Author Topic: 11-17-23 Hoosier Park & Meadowlands Carryovers  (Read 10190 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bitter Truth

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2619
Re: 11-17-23 Hoosier Park & Meadowlands Carryovers
« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2023, 10:11:31 PM »
Don't do M[1]..Might make an exception and 'watch' a few next week. No $$ for Gural here.

SAW

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2215
Re: 11-17-23 Hoosier Park & Meadowlands Carryovers
« Reply #31 on: November 17, 2023, 10:13:41 PM »
10th - 2 Strawberry Fields 3,1,8 (very tough race?)
11th - 2 Buddy Earl 3,5,1
12th - 3 Shezafreaklikeme 6,9,2
13th - 3 Celia B Money 2,5,8

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5017
Re: 11-17-23 Hoosier Park & Meadowlands Carryovers
« Reply #32 on: November 17, 2023, 10:24:52 PM »
Don't do M[1]..Might make an exception and 'watch' a few next week. No $$ for Gural here.

Let me know..I'm sure you can handicap.

Not a big m player myself. I thought tonight was a good night for value. I was correct, but no value in my pocketbook

The rest.

Race 11 3 win  p3  3/28/13

Race 12  2 win...box 28  p3  28/13/256

Race 13  box 13

Race 14   2 win box 256

Saw, thanks for indulging me. I never met a handicapping thread I didnt like ( other than canadian tracks and Hoosier)

Good luck the rest of the way


 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Sweet: Plop Classified:  Seeking ADMIN to double down on my wishes  ngc3 please be available to work only on every other leap year day, next being Sunday, February 29, 2032 (unless you can't is  tmbz1)
    Today at 11:53:28 AM
  • wiggles44: How does Mike get himself out of this one……
    Today at 11:48:52 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: I vote free roll!
    Today at 11:18:36 AM
  • Mazola: Its pretty fucked up
    Today at 11:16:13 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: Stay
    Today at 11:13:35 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: Can we have a nomination ceremony and elect one? Or, do we just stsy on free roll?
    Today at 11:13:26 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: Since there's no Admin
    Today at 11:12:21 AM
  • Mazola: Exposed as Mike Petrelli?
    Today at 11:10:43 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal