Author Topic: Big Ohio yearling sale tomorrow.  (Read 2407 times)

Larry Bird Boy

• Elite
Re: Big Ohio yearling sale tomorrow.
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2023, 11:35:31 PM »
I know I could be wrong but I race at 4 different tracks and the purse money is only paid to one person as these tracks have no idea what % the listed owners have so Hoosier must be different.
The guy is an assclown wannabe big shot owner. He’s lost his little 5% ownership over the years and still owes roger and Amy Welch $3000. Had to bring his tough guys to try and threaten roger so he just took the high road and tossed his ass out of the barn just like Ricky and jamie did a few months. LucPark has little man syndrome. Erv is smart. Doesn’t even talk him and collects his money and shuts up. This poor bastard has lost money every year after he got tossed out of Rogers barn.
Johnny Johnson fucked up Chicago harness racing. I hope you die !!!!

rainman2

• Elite
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2023, 12:55:10 AM »
The guy is an assclown wannabe big shot owner. He’s lost his little 5% ownership over the years and still owes roger and Amy Welch $3000. Had to bring his tough guys to try and threaten roger so he just took the high road and tossed his ass out of the barn just like Ricky and jamie did a few months. LucPark has little man syndrome. Erv is smart. Doesn’t even talk him and collects his money and shuts up. This poor bastard has lost money every year after he got tossed out of Rogers barn.

The 'jealousy' continues on those who have horses and those who don't!

Sonny Bono was right--"THE BEAT GOES ON"!

Dingus

• Open / FFA
« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2023, 11:16:44 AM »

It took me a while, but this definitely sounds like our old friend 1st Avenue.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
  • Unclejerry: In race 4
    April 27, 2024, 08:46:31 PM
  • Unclejerry: Super/Tri/Eacta just given out in Jerrys thread !
    April 27, 2024, 08:45:55 PM
  • Unclejerry: Check Jerry's thread often bets are being made and posted
    April 27, 2024, 07:15:49 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal