Author Topic: SCM Customer Service Line  (Read 63086 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gaagoots

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5070
Re: SCM Customer Service Line
« Reply #150 on: March 06, 2024, 09:52:34 AM »
Hey Mike I’m not knocking you. I’m in full agreement, I’d stick my cock in that arse too.  I give you credit man you keep going to New York trying!
 

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7713
Re: SCM Customer Service Line
« Reply #151 on: March 06, 2024, 09:53:34 AM »
Now you're talking about Mark Ford? Sorry, he's all yours. Just remove your head from it first.

joemomma

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3082
Re: SCM Customer Service Line
« Reply #152 on: March 06, 2024, 10:05:53 AM »
Mike, are you a homosexual? Good for you, I'm no homophobe. I say what people do in their bedroom is their business.

Gaagoots

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5070
Re: SCM Customer Service Line
« Reply #153 on: March 06, 2024, 10:10:35 AM »
Mike, are you a homosexual? Good for you, I'm no homophobe. I say what people do in their bedroom is their business.
he’s definitely obsessed with Mark. I’m sure he’s fantasized about sucking his dick but I think he prefers that arse in NYC!

joemomma

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3082
Re: SCM Customer Service Line
« Reply #154 on: March 06, 2024, 10:19:05 AM »
he’s definitely obsessed with Mark. I’m sure he’s fantasized about sucking his dick but I think he prefers that arse in NYC!

It is starting to add up.

peterose822

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 190
Re: SCM Customer Service Line
« Reply #155 on: March 06, 2024, 11:07:46 AM »
Seems as though yarock is in the same boat as bartlett and the owners of the farm scm was living at.

This is what happens when you cut off a leach, he bashes and brings up shit that is useless.

I guarantee nothing will happen to yarock, because of a broken hearted leach.
Didn't scm say at one time that yarock helped out his daughter with some sort of $$ ?

I find it hilarious that this person thinks he's some sort of private investigator.

Please stick to taking pictures of the horses in central park, Business should be picking up now that spring is here.
Oh I forgot ,that is pretty much a waste of your time too, NOTHING has changed down there either.


Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7713
Re: SCM Customer Service Line
« Reply #156 on: March 06, 2024, 11:32:49 AM »
Busted is busted. And to think, by a loser who lives in a room.  ngc3

Gaagoots

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5070
Re: SCM Customer Service Line
« Reply #157 on: March 06, 2024, 11:44:00 AM »
Seems as though yarock is in the same boat as bartlett and the owners of the farm scm was living at.

This is what happens when you cut off a leach, he bashes and brings up shit that is useless.

I guarantee nothing will happen to yarock, because of a broken hearted leach.
Didn't scm say at one time that yarock helped out his daughter with some sort of $$ ?

I find it hilarious that this person thinks he's some sort of private investigator.

Please stick to taking pictures of the horses in central park, Business should be picking up now that spring is here.
Oh I forgot ,that is pretty much a waste of your time too, NOTHING has changed down there either.
👏👏👏👏 WELL SAID!!

Calhoun

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 16501
Re: SCM Customer Service Line
« Reply #158 on: March 06, 2024, 12:00:40 PM »
You've all been obsessed with me for almost two years. That's a lot longer than 15 min Calwho.

D: Hello Daddy
SCM: Hi Sweetheart, how are you?
D: Not so good, Daddy. I was counting on the $$ you promised to send.
SCM: Well, something came up.
D: What came up? You always say that!
SCM: I'm too busy... see I'm spamming the HorsePlop board. I'm winning the internet!  I'm WINNING!!!
D: Well Daddy, the guy who fucks Mommy now said he'll give me the $$.
SCM: That's great! Look, I gotta go!! Calhoun may respond to my post!! I gotta go!!

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7713
Re: SCM Customer Service Line
« Reply #159 on: March 06, 2024, 12:02:54 PM »
Didn't you used to live on Kaisertown Rd?

Gaagoots

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5070
Re: SCM Customer Service Line
« Reply #160 on: March 06, 2024, 12:55:45 PM »
D: Hello Daddy
SCM: Hi Sweetheart, how are you?
D: Not so good, Daddy. I was counting on the $$ you promised to send.
SCM: Well, something came up.
D: What came up? You always say that!
SCM: I'm too busy... see I'm spamming the HorsePlop board. I'm winning the internet!  I'm WINNING!!!
D: Well Daddy, the guy who fucks Mommy now said he'll give me the $$.
SCM: That's great! Look, I gotta go!! Calhoun may respond to my post!! I gotta go!!
👏👏👏👏😂😂

Gaagoots

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5070
Re: SCM Customer Service Line
« Reply #161 on: March 06, 2024, 12:58:44 PM »
Busted is busted. And to think, by a loser who lives in a room.  ngc3
Question: Did you vote for Biden and his token dummy?

ROOSTER COGBURN

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 381
  • A ROOSTER by any other name is just A COCK.
Re: SCM Customer Service Line
« Reply #162 on: March 06, 2024, 01:00:21 PM »
he’s definitely obsessed with Mark. I’m sure he’s fantasized about sucking his dick but I think he prefers that arse in NYC!

Let's get back to more productive conversations about reinstating XYZ. The site needs him. We are unravelling into an abyss. 
Life is more like a bowel clogged full of cherry pits.

Gaagoots

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5070
Re: SCM Customer Service Line
« Reply #163 on: March 06, 2024, 01:19:31 PM »
Let's get back to more productive conversations about reinstating XYZ. The site needs him. We are unravelling into an abyss.
Maybe he’s just taking a hiatus? Hopefully

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7713
Re: SCM Customer Service Line
« Reply #164 on: March 06, 2024, 01:30:08 PM »
Shaddap stoooopid.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: <----  ngc3
    October 05, 2026, 09:49:22 PM
  • G: Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3  Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3
    October 05, 2026, 08:38:09 PM
  • Trigger: Calhoun, genius shows you how to make $$$ after the race  ngc3
    October 05, 2026, 11:16:20 AM
  • Calhoun: An 8-horse $2 parlay of 3/5 winners = $ 85.  Of 4/5 winners = $4/5 winners = $108... Remarkable. $$$
    October 05, 2026, 11:00:16 AM
  • Dingus: I’m impressed
    October 05, 2026, 09:50:46 AM
  • JT: You da man bello ;D
    October 04, 2026, 09:47:47 PM
  • dougie: Nice job BELLO!!!!!
    October 04, 2026, 09:31:49 PM
  • Trigger: You and genius are now a page 3 story, Bello SWEPT THE FIRST 8 Races at Northfield  62za.clp 62za.clp 86z.st 62za.clp 62za.clp
    October 04, 2026, 09:29:39 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal