Author Topic: How much would you pay for Marcus Miller to fly in and drive your horse?  (Read 7260 times)

Mazola

• Stakes Horse
Just stating a fact. I know a very different Bruce Ranger. He was crook, drug addict and even after he got clean, he was sleeping with a trainers wife that I knew and should have had the shit beaten out of him. Unfortunately, the trainer died and before his body was cold, Ranger moved in with her and her kids. He is a A1 slimeball. Born again bible shit my ass.

Nice guy, man of faith  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

MR.DALRAE

• Living Legend
Bruce has changed his an amazing way,,,it’s almost unbelievable,,I new the old BR who was a lot of fun,,,,but the new BR is in a league of very few,,,,stay clean my friend

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
Nice guy, man of faith  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
Don't you love this born again bullshit. For most of his life, he was a scuzzball drug addict that stole, lied and cheated and one day he makes an announcement that he found God and now everyone is kissing his ass and praising him as though he is now farting out rainbows and shitting ice cream. Once a scumbag, always a scumbag.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2023, 11:59:35 PM by MIKE CAMPBELL »

Mazola

• Stakes Horse
Yes its all bullshit Mike. Start taxing these Christian Churches and there will be a new generation of used car salesmen looking for work.

Mailbox Money

• Stakes Horse
Zero,zippo,none and Absolutely nothing! 11.wp

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
Yes its all bullshit Mike. Start taxing these Christian Churches and there will be a new generation of used car salesmen looking for work.
Exactly tmbz1

theokodjak26

• Stakes Horse
Regardless if you were born Christian, Jewish, Muslim or born again, if I was our creator watching how the human race is destroying so much I would just blow the earth up and start over. What is happening to all the innocent families on both sides of the Gaza Strip is so inhumane. The only good thing about the Gaza situation, and this is a wild stretch, is that the inhumane conditions in the Ukraine has temporarily taken a back seat with our media.

Larry Bird Boy

• Elite
So long ago, i don't see the relevance, mike.
All depends what kind of divorce they had. Fishman had the best drugs available and if they were still cool there is a definite connection there fug man if you know what I mean.
Johnny Johnson fucked up Chicago harness racing. I hope you die !!!!

Fuguzzi

• Elite
Bruce has changed his an amazing way,,,it’s almost unbelievable,,I new the old BR who was a lot of fun,,,,but the new BR is in a league of very few,,,,stay clean my friend
tmbz1

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
wouldnt even pay for the ticket.
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

Fuguzzi

• Elite
All depends what kind of divorce they had. Fishman had the best drugs available and if they were still cool there is a definite connection there fug man if you know what I mean.
I dont know anything about their divorce. i do know one thing that contributed to his change was that he almost got killed on the track. It's just so long ago, that based on Fishman's age, he was still in vet school. Didn't thing bringing up a live driver like Bruce would bring up such venom.

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
  • In the beginning, man created"god".
He who laughs last, laughs best.

racing123

• Top Claimer
just read through this thread....anyone who thinks bartlett is better than george brennan should take up dog racing...and bartlett in the HOF one day??  if tony mo ain't in...bartlett ain't gettin in either

theokodjak26

• Stakes Horse
Bartlett and Brennan will definitely be n the HOF. Tony M should have been in by now and as discussed previously he must have some enemies amount the voters. It makes no sense that he isn’t already in.

Fuguzzi

• Elite
Replying to racing123 and theo...

Totally agree about Morgan! I have been beating that drum since I joined the site. In fact no one should be elected before Brett Pelling, Tony Morgan and Steve Elliott. Those are no brainers that no one can rationally argue with. Only reason they are not in is enemies, bias, hate and ENVY!

George Brennan is in the rarified 200 MIllion club that defines him as "better" than Jason Bartlett but competing head to head Jason is comparable if not better right now. Yes, of course, Theo  Both are going in the HOF   George first then Jason not too far behind

In about 4 years, God willing, Merriman will zoooom past Morgan in to second place all time with 18,000. Lets see how long the powers that be keep HIM out of Goshen telling us the message that he drives the B circuit, b;lah, blah, blah like the voters like to do.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Loserbob: Rene allard
    Today at 08:02:07 PM
  • M P: BREAKING NEWS: Ploptwats are outwardly angry that pictures of horses they trash are posted on Plop...
    June 10, 2024, 10:11:17 PM
  • M P: Breaking News: Members of Horseplop state killing Standardbreds is perfectly fine. Stay tuned for more.
    June 10, 2024, 05:21:49 PM
  • In It Deep: Hi Liberals
    June 05, 2024, 04:40:07 PM
  • In It Deep: 11.tfk
    May 28, 2024, 07:54:33 PM
  • In It Deep: The Butt Nut
    May 28, 2024, 07:49:02 PM
  • Bernie Madoff: ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
    May 24, 2024, 08:05:54 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: At least we agree it's a shithole
    May 24, 2024, 07:04:43 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal