Author Topic: Do anyone work anymore.  (Read 2120 times)

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
Do anyone work anymore.
« on: November 14, 2023, 02:29:58 PM »
I'm not sure me understand PROTESTS. Doooes you just say to your emplyers: FUC OFF,I ain't comin into work today. I worked from the age of 9 till I finnaly could not anymore when I reached 76. OR is it these days,every FUCKIN person gets a million PERSONAL DAYS, SICK DAYS, and VACATION DAYS that one only has to work 30 days out of year.
You member me early days. After college,I worked for FLORIDA CITRUS COMMISSION to start. No days off for me. Worked 6 days a week,maybe 60 hours. And it a salary JOP. Did not like wearin a TIE'with a suit or a dress coat. It be summer. I'ss finnaly takes it on myself to change dress code. It a swelterin 98 wet bulb in CHICAGO. I say's enough of this SHIT. I'm gonna make me 3 calls dressed in shorts,T-shirt, and brand new runnin shoes. Had hour meetins at JEWEL ,DOMINICK'S, WHITE HEN,

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
Re: Do anyone work anymore.
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2023, 03:49:47 PM »
Sorry,I got distracted from SCOTTY the TELLER telephone call. You member him SRP. Nice work you did over 5 years.
I'm tired. Think I willcontinue tomorrow .

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2023, 04:15:54 PM »
 SHUT THE FCK U FCKIN IDIOT ngc3 ngc3
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2023, 04:36:36 PM »
SORRY'S I'm back to respond to PUKE. I'm waitin for another tele call.
Hey PUKE SHRIMP: DADDY left it to YOU. HE worked and YOU a LOW LIFE INHERITANCE BOY,that likes to brag about it.
You would not know anythin about work,since you never have.
So SHRIMP, Maybe DADDY felt BAD that he sired a SHORT SHRIMP like you.
The rest of us here are NORMAL and YOU BORN a MIDGET.

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2023, 05:59:15 PM »
SHUT THE FCK U FCKIN IDIOT ngc3 ngc3
ngc3 ngc3

Leave Johnny Wiz Bang be. 

kantseeback

• Elite
  • I'm voting for honest Joe and Mrs Canker Cackles
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2023, 01:42:44 AM »
I'm not sure me understand PROTESTS. Doooes you just say to your emplyers: FUC OFF,I ain't comin into work today. I worked from the age of 9 till I finnaly could not anymore when I reached 76. OR is it these days,every FUCKIN person gets a million PERSONAL DAYS, SICK DAYS, and VACATION DAYS that one only has to work 30 days out of year.
You member me early days. After college,I worked for FLORIDA CITRUS COMMISSION to start. No days off for me. Worked 6 days a week,maybe 60 hours. And it a salary JOP. Did not like wearin a TIE'with a suit or a dress coat. It be summer. I'ss finnaly takes it on myself to change dress code. It a swelterin 98 wet bulb in CHICAGO. I say's enough of this SHIT. I'm gonna make me 3 calls dressed in shorts,T-shirt, and brand new runnin shoes. Had hour meetins at JEWEL ,DOMINICK'S, WHITE HEN,
JF, it all comes down to upbringing. Hard work is taught at an early age by parents. I still remember when I was a little kid when my father gave me a list of chores for my 50 cents per week allowance, it began there.
Like you I began working young. When I wa in my 20's and 30's I worked 2 - 3 different weekly jobs, then at 40 plus I never worked only 40 hours, anywhere from 48 to 80. I had a stretch of 10 years when I didnt take a sick day or vacation even though I was entitled to that time.

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
  • In the beginning, man created"god".
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2023, 10:06:53 PM »
He who laughs last, laughs best.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2023, 09:58:51 PM »
I'ssses can't see.
Different multible generations.
Every one today is sloven. Theys expect to be rewarded for doin notin. I can say this and maybe you too. We grew up in a prosperous time. Work was plentiful and all one had to do was apply.
When me 16 I got a jop workin at KROGER,the grocery chain. Moved from drive up packin groceries to drive up vehichles to all night stockin to produce manager to assistant manager. Left for 2 years to become E-5 ARMY FRANK. Back in them days nobody a all out tired ass BUM. That be I hinerated PUKE, USELESS JEW, BERNIE, and of course CALHOUN who made a career in US ARMY RESERVES.
YEAH I CAN'T see. We actually WORKED. No time off. We dedicated. Today's SHITS just want to live off pass down money. They 2 fuckin lazy to even know what actual work be.

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
  • In the beginning, man created"god".
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2023, 07:02:27 AM »
All that "hard work" and military training and you live in Carpentersville, Illinois in section 8 housing. Congratulations on attaining the "American dream". USA.USA.USA.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2023, 07:04:33 AM by Bernie Madoff »
He who laughs last, laughs best.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2023, 03:05:28 PM »
JEW BOY: You got me RIGHT.
Let me tell you somethin JEW.!. Been watchin TV latley. Weather it be KROKAIN or ISREAL. See the commercials. Send money to JEWS. Where that comefrom. Thank you JEW BOY.
And for your INFO: JOHN FRANK ARMY not live in SECTION 8 like you like to insist.
I'ss spent most of me life in C'VILLE. Knows who built it for WORLD WAR II VETS. I knows the FAMILY.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2023, 03:12:33 PM »
Let ,JOHN FRANK ARMY say somethin about YOU JEW BOY. Your inconsequental. You FUC have never done or attained anythin in your miserable FUC LIFE.
Other than actin and postin and attackin.
SOOOES,JOHN FRANK ARMY asks yoooouuse. WHAT YOU ever done in use useless LIFE.

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2023, 08:17:51 AM »
Let ,JOHN FRANK ARMY say somethin about YOU JEW BOY. Your inconsequental. You FUC have never done or attained anythin in your miserable FUC LIFE.
Other than actin and postin and attackin.
SOOOES,JOHN FRANK ARMY asks yoooouuse. WHAT YOU ever done in use useless LIFE.
Bernie did post a grainy, near unwatchable vitdo of Bea Farber for Plop seniors.  Please give him a pass, just this once, ok?

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2024, 11:00:41 AM »
The Protests are way out of hand. Now coming to small communities and disrupting mom and pop businesses. Time for the BS to stop.
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
  • Unclejerry: In race 4
    April 27, 2024, 08:46:31 PM
  • Unclejerry: Super/Tri/Eacta just given out in Jerrys thread !
    April 27, 2024, 08:45:55 PM
  • Unclejerry: Check Jerry's thread often bets are being made and posted
    April 27, 2024, 07:15:49 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal