Author Topic: SCM Customer Service Line  (Read 63117 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

joemomma

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3082
Re: SCM Customer Service Line
« Reply #30 on: March 05, 2024, 09:17:17 AM »
Why didn't you involve PETA??? Seems a lot of you're recent issues could have been avoided if you did so.

joemomma

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3082
Re: SCM Customer Service Line
« Reply #31 on: March 05, 2024, 09:18:52 AM »
Why are you protecting this man that apparently neglected these horses? Much of what you do seems counterintuitive .
« Last Edit: March 05, 2024, 09:22:27 AM by joemomma »

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7713
Re: SCM Customer Service Line
« Reply #32 on: March 05, 2024, 09:20:56 AM »
Who says I didn't? See what I mean about you people here who question a lot, hide behind screen name and judge others while doing NOTHING? YES I involved PETA as well as NYCLASS. What happens next happens next. It's amazing how many people knew this was going on and didn't do shit. Now I get them out of there and people like you question me? First and foremost was getting the animals safe ASAP. Stick to Horseplop ok? Pathetic.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2024, 09:22:55 AM by Michael Petrelli »

joemomma

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3082
Re: SCM Customer Service Line
« Reply #33 on: March 05, 2024, 09:26:25 AM »
What's that supposed to mean? Why aren't you asking the man who has owned him since he bought him as a yearling. He is lucky I haven't had my friends from PETA take this. There's your answer.
.  You just said in this statement that the owner is lucky, you didn't have you're friends from PETA take this. So what one is it? You make no sense.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7713
Re: SCM Customer Service Line
« Reply #34 on: March 05, 2024, 09:34:06 AM »
Am I supposed to tell him what I am doing? Are you stupid? I never met Joe in my life. Do you realize he still has other animals? Do you know Marc Paulhus criminal investigator for PETA is watching the entire situation? So you are not pleased I am giving out all the details while this is still happening? I have to answer to you sitting here anonymously? Stupid.

joemomma

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3082
Re: SCM Customer Service Line
« Reply #35 on: March 05, 2024, 09:37:14 AM »
Am I supposed to tell him what I am doing? Are you stupid? I never met Joe in my life. Do you realize he still has other animals? Do you know Marc Paulhus criminal investigator for PETA is watching the entire situation? So you are not pleased I am giving out all the details while this is still happening? I have to answer to you sitting here anonymously? Stupid.
.  I'm not sure if you're stupid, not once did I call you names. What you say often changes and makes no sense.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7713
Re: SCM Customer Service Line
« Reply #36 on: March 05, 2024, 09:39:44 AM »
I don't give a shit. Instead of questioning ME after what the owner created you want respect? F off, how's that? Look at this text to Edita at NYCLASS right after I found out about the horses. Is this enough PROOF FOR YOU?????
 

Do you understand half the battle is NOT talking about the entire ongoing deal???? And now we have a bullshit rescue who doesn't want the horses? So save you bullshit for someone else, it won't work with me.

7minuteAbz

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 218
Re: SCM Customer Service Line
« Reply #37 on: March 05, 2024, 09:40:38 AM »
Michael is self-destructive. He took the greatest week of his life and managed to screw it up.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7713
Re: SCM Customer Service Line
« Reply #38 on: March 05, 2024, 09:44:07 AM »
How's that? By telling the truth? Nothing changes what was done. Amazing how you all come at me and not the people responsible for the horses or running a shit show rescue who now turned them away. Remember, I gain nothing doing this. Next.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7713
Re: SCM Customer Service Line
« Reply #39 on: March 05, 2024, 09:51:19 AM »

So while you cowards question and judge me AGAIN. This is what I found. You're all ok with this? While you look for ways to trash me? This is a world champion, I guess you're all ok with it. Underneath all that hair is a skeleton. And it's funny how many people claim they knew about this for MONTHS and did NOTHING. So go ahead, judge me chicken shits.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2024, 09:53:07 AM by Michael Petrelli »

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7713
Re: SCM Customer Service Line
« Reply #40 on: March 05, 2024, 10:02:24 AM »
So go ahead and keep grilling me jackwagons.


7minuteAbz

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 218
Re: SCM Customer Service Line
« Reply #41 on: March 05, 2024, 10:03:04 AM »
Michael, you treat horses like royalty, that's why we like you. It's the human interactions that you don't get right.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7713
Re: SCM Customer Service Line
« Reply #42 on: March 05, 2024, 10:05:23 AM »
What part of I don't give a fuck do you not understand. Who are you? I am here as ME worried about what I am showing you. Still you question me about my personality here? The site that has attacked me? My life? Used my children? My family? GFY. How's that for human interaction. I don't need any validation from plop cowards. Wanna talk? Call me direct and hear the real me. Are you one of those people who don't vote for someone because you don't like them yet they are the one who can get the job done?  ngc3

7minuteAbz

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 218
Re: SCM Customer Service Line
« Reply #43 on: March 05, 2024, 10:08:18 AM »
Michael, what made you think that you could outsmart people like GSY? They are executives and multi-millionaires for a reason.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7713
Re: SCM Customer Service Line
« Reply #44 on: March 05, 2024, 10:18:47 AM »
Where's the GSY?????? Who is the IRS going to investigate. I rest my case.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: Darnoldrocks is one more bitching whining complaining most away from losing the Chihuahua Cock distinction, and plummeting into a new one - KuntFaceKunt  ngc3
    Today at 09:43:52 AM
  • Trigger: <----  ngc3
    October 05, 2026, 09:49:22 PM
  • G: Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3  Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3
    October 05, 2026, 08:38:09 PM
  • Trigger: Calhoun, genius shows you how to make $$$ after the race  ngc3
    October 05, 2026, 11:16:20 AM
  • Calhoun: An 8-horse $2 parlay of 3/5 winners = $ 85.  Of 4/5 winners = $4/5 winners = $108... Remarkable. $$$
    October 05, 2026, 11:00:16 AM
  • Dingus: I’m impressed
    October 05, 2026, 09:50:46 AM
  • JT: You da man bello ;D
    October 04, 2026, 09:47:47 PM
  • dougie: Nice job BELLO!!!!!
    October 04, 2026, 09:31:49 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal