISE no issue with posting the appeal money. When it come$$ time to put up or $$hutup Don the Con claims he wasn't allowed to testify, or allowed to ramble his B$$$ in court. Gee Don that's what court is. Present the FACT$$$, not the B$$$.

Bankrupt how many times ???   Fucked over how many people in his lifetime including contractors who worked for him !!!

It's all one big M$$UNDE$$TANDING, $$ure it is  11.wp 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp.

It truly is amazing how one fu clown is allowed to constantly manipulate the court system.

Delay, delay, delay, appeal, appeal, appeal and $$pread more B$$  11.wp 11.wp 11.wp

Because he is inno"cent"  11.wp 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp

In a state of "in no cents"  ngc3

onabrake

• Open / FFA
« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2024, 03:28:46 PM »
On the other hand you can pull the lever for the super sharp always honest and amazing with finances Biden, he bought 3 mansions on a government worker salary.
I know and expect you to vote for squeaky clean smart as a whip agile President Biden to do the same job he done for the last 3 years.

Too funny....... seen the stock market lately ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3. Being fucking retired, with a fat pension on the backs of taxpaying slobs, a 401k invested heavily in companies like Microsoft and Nvidia ant a CD at 5.55 percent  while a moron like you swallows magat kool aid. Yeah the last year and three quarters has been terrible ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3. Some fools NEVER LEARN.

kantseeback

• Elite
« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2024, 04:43:29 PM »

Too funny....... seen the stock market lately ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3. Being fucking retired, with a fat pension on the backs of taxpaying slobs, a 401k invested heavily in companies like Microsoft and Nvidia ant a CD at 5.55 percent  while a moron like you swallows magat kool aid. Yeah the last year and three quarters has been terrible ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3. Some fools NEVER LEARN.

I want to see how many laughing faces you post when Biden kicks in his proposed taxes including a 28 pct capital gain tax and a tax on ghost capital gains, stock market goes poof.

I had to a double take, I thought you posted being retarded, its retired.

You are a regular Thurston Howell the third, or Daddy Warbucks.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2024, 04:48:24 PM by kantseeback »

onabrake

• Open / FFA
« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2024, 06:59:42 PM »
I want to see how many laughing faces you post when Biden kicks in his proposed taxes including a 28 pct capital gain tax and a tax on ghost capital gains, stock market goes poof.

I had to a double take, I thought you posted being retarded, its retired.

You are a regular Thurston Howell the third, or Daddy Warbucks.

Another magamoron thinking the stock market is going poof. Keep having those teeth fall out, while I watch AI stocks shoot to the moon. 401k today made more on paper than you make in a year at McDonalds. 28 percent capital gains means I make 72 percent, hows that for math, I make 72 % just watching Bloomberg and you send nickels and dimes to your savior while your teeth fall out.

kantseeback

• Elite
« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2024, 07:33:42 PM »

Another magamoron thinking the stock market is going poof. Keep having those teeth fall out, while I watch AI stocks shoot to the moon. 401k today made more on paper than you make in a year at McDonalds. 28 percent capital gains means I make 72 percent, hows that for math, I make 72 % just watching Bloomberg and you send nickels and dimes to your savior while your teeth fall out.

Well , I've been busy this week. It was my girlfriends birthday and I bought her a brand new Rolls Royce convertible with mink interior. I took her out to the most expensive restaurant I could find for filet mignon and lobster with an appetizer of Russian caviar.
Oh yea, did I mention I bought 5000 shares of Nvidia when it was a penny stock for 3 cents a share.
Sorry to post and run but I have to pack for my weekend in Portugal and my Lear jet is waiting.

fujhy97$

• NW-1
« Reply #23 on: March 21, 2024, 08:09:08 AM »
NVDA never sold for 3 cents.  NEVER

theokodjak26

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #24 on: March 21, 2024, 08:25:42 AM »
Well , I've been busy this week. It was my girlfriends birthday and I bought her a brand new Rolls Royce convertible with mink interior. I took her out to the most expensive restaurant I could find for filet mignon and lobster with an appetizer of Russian caviar.
Oh yea, did I mention I bought 5000 shares of Nvidia when it was a penny stock for 3 cents a share.
Sorry to post and run but I have to pack for my weekend in Portugal and my Lear jet is waiting.
Dreaming is fun isn’t it?

kantseeback

• Elite
« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2024, 08:45:25 AM »
Dreaming is fun isn’t it?

Now that you mention dreams,
last night I had a terrible ghastly nightmare that I was retired and living on a taxpayer funded pension, a CD earning 5.55 pct interest, and a 401k. I woke up in a cold sweat, shook my head in panic and then realized it was all a terrible dream and I was still a billionaire.

kantseeback

• Elite
« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2024, 08:50:00 AM »
NVDA never sold for 3 cents.  NEVER

It did if you knew the right people, insiders.
You need to belong to the club to know these things.

rainman2

• Elite
« Reply #27 on: March 26, 2024, 05:15:06 PM »

Good for him!!
The “DUMB” ones get CAUGHT’ the ‘SMART’ ones don’t!
We won’t mention the “DUMB” ones—-you might not like the one on the top of the list!!
Your point is??
« Last Edit: March 26, 2024, 06:39:42 PM by rainman2 »

Hush Limbaugh II

• Elite
« Reply #28 on: April 08, 2024, 02:40:36 PM »
Don the "CON" stock is crumbling. Time for you MAGA suckers to jump in and buy some more  11.wp 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp
If YOU would "HUSH" up, YOU just might know WhatzzzzZ UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

theokodjak26

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #29 on: April 08, 2024, 04:23:42 PM »
If there is a God DJT stock will be worthless within 5 months

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • The Thorn: The guy who doesn't make mind bets thinks he's a legend here. But it's all in his mind  ngc3 ngc3
    Today at 12:19:03 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: A dolla makes Jerry Holla
    Today at 10:25:26 AM
  • Unclejerry: HP's #1 Handcapper will be back with Mohawk Trifecta's Saturday 27
    April 26, 2024, 10:44:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Indian24 don't have a dime to place a bet, his Mother gave him a computer
    April 26, 2024, 10:31:26 PM
  • Indian24: 5 horse box in a 7 horse field wtg
    April 26, 2024, 10:15:50 PM
  • Indian24: I'll make a bet that your a egotistical asshole
    April 26, 2024, 10:14:17 PM
  • Indian24: Already made my mind bets like you have
    April 26, 2024, 10:13:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Make a bet Indian24 your making a fool of your self
    April 26, 2024, 10:08:20 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal