Author Topic: SCM Throws Yarock Gently Under The Bus and Posts Gofundme again  (Read 8589 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

smokingjoe

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 130
Re: SCM Throws Yarock Gently Under The Bus and Posts Gofundme again
« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2024, 09:40:20 AM »
It's official, SCM is now driving the bus over Yarock, the only person for months who stood by his actions

https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=10224470911223778&set=gm.808869841077902&idorvanity=466020752029481

Narcissistic rage occurs when a narcissist's beliefs about their perceived importance or grandiosity are confronted. In turn, they respond with extreme anger toward the perceived threat. Whether narcissistic rage results from criticism, losing control, or minor setbacks, being on the receiving end can be terrifying

The end is near - thankfully.

Gaagoots

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5070
Re: SCM Throws Yarock Gently Under The Bus and Posts Gofundme again
« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2024, 09:51:48 AM »
I agree but with this narcissist you’re dealing with multiple personalities. He’s definitely self-destructive. There’s no two ways about it.

FirstUpFrom8Hole

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 855
Re: SCM Throws Yarock Gently Under The Bus and Posts Gofundme again
« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2024, 11:07:51 AM »
What a sad mess. With his tenacity and ability to get things done, Mike could really be a huge asset to this business. But this constant drama caused when he perceives someone doing something he doesn't agree with is ruining any goodwill he has. I don't understand why he's so upset with Yarock. The guy has stood behind and financially helped him for a long time.

 If Mike has a problem he needs to confront the person one and one and not air all this stupid crap all over Facebook. Dave is a reasonable guy and if Mike would have sat down and talked about whatever the problem is I'm sure it wouldn't have come to this.

Contrary to what a lot of people have suggested, Mike is actually a pretty intelligent guy. But he obviously has issues that are getting the best of him.

HarnessFan1981

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 370
Re: SCM Throws Yarock Gently Under The Bus and Posts Gofundme again
« Reply #18 on: March 04, 2024, 01:47:46 PM »
The latest in the soap opera

Sorry Dave, you did some questionable things buddy. No idea why you chose to attack me now.
https://www.youtube.com/live/xT2hC8Ex8DU?si=PJOuml5WWEYXryZk


Gaagoots

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5070
Re: SCM Throws Yarock Gently Under The Bus and Posts Gofundme again
« Reply #19 on: March 04, 2024, 02:25:41 PM »
What a sad mess. With his tenacity and ability to get things done, Mike could really be a huge asset to this business. But this constant drama caused when he perceives someone doing something he doesn't agree with is ruining any goodwill he has. I don't understand why he's so upset with Yarock. The guy has stood behind and financially helped him for a long time.

 If Mike has a problem he needs to confront the person one and one and not air all this stupid crap all over Facebook. Dave is a reasonable guy and if Mike would have sat down and talked about whatever the problem is I'm sure it wouldn't have come to this.

Contrary to what a lot of people have suggested, Mike is actually a pretty intelligent guy. But he obviously has issues that are getting the best of him.
If he was intelligent he wouldn’t have bitten the hand that feeds him.

Mazola

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1365
Re: SCM Throws Yarock Gently Under The Bus and Posts Gofundme again
« Reply #20 on: March 04, 2024, 07:03:33 PM »
I cannot go into details due to pending charges against Petrelli. What I can say is I regret the day I ever met the man as he has caused me so much grief and embarrassment. I apologize to anyone who has been negatively affected by him. That is all I can say for now.

You sound crazier than Mike ffs
Right wing Christians are frauds

PineHurstPacer

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 583
Re: SCM Throws Yarock Gently Under The Bus and Posts Gofundme again
« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2024, 09:05:59 PM »
LUCPARK loves the horses

 tmbz1 tmbz1

Harness racer

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4878
Re: SCM Throws Yarock Gently Under The Bus and Posts Gofundme again
« Reply #22 on: March 06, 2024, 05:54:21 PM »
I cannot go into details due to pending charges against Petrelli. What I can say is I regret the day I ever met the man as he has caused me so much grief and embarrassment. I apologize to anyone who has been negatively affected by him. That is all I can say for now.

Any truth to any of this or are you just deflecting attention?  Sounds like it was mutual but that is just SCM’s version.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2024, 06:06:46 PM by Harness racer »

Gaagoots

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5070
Re: SCM Throws Yarock Gently Under The Bus and Posts Gofundme again
« Reply #23 on: March 06, 2024, 06:45:38 PM »
I cannot go into details due to pending charges against Petrelli. What I can say is I regret the day I ever met the man as he has caused me so much grief and embarrassment. I apologize to anyone who has been negatively affected by him. That is all I can say for now.
Dave, I’m sorry to hear what happened to you. Join the club of successful businessman/Horsemen that have done nothing but tried to help him such as Mark Ford, Steve Jones Wes Fisher and Ray S and what does he do? He turns around and bites them right in the ass!

ROOSTER COGBURN

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 381
  • A ROOSTER by any other name is just A COCK.
Re: SCM Throws Yarock Gently Under The Bus and Posts Gofundme again
« Reply #24 on: March 06, 2024, 06:52:37 PM »
I cannot go into details due to pending charges against Petrelli. What I can say is I regret the day I ever met the man as he has caused me so much grief and embarrassment. I apologize to anyone who has been negatively affected by him. That is all I can say for now.

Are you for Real? Writing checks from a 501c like a slush a fund for non-scholarship related expenditures? No winder the GSY has thrown you from out your own name sake. WTF???
Life is more like a bowel clogged full of cherry pits.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: Darnoldrocks is one more bitching whining complaining most away from losing the Chihuahua Cock distinction, and plummeting into a new one - KuntFaceKunt  ngc3
    Today at 09:43:52 AM
  • Trigger: <----  ngc3
    October 05, 2026, 09:49:22 PM
  • G: Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3  Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3
    October 05, 2026, 08:38:09 PM
  • Trigger: Calhoun, genius shows you how to make $$$ after the race  ngc3
    October 05, 2026, 11:16:20 AM
  • Calhoun: An 8-horse $2 parlay of 3/5 winners = $ 85.  Of 4/5 winners = $4/5 winners = $108... Remarkable. $$$
    October 05, 2026, 11:00:16 AM
  • Dingus: I’m impressed
    October 05, 2026, 09:50:46 AM
  • JT: You da man bello ;D
    October 04, 2026, 09:47:47 PM
  • dougie: Nice job BELLO!!!!!
    October 04, 2026, 09:31:49 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal