Author Topic: Note to admin  (Read 52937 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gaagoots

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5070
Re: Note to admin
« Reply #105 on: February 28, 2024, 02:03:49 PM »
What separated Hackett from Rickles/Dangerfield was the material. I cannot ever recalling Rickles or Dangerfield cursing. Hackett was one of the filthiest comic in his day. Very different comics but all Hall of Famers.
I think the filthiest comedian I remember back then was George Carlin.  You're right Rickles and Dangerfield we're not dirty.

Heard a story that Rodney Dangerfield used to walk around with a robe and his comedy club with his balls hanging out too funny.

Gaagoots

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5070
Re: Note to admin
« Reply #106 on: February 28, 2024, 02:05:04 PM »
Rickles and Hackett also served in WWII.  46fzlag
They would never betray their country and side with Vladimir Fucking Putin over our allies...NEVER!
tmbz1

Gaagoots

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5070
Re: Note to admin
« Reply #107 on: February 28, 2024, 02:05:19 PM »
Sadly, there was a a group trying to revitalize the old "Dangerfield's" Comedy club in NYC last year or the year before , but after Caroline's closed the seems like interest was mute.
tmbz1

Legal Larry K

  • 4 claimer
  • **
  • Posts: 88
  • Ohioian
Re: Note to admin
« Reply #108 on: February 28, 2024, 04:11:58 PM »
viva la chesperito  ngc3
Scioto blows hoosier away

SwankToliverA

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1397
Re: Note to admin
« Reply #109 on: February 28, 2024, 04:17:41 PM »
viva la chesperito  ngc3
Why are you posting in Italian?

Parked

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2806
Re: Note to admin
« Reply #110 on: February 28, 2024, 04:29:21 PM »
I think the filthiest comedian I remember back then was George Carlin.  You're right Rickles and Dangerfield we're not dirty.

Heard a story that Rodney Dangerfield used to walk around with a robe and his comedy club with his balls hanging out too funny.

Red Foxx was no angel.. 

Mazola

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1365
Re: Note to admin
« Reply #111 on: February 28, 2024, 05:20:13 PM »
Gilbert Gottfried was filthy
Right wing Christians are frauds

Gaagoots

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5070
Re: Note to admin
« Reply #112 on: February 28, 2024, 05:53:46 PM »
Red Foxx was no angel..
Damn I forgot about him yes!

Gaagoots

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5070
Re: Note to admin
« Reply #113 on: February 28, 2024, 05:54:46 PM »

theokodjak26

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1162
Re: Note to admin
« Reply #114 on: February 28, 2024, 09:24:40 PM »
Red Foxx was incredibly filthy but absolutely hilarious. I saw him in a small club in Vegas and the entire audience was on the floor laughing. Now talk about filth..does anyone remember Belle Barth? She was the dirtiest woman walking in the USA in the 60’s.

Gaagoots

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5070
Re: Note to admin
« Reply #115 on: February 28, 2024, 09:59:21 PM »
Gilbert Gottfried was filthy
I always wondered if he was gay. I saw him with a gorgeous woman once in California.

Gaagoots

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5070
Re: Note to admin
« Reply #116 on: February 28, 2024, 10:00:21 PM »
Red Foxx was incredibly filthy but absolutely hilarious. I saw him in a small club in Vegas and the entire audience was on the floor laughing. Now talk about filth..does anyone remember Belle Barth? She was the dirtiest woman walking in the USA in the 60’s.
I don't remember her but I remember Joan Rivers could get pretty filthy. She was hilarious.

Mazola

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1365
Re: Note to admin
« Reply #117 on: February 28, 2024, 10:16:01 PM »
I always wondered if he was gay. I saw him with a gorgeous woman once in California.
Not gay. This is a fairly clean one that you would like.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zest0dXmsDc
Right wing Christians are frauds

Balmoral buzz

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3943
Re: Note to admin
« Reply #118 on: February 29, 2024, 12:49:44 AM »
Best comedian by far is Andrew Dice Clay and Dave Chapelle
Johnny Johnson fucked up Chicago harness racing. I hope you die !!!!

Gaagoots

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5070
Re: Note to admin
« Reply #119 on: February 29, 2024, 11:49:29 AM »
Best comedian by far is Andrew Dice Clay and Dave Chapelle
Never liked Dice

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Ignorance Is Bliss: in*.....see? autocorrect is OFF.
    Today at 05:25:05 PM
  • Ignorance Is Bliss: So autocorrect cannot spell AUTOCORRECT correctly!?! What a jackass. There's no space except what's on you're head!  ngc3
    Today at 05:24:05 PM
  • Trigger: Wiggers take off your dress and show everyone where you were penetrated  ngc3
    Today at 02:55:21 PM
  • wiggles44: Thanks Mike #1.  Auto correct.   :)
    Today at 12:53:12 PM
  • Ignorance Is Bliss: Nice grammar "wiggles". It's "Mike's" not "Mikes" when said as a verb. Learn your contractions.  tmbz1
    Today at 12:21:44 PM
  • Trigger: The way you follow me, I'm your *STAR* attraction, go to a GA meeting don't watch us gamble in a thread then you'll be forced to do your magical fantasy wagers  ngc3 #gay  ;D
    Today at 12:20:00 PM
  • wiggles44: Mikes having a tough day
    Today at 12:18:14 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Repeating same old shit. Day after day. Not working. Maybe go outside get some fresh air. But don't forget to pack your pistol. Bad area as you know
    Today at 12:15:03 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal