Author Topic: Who in your opinion is TVG's worst handicapper  (Read 3420 times)

Rdp066

• NW-1
Who in your opinion is TVG's worst handicapper
« on: November 01, 2023, 07:44:00 PM »
My nomination is Matt since this scumbag has never had a pick four, pick five or pick six correct selection in all the time I have been watching which has been years.  I wrote TVG and asked them to print the ROI for all their handicappers at the bottom of the screen before announcing their selections.  Of course, they didn't have the courage to do so since it would surely show a bunch of losers which nobody should pay attention to that is a serious gambler.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
Re: Who in your opinion is TVG's worst handicapper
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2023, 07:56:00 PM »
Interisting TOPIC.
Of course all these moronic idiots would never run a ROI.
(1) CARROTHERS. Nice solections over years. He be down 2 MILLION.
(2) Loud mouth SCHRUP. He be down 20 MILLION.
It just a fuc CLOWN SHOW.
And this is nice. Whenever a CALI horse runnin anywhere out of CALI, these 2 clowns all over it. No matter which way. Talkin the shit up about it. And of course the PIG runs out. And then never a word after the race. And talk about BAFFERT and other CAL trainer LOVERS. The fuckin CREW is A GOD DAMN JOKE.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2023, 08:06:04 PM »
But guareentee,this FRIDAY and SATURDAY, they gonna be LOVIN CALI HORSES At SANTA.
JOHN FRANK ARMY gonna give his advice for FRIDAY and SATURDAY.
GRASS RACES: YOU bet horses comin from East AND midwest ON turf. john frank army SAY'S SO.

theokodjak26

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2023, 09:15:15 PM »
And do you believe how ultra excited about $2,500 quarter horse claiming races at Los Al? You would think these were triple crown races. Then you see the winners circle with all the trainers with holes in their pants and women who have consumed way too many enchiladas.

Dingus

• Open / FFA
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2023, 10:14:24 PM »
Not to mention that since Fan Duel took over, the bottom of the tv screen now shows a bunch of BS instead of the horse #s, names, odds, etc.

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2023, 10:35:45 PM »
John Frank. My Man, where you been?  I agree Carrothers is a dildo.
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

BoKnows

• Top Claimer
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2023, 03:16:25 AM »
I feel like Carruthers has cost me tons of money over the years as he always touts the lone speed horses. You used to get overlays on these horses all the time. Now the casual fan who puts on TVG once in a while looks for these opportunities as well. You will never get a gift like One Dreamer in the BC Distaff anymore. I miss the good old days when there was so much dead money. Now there is too much information that is too easy to get.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2023, 02:42:01 PM »
XYZ. JOHN FRANK ARMY explain in segments.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2023, 02:58:46 PM »
SEGMENT #1.
So about 3 months ago,JOHN FRANK ARMY'S vehichle was attempted to be stolen. Even though it ANTI-STOLEN preventible. The 2 young fucks used a hammer and screwdriver to break and turn ignition. Tore apart the panelining which I keep on inside of car immaculate. So got the fucks fingerprints and also VIDIO of the 2 FUCS. By the way: they be WHITE CAUCASIAN FUCS. And HOW DARE they attempt to steal JOHN FRANK ARMY car. On BUMPER is: US.ARMY. Did not have a vehichle for 3 and 1/2 weeks. Cop called me and said would you like to go to court. I said: by all means. Want to look at the 2 fucks that cost me $1,800. out of pocket and disrespectin a VET. Court date ain't till Mid-January 2024. Don't expect any compensation,but I will tell the 2 fucks. You FUCKED with the wrong person. Now I see yooose and yooouse will be seein me sometime. Me over and yooouse beginnin. Check that reverse.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2023, 03:05:19 PM »
SEGMENT 2:
JOHN FRANK ARMY has every immune shot that exists.
So's right after I'ss become ill. Coughin non-stop violently for 10 days. Could not catch me breath  and swallowin COUGH SYRUP non-stop. I survived.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2023, 03:31:58 PM »
So on the 11th day I wake at 4AM. I feel great. Had not eaten much for 10 days. I'M hungry. I eats. 2 hours later I come down with worst toothache in HISTORY. A back moler. Bear in mind over years I'VE been barterin with me dentist for tradin work for dental. He owns a huge horse farm and his daughters own a huge one on property next to him. I did all their work also in exchange for dental. And he did me good. Put in permanent bridges. Me mouth be secure. Then 6 months ago he tells me me mouth gone. You need about $40,000. I say's WHAT the fuc you talkin about. Then he adds I no want to work on anyone over 75. I'M afraid they you can have a heart O-TACK. I say's ok. FUC OFF. Give me me records. I heads to a DENTAL school. I'ss arrive and these people tell me youuuse need a lot of work. I say's how long you think it take. The studend goes: All summer and you be fine. I've been there 5 months and they have takin a zillion X-rays and have pulled 2 teeth and given me a teeth cleanin. Then they tell me they not experienced enough to pull back moler. I'ss must go elsewhere. FINE. the tooth implodes. I goes to another dentist that I have frequented. He EXTRACTs and that was BRUTAL.
Here me thought for you younsters. You teeth at you age are fine now. If you feel at a point you need to attend a DENTAL SCHOOL: DON'T. The STUDENT'S are like any other MAJOR and some are good,but most are FLUNK OUTS. Anyhow I'SS got insurance to pay for everythin this year and next. When it comes to replacin and havin partials. It will take 2 years.

mottoman

• Top Claimer
« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2023, 07:55:16 AM »
Them dentists have a racket going for the most part.  I have no dental last year needed a crown cost me 1,650 cash.   Hard to shop it around when you in pain.

theokodjak26

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2023, 12:35:20 PM »
A few companies sell discount dental plans. They aren’t very expensive and it is not an insurance policy. I have a Cigna dental discount plan. Just one new crown, $1,600, the savings will pay for 2-3 years premiums. You just have to make sure your dentist participates. Call 18004949294 for info in your area.

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2023, 07:59:26 PM »
SEGMENT 2:
JOHN FRANK ARMY has every immune shot that exists.
So's right after I'ss become ill. Coughin non-stop violently for 10 days. Could not catch me breath  and swallowin COUGH SYRUP non-stop. I survived.

yeah seems like its hit everyone early this fall. Get better my man.
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

Newt Lobell

• 4 claimer
« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2023, 08:53:51 PM »
Mike Joyce is the biggest douchebag of them all.

Simon Bray seems to pick a lot if winners. Matt Bernier is a very good handicapper. The guy has come a long way from the Horseplayers series.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
  • Unclejerry: In race 4
    April 27, 2024, 08:46:31 PM
  • Unclejerry: Super/Tri/Eacta just given out in Jerrys thread !
    April 27, 2024, 08:45:55 PM
  • Unclejerry: Check Jerry's thread often bets are being made and posted
    April 27, 2024, 07:15:49 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal