Author Topic: HERE's we GOES  (Read 918 times)

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
HERE's we GOES
« on: February 01, 2024, 05:38:05 PM »
DRAFT DODGER POS usin DONATIONS for his campaighn to pay off his judgements and legal fees. GET THAT FREE GOLD COIN.
YOU SUCKERS believe . He won't spend a penny of his supposidly own mobey. HE SUCKS YOU SUCKERS IN. YJIS THE GUY YOU REDNECKS LOVE.
TRUMP goin> HELP ME. I'm RICH.BUT YOU POOR. PLEASE HELP ME!.

wizardofoz

• Open / FFA
Re: HERE's we GOES
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2024, 12:15:09 PM »
His lawsuits are falling apart as the media hypes Biden as a great President which is a total lie! Just look at the border and the sanctuary cities and that is the result of a 3rd Oh-Bama term.  RUINATION and LAWLESSNESS!

onabrake

• Open / FFA
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2024, 01:02:31 PM »
Trumpies world is falling apart faster than anyone could imagine. Now he is paying fake union auto workers for fake rallies trying to win endorsements.  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

He now is also pissed at Jerome Powell  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 why, because Powell is in the process of also sinking the orange mangos dream of a failed 2024 economy and the stock market is also crushing Trumpies dream, as he also tries to take fake credit for it.

In total, it is only early February and EVERY day that passes is showing agent orange to be a total and complete moron. The entertainment value is priceless for me but costing the orange baboon mega millions tmbz1

kantseeback

• Elite
  • I'm voting for honest Joe and Mrs Canker Cackles
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2024, 02:27:25 PM »
Trumpies world is falling apart faster than anyone could imagine. Now he is paying fake union auto workers for fake rallies trying to win endorsements.  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

He now is also pissed at Jerome Powell  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 why, because Powell is in the process of also sinking the orange mangos dream of a failed 2024 economy and the stock market is also crushing Trumpies dream, as he also tries to take fake credit for it.

In total, it is only early February and EVERY day that passes is showing agent orange to be a total and complete moron. The entertainment value is priceless for me but costing the orange baboon mega millions tmbz1

All of that is moot to the people that are struggling to pay their bills.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2024, 04:34:40 PM by kantseeback »

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2024, 03:14:02 PM »

this is the first time in my life that a real good 3rd party candydate has a real chance to defeat the dem and gop nominees.  it;s not machin, not nikkie, not rfk III.  BUT, it could be taylor swift? 

where's ross perot when we need him?

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2024, 11:03:13 AM »
His lawsuits are falling apart as the media hypes Biden as a great President which is a total lie! Just look at the border and the sanctuary cities and that is the result of a 3rd Oh-Bama term.  RUINATION and LAWLESSNESS!

Your absolutely right. Even the Dems. can't support this Administration any longer.
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2024, 11:21:52 AM »
Your absolutely right. Even the Dems. can't support this Administration any longer.

BUT, last night when Joe woke from his nap for a hasty presser to try to smooth out the senile charges .... America trembled at the mere thought of Kammy take the control panel. 

Point of point that even the Dems are snickering.  and, there's nothing funny about it

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
  • Unclejerry: In race 4
    April 27, 2024, 08:46:31 PM
  • Unclejerry: Super/Tri/Eacta just given out in Jerrys thread !
    April 27, 2024, 08:45:55 PM
  • Unclejerry: Check Jerry's thread often bets are being made and posted
    April 27, 2024, 07:15:49 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal