Author Topic: Anthony Beaton  (Read 17851 times)

Mailbox Money

• Stakes Horse
Re: Anthony Beaton
« Reply #60 on: October 15, 2023, 12:21:10 AM »
Look at Rick Dutrow.He over doped Big Brown out of the triple crown,spent 8yrs in jail and had a barn full of horses waiting for him the day he was released! He was back in the winner circle FIRST  start back. It peculiar that the sport of racings main component is the horse,but the horse is not the first thing that comes to mind when trying to get profits! SMH

White Rabbit

• Open / FFA
« Reply #61 on: October 15, 2023, 12:24:59 AM »
Fuck off with that stupid shit. Casie is not like that. You can't even spell Casie ffs.
Casies not like what?

Mazola

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #62 on: October 15, 2023, 12:28:12 AM »
Casies not like what?

Proud of an abuser. Is that hard to understand? Thats what he said.

theokodjak26

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #63 on: October 15, 2023, 10:31:26 AM »
The HRU online magazine is a joke. Today they lead with this story and how a dark cloud formed over the OSS this weekend because of the suspension. Why was Beaton suspended? What did HRU tell us? Basically all they did was quote legalize rules and not get into any specifics. So if HRU either has no specifics as to why Beaton was suspended or they weren’t willing to state the obvious, then why make this the lead story? HRU has become an online periodical for the wealthiest owners and trainers in the business. They spend so much space on the sales where the wealthiest people dominate. Where I used to read lots of editorials from regular fans now the only ones on their last pages are rich owners of horses, tracks or people in high power of the USTA or those disagreeing.

Ramone

• Top Claimer
« Reply #64 on: October 15, 2023, 10:54:35 AM »
Does anyone know who owns the yearling? I'm hoping it's someone with a backbone who won't be put off by some ridiculous excuse.

ferdinand the bull

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #65 on: October 15, 2023, 10:58:58 AM »
$30,000 Lexington purchase the ownership wasn't updated yet

HornbyDuke

• Elite
« Reply #66 on: October 15, 2023, 11:09:38 AM »
Look at Rick Dutrow.He over doped Big Brown out of the triple crown,spent 8yrs in jail and had a barn full of horses waiting for him the day he was released! He was back in the winner circle FIRST  start back. It peculiar that the sport of racings main component is the horse,but the horse is not the first thing that comes to mind when trying to get profits! SMH

Mailbox - my recollection is Big Brown wasnt overdoped out of triple crown but actually underdoped. I followed this very closely at the time. Dutrow was apparently using a then legal steriod winstrol. It came out he was using this following preakness victory and owner claimed to be unaware and unhappy about its use. Dutrow stopped it before Belmont and horse looked the same as jason giambi did when he went off steriods - awful. If you recall when jason g went off steriods the yankees claimed he caught a six month version of japanese flu. Regardless Big Brown wasnt overdoped, but actually the opposite. Google big brown steriods 2008. Theres plenty of online accounts; big news at the time.

Fuguzzi

• Elite
« Reply #67 on: October 15, 2023, 11:15:12 AM »
The above is balls on accurate. Winstrol was legal and one of 3 key ingredients in the original "milkshake"   I used it A LOT!

Ramone

• Top Claimer
« Reply #68 on: October 15, 2023, 11:29:07 AM »
$30,000 Lexington purchase the ownership wasn't updated yet

#416 Wait In The Truck?

The Thorn

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #69 on: October 15, 2023, 11:31:37 AM »
The HRU online magazine is a joke. Today they lead with this story and how a dark cloud formed over the OSS this weekend because of the suspension. Why was Beaton suspended? What did HRU tell us? Basically all they did was quote legalize rules and not get into any specifics.
Actually they did give a reason, they didn't say what horse but they said this.

“After receiving complaints, the AGCO’s ongoing inspection
revealed that Mr. Beaton engaged in conduct prejudicial to
the best interest of racing when he used repeated force that
caused injury to a horse, thereby compromising equine safety
and welfare.”

Dingus

• Open / FFA
« Reply #70 on: October 15, 2023, 11:32:11 AM »
The HRU online magazine is a joke. Today they lead with this story and how a dark cloud formed over the OSS this weekend because of the suspension. Why was Beaton suspended? What did HRU tell us? Basically all they did was quote legalize rules and not get into any specifics. So if HRU either has no specifics as to why Beaton was suspended or they weren’t willing to state the obvious, then why make this the lead story? HRU has become an online periodical for the wealthiest owners and trainers in the business. They spend so much space on the sales where the wealthiest people dominate. Where I used to read lots of editorials from regular fans now the only ones on their last pages are rich owners of horses, tracks or people in high power of the USTA or those disagreeing.

I have noticed a lot less reader feedback letters recently.  Almost like they don’t want anything negative or controversial exposed.

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #71 on: October 15, 2023, 11:34:34 AM »
well at least hru did something, sure they could go into more detail but at least they made people aware that some kind of shit took place, remember not everyone reads plop!!!!
everyone else just buries their head in the sand to protect themselves
no mention on the mohawk telecast of course
dont see anything on standardbred canada  unless you happen to be trolling through fines and suspensions

kingthermo

• Top Claimer
« Reply #72 on: October 15, 2023, 11:37:35 AM »
Prolly won’t see it on USTA either

gogasgoboom

• Top Claimer
« Reply #73 on: October 15, 2023, 11:39:36 AM »
The supposed story is he beat a yearling and hurt it. Someone video it and turned it in

I wonder when it happened and did they intentionally wait until OSS finals night?

kingthermo

• Top Claimer
« Reply #74 on: October 15, 2023, 11:41:13 AM »
Murray Brown and Clay Horner won’t mention Casie in their Facebook posts either.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • In It Deep: Hi Liberals
    June 05, 2024, 04:40:07 PM
  • In It Deep: 11.tfk
    May 28, 2024, 07:54:33 PM
  • In It Deep: The Butt Nut
    May 28, 2024, 07:49:02 PM
  • Bernie Madoff: ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
    May 24, 2024, 08:05:54 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: At least we agree it's a shithole
    May 24, 2024, 07:04:43 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: I think this shithole owns you!
    May 24, 2024, 09:30:25 AM
  • M P: Face it, I OWN THIS SHITHOLE of a forum.
    May 23, 2024, 09:35:08 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Itchy Kitties...
    May 22, 2024, 05:09:31 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal