Author Topic: Petrelli savages Jason  (Read 13558 times)

Harness racer

• Elite
Re: Petrelli savages Jason
« Reply #135 on: January 28, 2024, 09:17:18 AM »
THETRUTH is Haku in another form. Same ole, (old, in case my grammer is being corrected), spew.

I agree to a certain extent.  But it seems this person is a Bartlett relative and the other was a SCM relative.  But yes, both use some of those same golden oldies.

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
« Reply #136 on: January 28, 2024, 10:56:23 AM »
I agree to a certain extent.  But it seems this person is a Bartlett relative and the other was a SCM relative.  But yes, both use some of those same golden oldies.

Same script is more like it.  Unless I missed something. I don't see where Mike attacked, brought up or disparaged Bartlett's family members, in the same low brow manner Haku does ie: TheTruth is doing.  The rub here is man to man, not with or about family members.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2024, 11:20:37 AM by Generation XYZ »
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #137 on: January 28, 2024, 11:15:37 AM »
Same script is more like it.  Unless I missed something. I dont see where Mike attacked brought in or attacked disparaged Bartlett's family members, in the same low brow manner Haku ie: TheTruth is doing.  The rub is man to man.

He hinted to the fact Bartlett's wife in a drunken slut.  What do you consider that?

Generation XYZ

• Elite
« Reply #138 on: January 28, 2024, 11:22:00 AM »
i did not see that so i cant opine something i'm not aware of.

Mazola

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #139 on: January 28, 2024, 11:39:58 AM »
He hinted to the fact Bartlett's wife in a drunken slut.  What do you consider that?
He said he had to calm Jason down because he was all upset about the wife drinking and partying with a guy. Something like that.

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #140 on: January 28, 2024, 11:43:16 AM »
He also said what else is new.  Meaning it's a regular thing.  And he referred to more than one instance of her and another guy.  I believe what SCM is saying about them.  But let's not act like the low blows are one-sided.

shotgunner

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #141 on: January 28, 2024, 01:08:07 PM »
He said he had to calm Jason down because he was all upset about the wife drinking and partying with a guy. Something like that.
He definitely made comments about her always being drunk and definitely made it sound like she fucked around on him when drinking repeatedly.

shotgunner

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #142 on: January 28, 2024, 01:10:34 PM »
He also said what else is new.  Meaning it's a regular thing.  And he referred to more than one instance of her and another guy.  I believe what SCM is saying about them.  But let's not act like the low blows are one-sided.

People want to act like SCM is doing this out of the goodness of his heart though. It’s all about settling scores with him.

Thetruthwillsetyoufree

• 4 claimer
« Reply #143 on: January 28, 2024, 02:52:47 PM »
Mr petrelli
Can’t you just leave this family alone..
Jason or anyone in his family has done absolutely nothing to you.
If he did anything its that he didn’t agree with you that’s it plain and simple.
You said it yourself.
But what you are doing is just absolutely shameful.
Yes you were very close but to drag him and his family through the mud is just unexplainable and again all he might have done is disagree with the path you have taken.
But to air personal things he confided with you as his very close friend is very sad.
Name anyone that does agree with what you are do. I’ll wait
And the people who may deal with you don’t like you they are using you plain and simple.
This family don’t deserve this terrorism.
You just hate to see anyone happy.
I have a question and this is directly to Mike.
What do you get out of what you are doing to them and even better
What do you want from them..
I really can’t wait to hear this answer

« Last Edit: January 28, 2024, 02:58:39 PM by Thetruthwillsetyoufree »

titans1127

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #144 on: January 28, 2024, 03:03:22 PM »
I'm starting to wonder if Hush Limbaugh II has been Mike Petrelli all these years now  73cv.2

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #145 on: January 28, 2024, 03:10:05 PM »
I'm starting to wonder if Hush Limbaugh II has been Mike Petrelli all these years now  73cv.2

SCM and Jason were tight during the Hush years.  That guy was a borderline stalker.  Dogged Jason every chance he got.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #146 on: January 28, 2024, 11:27:18 PM »
Mr petrelli
Can’t you just leave this family alone..
Jason or anyone in his family has done absolutely nothing to you.
If he did anything its that he didn’t agree with you that’s it plain and simple.
You said it yourself.
But what you are doing is just absolutely shameful.
Yes you were very close but to drag him and his family through the mud is just unexplainable and again all he might have done is disagree with the path you have taken.
But to air personal things he confided with you as his very close friend is very sad.
Name anyone that does agree with what you are do. I’ll wait
And the people who may deal with you don’t like you they are using you plain and simple.
This family don’t deserve this terrorism.
You just hate to see anyone happy.
I have a question and this is directly to Mike.
What do you get out of what you are doing to them and even better
What do you want from them..
I really can’t wait to hear this answer
Just horrible how he turns like that on a friend that helped him.

Chooch

• NW-1
« Reply #147 on: January 28, 2024, 11:45:33 PM »
This dude is soft as baby shit! Someone gives this fruit his milk money back.stone queer

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #148 on: January 29, 2024, 07:47:06 AM »
He definitely made comments about her always being drunk and definitely made it sound like she fucked around on him when drinking repeatedly.

He tried to back pedal a little on that.  Even called me out.  He definitely insinuated that she gets drunk all the time and has, at minimum, been shady with some other guys.  If it's true stand by what you said SCM.  I think it's funny you call them out.  They have clearly been fucking with you, they deserve it.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2024, 08:13:12 AM by Harness racer »

Generation XYZ

• Elite
« Reply #149 on: January 29, 2024, 09:24:58 AM »
Funny Petrelli, if your reading this, slow down and absorb the the content as written. I was speaking in defense of you. I clearly said I did not see anywhere where you made disparaging comments about Bartlett's family members. Others then pointed out your comments. Maybe the majority are right you are quick to condemn, or don't understand what your reading. Aside from this how about the Super-Bowl. Who do you think will win. ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
« Last Edit: January 29, 2024, 10:31:37 AM by Generation XYZ »

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • M P: BREAKING NEWS: Ploptwats are outwardly angry that pictures of horses they trash are posted on Plop...
    June 10, 2024, 10:11:17 PM
  • M P: Breaking News: Members of Horseplop state killing Standardbreds is perfectly fine. Stay tuned for more.
    June 10, 2024, 05:21:49 PM
  • In It Deep: Hi Liberals
    June 05, 2024, 04:40:07 PM
  • In It Deep: 11.tfk
    May 28, 2024, 07:54:33 PM
  • In It Deep: The Butt Nut
    May 28, 2024, 07:49:02 PM
  • Bernie Madoff: ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
    May 24, 2024, 08:05:54 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: At least we agree it's a shithole
    May 24, 2024, 07:04:43 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: I think this shithole owns you!
    May 24, 2024, 09:30:25 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal