Author Topic: Petrelli savages Jason  (Read 13377 times)

ferdinand the bull

• Stakes Horse
Re: Petrelli savages Jason
« Reply #90 on: January 25, 2024, 02:33:34 PM »
Dropping names left and right on his Facebook live about the Canadian contingent and the commission informants

Thetruthwillsetyoufree

• 4 claimer
« Reply #91 on: January 25, 2024, 02:43:50 PM »
It’s funny how Mikey boy back pedals
He says that everyone started with him that is absolutely not true
In Goshen, he got asked to leave because he was belligerent with the track crew
With Mark Ford he called for stalls and was denied
With Jason Bartlett, Jason cutoff his welfare stream to this mutt, and he likes everyone else he tries to ruin them And their families with lies, and made up stories
He is a poor, pathetic, mentally ill person that is a menace to society, and needs psychologically evaluated before he harms himself or anyone around him.
He loves one sided stories. Everyone would have no problem meeting up with him if there was ample time allowed for everyone to arrange the meeting, not one hour.
No one was backing out they just had prior obligations unlike a person who lives in a welfare house. No job no family no dignity, no humanity no money or no life.

Bitter Truth

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #92 on: January 25, 2024, 02:59:41 PM »
You must not have much life either Thetruth, considering the length and number of posts from you on this supposed irrelevant individual. 11.wp

CMJAnew

• Top Claimer
« Reply #93 on: January 25, 2024, 03:24:54 PM »
it’s all for self gratification and YouTube views.

I don’t know how these algorithms work, but I got a Tioga Downs ad to start one of his videos. Not important….just an aside.
Reread It

JohnnyK

• NW-1
« Reply #94 on: January 25, 2024, 03:29:57 PM »
Thetruth = mz Bartlett

shamrock stable

• Top Claimer
« Reply #95 on: January 25, 2024, 04:22:12 PM »
thetruth sayz dont be talking bad about my manz

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
« Reply #96 on: January 25, 2024, 04:47:44 PM »
Thetruth = Haku all over again...
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

MCR

• Open / FFA
« Reply #97 on: January 25, 2024, 05:05:18 PM »
One thing I've always fucking hated is the people who can't win a fixed race get jealous of the guys who dominate.  What Jason.. Per... Burke... Banca... Surick... Allard ... Or anyone else who was convicted or is suspected to be a cheat.  IT STILL TAKES ALOT OF HARD WORK TO GET THE HORSES READY WEEK IN AND WEEK OUT.    Jason is a great driver and a great person.   Loves his family and works hard nightly.   Guy loves to win races.   He takes pride in driving titles... Doesn't make him a bad guy.   My question for Mike petrelli is this,   what happened to all the other stories he has had??? I've yet to see a thing done to ford or brandstatter who was another Josh marks connection.   I can respect someone wanting to clean up the sport.   But just plain bashing people cause they win races is wrong!

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #98 on: January 25, 2024, 05:37:06 PM »
With Jason Bartlett, Jason cutoff his welfare stream to this mutt, and he likes everyone else he tries to ruin them And their families with lies, and made up stories
He is a poor, pathetic, mentally ill person that is a menace to society, and needs psychologically evaluated before he harms himself or anyone around him.
He loves one sided stories. Everyone would have no problem meeting up with him if there was ample time allowed for everyone to arrange the meeting, not one hour.
No one was backing out they just had prior obligations unlike a person who lives in a welfare house. No job no family no dignity, no humanity no money or no life.
This horrible attitude of his would all come to an end if Edita would finally sit on his face!
« Last Edit: January 25, 2024, 05:41:29 PM by Gaagoots »

shamrock stable

• Top Claimer
« Reply #99 on: January 25, 2024, 05:40:41 PM »
Do all top tier drivers have bust out charity cases for friends?

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #100 on: January 25, 2024, 05:44:46 PM »
EXACTLY!

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #101 on: January 25, 2024, 06:31:25 PM »
The truth really needs to be heard

1. Everyone need to know how much Jason helped this pos SCM
Paying his rent buying his children gifts for Christmas keeping his lights on
I can go on and on.
2.  Michael petrelli is an absolute bust out that has been nothing his whole life his  entire family have disowned him he is the lowest form of a human being there is.
3.  And when he starts saying he has things on people like Jason he has nothing he only reacts like this when he’s got himself painted into a corner.
4.  All Michael does is try and destroy good people’s lives.
5   I’m sure  everyone understands why Mikey boy lives in a rooming house by himself no children no wife no family no friends nobody.
6.  I heard the cat called the aspca to get out he’s even gone..
7.  Does Mikey boy really thinks anyone takes him seriously he’s a joke
Any man would not acted like this talking about personal stuff about people like Jason how did nothing but help this scumbag..
8.  Right now Michael petrelli his gotten himself in trouble by using his google number faking threats to people business and others AND HES SHITTING HIS PANTS.
9  Mr Bartlett  has Mikey on the run and it’s hilarious.
10 I just listened to one of his ridiculous lives he has the nerve to say people shit on him he shits on everyone I mean everyone
11 Please  everyone understand he has no one with any authority or dignity listen to him who would how can you take this scumbag seriously.
If you take 10 minutes to listen to this scumbag, you would understand what kind of a backstabbing rat bastard he is
Now he thinks he’s Denzel Washington schools in session motherfuckers absolutely hilarious
1. Everyone need to know how much Jason helped this pos SCM
Paying his rent buying his children gifts for Christmas keeping his lights on! 

Are you kidding me and he’s backstabbing Jason! That’s low!

Thetruthwillsetyoufree

• 4 claimer
« Reply #102 on: January 25, 2024, 07:04:09 PM »
Mr. Petrelli, I think you would get more views if you just came out and be honest with l everybody.
You were never to be considered in the harness business because of lack of horsemanship, and you were never happy for anyone else to have success you worked for Walmart you would tell them how to make money when you can’t make money for yourself.
The only reason that you are trying to ruin harness racing is because you’re no good at being a harness horse trainer and your like the kid who can’t make a basket and takes his ball home.
You have a problem with authority. That’s why you try and ruin. Successful peoples lives like Mark Ford, among others now it sounds like you’re taking credit for Jason Bartlett success.
Let me give you an idea
Why don’t you worry about yourself your wife and your children and everybody else worry about themselves. No one needs Michael Petrelli for anything.
Stop thinking you are the ambassador for harness racing when you are the opposite all you’re trying to do is sabotage something that you can’t be involved with.
Just allow the hard-working people of the sport to enjoy what they love to do.
You talk about your horse rescue that was all a spam you know it everyone else knows it, especially the owners of silent Farm.
You say people are in a sport that is on welfare and that is subsidized. At least they go to work every day take care of their horses and their families and all you’re looking to do is to scam them out of their money.
One last thing you say, you do not read horse plop, but the truth is, that’s all you do is read horseplop it fuels you’re sick demented mind.

Mailbox Money

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #103 on: January 25, 2024, 07:12:33 PM »
One thing for sure is that SCM is not afraid to "burn a bridge "! Somehow he has the ability to get a new one. I'm glad that I didn't bet against him because he has more lives than Morris the cat!]

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #104 on: January 25, 2024, 07:27:29 PM »
Mr. Petrelli, I think you would get more views if you just came out and be honest with l everybody.
You were never to be considered in the harness business because of lack of horsemanship, and you were never happy for anyone else to have success you worked for Walmart you would tell them how to make money when you can’t make money for yourself.
The only reason that you are trying to ruin harness racing is because you’re no good at being a harness horse trainer and your like the kid who can’t make a basket and takes his ball home.
You have a problem with authority. That’s why you try and ruin. Successful peoples lives like Mark Ford, among others now it sounds like you’re taking credit for Jason Bartlett success.
Let me give you an idea
Why don’t you worry about yourself your wife and your children and everybody else worry about themselves. No one needs Michael Petrelli for anything.
Stop thinking you are the ambassador for harness racing when you are the opposite all you’re trying to do is sabotage something that you can’t be involved with.
Just allow the hard-working people of the sport to enjoy what they love to do.
You talk about your horse rescue that was all a spam you know it everyone else knows it, especially the owners of silent Farm.
You say people are in a sport that is on welfare and that is subsidized. At least they go to work every day take care of their horses and their families and all you’re looking to do is to scam them out of their money.
One last thing you say, you do not read horse plop, but the truth is, that’s all you do is read horseplop it fuels you’re sick demented mind.
What about those who helped him like Mr Quick? The common denominator here is that he always bashes those successful businessman that who have honestly earned their money in the horse racing business. You never see him bash the fucking dead beats that are detrimental to the sport like Eric Molor, Austin Gilbert or that piece of dog shit that fucked Wes out of all kinds of money Ross Cohen!! Eric would go weeks without showing up at the barn knowing good people would feed his horses or they would’ve starved. What about going after a piece of shit like that Mike!
« Last Edit: January 25, 2024, 07:29:52 PM by Gaagoots »

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • In It Deep: 11.tfk
    May 28, 2024, 07:54:33 PM
  • In It Deep: The Butt Nut
    May 28, 2024, 07:49:02 PM
  • Bernie Madoff: ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
    May 24, 2024, 08:05:54 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: At least we agree it's a shithole
    May 24, 2024, 07:04:43 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: I think this shithole owns you!
    May 24, 2024, 09:30:25 AM
  • Michael Petrelli: Face it, I OWN THIS SHITHOLE of a forum.
    May 23, 2024, 09:35:08 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Itchy Kitties...
    May 22, 2024, 05:09:31 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Spew a little Spludge and the Pu$$y Cats are drawn to it lie a girl with baby rabies
    May 22, 2024, 01:37:15 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal