Author Topic: SCM NEW RESCUE SCAM UPDATE!  (Read 8723 times)

Michael Petrelli

• Stakes Horse
Re: SCM NEW RESCUE SCAM UPDATE!
« Reply #90 on: March 05, 2024, 09:55:25 PM »
Come on man. It’s gotta go deeper than that. Ain’t no way he would go this far because he was denied stalls. There is way more to this story. But SCM keeps avoiding lucPark question of what is really the issue with mark ray and steve ? He just doesn’t wanna answer that question for some reason. I can tell you this much. Horseplop sure was the talk of the barn all morning today. Lol
What tipped me over was the day Russell Williams hung up after I asked him about animal welfare. Then I got a phone call from an anonymous party who opened my eyes, then it was off to the races. Pun intended.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #91 on: March 05, 2024, 09:56:05 PM »
Come on man. It’s gotta go deeper than that. Ain’t no way he would go this far because he was denied stalls. There is way more to this story. But SCM keeps avoiding lucPark question of what is really the issue with mark ray and steve ? He just doesn’t wanna answer that question for some reason. I can tell you this much. Horseplop sure was the talk of the barn all morning today. Lol
I'm sure it was the talk of the barn lol. His vindictive attitude towards Mark started it all. He was as quite as a shit house rat prior to that!

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #92 on: March 05, 2024, 09:58:08 PM »
Could you post this application you talk about? I called Mark. As for Goshen? Proof is in the video Steve Jones couldn't handle because it contained fact. See what's happening now? Nothing they can do about it. And as for you, the racist who talks about people's personal lives and their children, who the F are you to judge anyone. Post a video reply if you want to be taken seriously. Otherwise, a pathological lying coward. Dismissed.
It shows how fucking ignorant you are I have never spoken a bad word about your family... look it up.

Michael Petrelli

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #93 on: March 05, 2024, 09:58:55 PM »
Yeah and you have never used the N word either. Just shut up at this point, you are irrelevant. Man up and post a video. Otherwise you're just a twat.

Larry Bird Boy

• Elite
« Reply #94 on: March 05, 2024, 09:59:18 PM »
What tipped me over was the day Russell Williams hung up after I asked him about animal welfare. Then I got a phone call from an anonymous party who opened my eyes, then it was off to the races. Pun intended.
Mike cone on bro. You know that we are all human and do stupid shit. Some folks not as much as others but I’m just saying we all have shit in our closets.
Johnny Johnson fucked up Chicago harness racing. I hope you die !!!!

Michael Petrelli

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #95 on: March 05, 2024, 10:00:43 PM »
I'm sure it was the talk of the barn lol. His vindictive attitude towards Mark started it all. He was as quite as a shit house rat prior to that!

Says the person who admits here you have seen plenty of nefarious acts, but because they were friends you didn't report them. That makes you accessory to their crimes, just saying. Were you holding the twitches? Twat, reply as yourself in your real identity.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #96 on: March 05, 2024, 10:03:48 PM »
Says the person who admits here you have seen plenty of nefarious acts, but because they were friends you didn't report them. That makes you accessory to their crimes, just saying. Were you holding the twitches? Twat, reply as yourself in your real identity.
I think anybody that's been around the horses has witnessed nefarious acts does that make them all a accessory? No I never held a twitch for anyone I don't believe in cruelty to  animals I did call the state police once but nothing was done. Not kidding not that I give a flying fuck what you or anybody else thinks.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #97 on: March 05, 2024, 10:05:14 PM »
Mike cone on bro. You know that we are all human and do stupid shit. Some folks not as much as others but I’m just saying we all have shit in our closets.
tmbz1

Michael Petrelli

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #98 on: March 05, 2024, 10:05:43 PM »
You admit seeing and not reporting. Shut up twat and respond as yourself.

Michael Petrelli

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #99 on: March 05, 2024, 10:08:09 PM »
That's not an excuse. My record was pristine. Never hurt a horse, never a day, never a fine training. I was too vocal for being mad we went weeks not being able to turn safely. And that was that. So I regret NOTHING. I'm firmly on the other side now.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #100 on: March 05, 2024, 10:11:18 PM »
You admit seeing and not reporting. Shut up twat and respond as yourself.
Did you not read what I wrote!!  I said I called the state police you fucking dope and nothing was done.

Actually it was a trainer that was using an electric cord on his horse in a wash stall. I said to him if you zap that horse one more time I'm gonna hold you down and zap you until you pass out! He stopped I took the cord and told him the next time I see you with electric cord I'm gonna wrap it around your fucking neck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Larry Bird Boy

• Elite
« Reply #101 on: March 05, 2024, 10:14:18 PM »
That's not an excuse. My record was pristine. Never hurt a horse, never a day, never a fine training. I was too vocal for being mad we went weeks not being able to turn safely. And that was that. So I regret NOTHING. I'm firmly on the other side now.
I’m not talking about horse racing in that regard at all. I’m talking about real life situations i e overdrawing your bank account, not paying a ticket or fine and getting arrested, filing bankruptcy because you get in over head. Just real life situations. If anything like that happened to someone, any person could really make them look bad. That’s my point.
Johnny Johnson fucked up Chicago harness racing. I hope you die !!!!

Michael Petrelli

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #102 on: March 05, 2024, 10:18:20 PM »
Like when you said Tommy Merton was really my 17 year old daughter's father?

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #103 on: March 05, 2024, 10:22:49 PM »
Like when you said Tommy Merton was really my 17 year old daughter's father?

you're not making any sense good night asshole

Michael Petrelli

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #104 on: March 05, 2024, 10:33:05 PM »
My name is Mike. What's yours?

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Thats self centered to the max Madoff.
    May 19, 2024, 09:08:38 PM
  • Laag: ruthless
    May 19, 2024, 05:57:58 PM
  • Bernie Madoff: I come in my hand.
    May 19, 2024, 11:31:18 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: it comes in handy
    May 16, 2024, 02:49:07 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: No do explain...
    May 16, 2024, 11:48:54 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: Have you tried Whackenal in the handy 16 ozcan?
    May 16, 2024, 08:36:36 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Still say Noxema is the best for tug time.
    May 15, 2024, 07:13:14 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like how it feels between my toes and ass cheeks. way better than desenex, or prep H
    May 15, 2024, 05:04:31 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal