Author Topic: Beautiful halftime performance by Jays Godmother- Dolly Parton  (Read 3227 times)

carl baldwin

• Stakes Horse
Re: Beautiful halftime performance by Jays Godmother- Dolly Parton
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2023, 04:41:49 PM »
Amazing at her age! Yes she's had some cosmetic work done however,  I'd eat her like a fucking apple! .
https://youtu.be/ub3Cm0V_Z8w?si=GtfeWmrYAdmctejI

PineHurstPacer

• Top Claimer
« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2023, 05:01:27 PM »
Amazing at her age! Yes she's had some cosmetic work done however,  I'd eat her like a fucking apple! I'm wondering if that "snapper" is still well lubricated? Doesn't matter I'd still fuck it..

You may regret it when you come out with the worm

theokodjak26

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2023, 07:18:41 PM »
We have some demented, sick perverts talking about a 77 year old woman and wanting to eat her and wondering if she is still naturally lubricated. Her boobs haven’t been real in like 50 years. Her hair is someone else’s. At 77 she hasn’t been lubricated naturally since Jimmy Carter was President. And if you didn’t notice as she moved she kept holding on to whatever was behind her, clearly indicating she has typical imbalance issues that many seniors have. For Christ sakes she is an old lady. If Dolly is your fantasy girl I suspect what you really need is some blow up doll to shoot your old shit into.

Larry Bird Boy

• Elite
« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2023, 07:24:35 PM »
Is she really jay hockey’s grandmother? I mean she still looks good in my opinion.
Johnny Johnson fucked up Chicago harness racing. I hope you die !!!!

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2023, 09:00:01 PM »
Is she really jay hockey’s grandmother? I mean she still looks good in my opinion.

Its more made up BS by Connie Hocky, Just like Gural calling them up to entice them to move out east. I think that if its not Connie its Homer, tuned up and on Plop.
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

Mazola

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2023, 09:45:29 PM »
We have some demented, sick perverts talking about a 77 year old woman and wanting to eat her and wondering if she is still naturally lubricated. Her boobs haven’t been real in like 50 years. Her hair is someone else’s. At 77 she hasn’t been lubricated naturally since Jimmy Carter was President. And if you didn’t notice as she moved she kept holding on to whatever was behind her, clearly indicating she has typical imbalance issues that many seniors have. For Christ sakes she is an old lady. If Dolly is your fantasy girl I suspect what you really need is some blow up doll to shoot your old shit into.

Pete has been jerking off to her in his Moms basement for years 11.wj 11.wj 11.wj

Generation XYZ

• Elite
« Reply #21 on: November 24, 2023, 10:19:54 PM »
Sounds like he may have a few posters of Dolly, to go with his Farrah Fawcett Poster collection. ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Generation XYZ

• Elite
« Reply #22 on: November 24, 2023, 10:21:04 PM »

I'm sure if the Senator was here or Uncle Jerry shows up. They'll suggest using astro-glide.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #23 on: November 24, 2023, 10:41:37 PM »
Did I say if she was my fantasy girl? No. All I said was I eat her like a fucking apple and I’m wondering if that snapper is still lubricated. It wouldn’t matter I fuck her anyway, so would you…who are you kidding oh mighty one over there!

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #24 on: November 24, 2023, 11:05:18 PM »
Did I say if she was my fantasy girl? No. All I said was I eat her like a fucking apple and I’m wondering if that snapper is still lubricated. It wouldn’t matter I fuck her anyway, so would you…who are you kidding oh mighty one over there!

your enbarressing your self dude

how fckin hard up are you shes an 80 yr old lady  ..

wdf  calm down act like you been there before
 or at least seen a vagina in person 

80 yrs old ,,,wdf

REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #25 on: November 24, 2023, 11:31:03 PM »
your enbarressing your self dude

how fckin hard up are you shes an 80 yr old lady  ..

wdf  calm down act like you been there before
 or at least seen a vagina in person 

80 yrs old ,,,wdf
First of all I’m not a fucking dude. I probably fucked more women than you have hair on your head.

Now that we got that out of the way, I could give a flying fuck what you or anybody else thinks about me.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #26 on: November 24, 2023, 11:32:10 PM »
You may regret it when you come out with the worm
ngc3 ngc3 True

Bitter Truth

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #27 on: November 25, 2023, 07:37:24 AM »
Did mom put mirrors on the ceiling to draw em in for you? ngc3  11.wp

The Exporter

• Elite
« Reply #28 on: November 25, 2023, 07:54:45 AM »
This may be the most disgusting and juvenile topics and postings in the storied history of The Plop. Pigman, do the right thing , remove this and give the fools a solid time out. 

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
« Reply #29 on: November 25, 2023, 08:01:49 AM »
its gotta stink

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • SwankToliverA: What about him?
    June 13, 2024, 12:18:31 AM
  • Loserbob: Rene allard
    June 11, 2024, 08:02:07 PM
  • M P: BREAKING NEWS: Ploptwats are outwardly angry that pictures of horses they trash are posted on Plop...
    June 10, 2024, 10:11:17 PM
  • M P: Breaking News: Members of Horseplop state killing Standardbreds is perfectly fine. Stay tuned for more.
    June 10, 2024, 05:21:49 PM
  • In It Deep: Hi Liberals
    June 05, 2024, 04:40:07 PM
  • In It Deep: 11.tfk
    May 28, 2024, 07:54:33 PM
  • In It Deep: The Butt Nut
    May 28, 2024, 07:49:02 PM
  • Bernie Madoff: ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
    May 24, 2024, 08:05:54 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal