Author Topic: NICHOLAS SURICK  (Read 48024 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Stan durbread

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2274
Re: NICHOLAS SURICK
« Reply #45 on: October 08, 2023, 08:09:50 PM »
I don't care about politics. Its about justice. guys a fucking fraud, sexual abuser and huge fucking liar. You like men like that?

Name 1 other politician or rich person who hasn’t done what they say he did

Mazola

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1365
Re: NICHOLAS SURICK
« Reply #46 on: October 08, 2023, 08:13:42 PM »
Look at the behaviour ffs. Everything I said is proven and I left out racist. He's fucking insane.
Right wing Christians are frauds

Stan durbread

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2274
Re: NICHOLAS SURICK
« Reply #47 on: October 08, 2023, 08:19:32 PM »
Look at the behaviour ffs. Everything I said is proven and I left out racist. He's fucking insane.
Proven??? Indictments are not proof of anything. Grand juries are hand picked by prosecutors you have no way to defend yourself from them. And if the prosecutor doesn’t think a juror will vote with them they get removed. There is a reason the prosecutor office posted the GA indictment 4 hours before the vote

Stan durbread

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2274
Re: NICHOLAS SURICK
« Reply #48 on: October 08, 2023, 08:21:51 PM »
Maybe in a year or so he will be sucking orange mans dick.

You just another stupid Dumbacrat. Bring Trump into a conversation that has nothing to do with him.  Then say I don’t get into politics. Damn y’all stupid

Mazola

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1365
Re: NICHOLAS SURICK
« Reply #49 on: October 08, 2023, 08:33:44 PM »
I'm not a Democrat. You must be stupid. Look at the man. What's wrong with you? Is it ok to be a racist, woman abuser, liar and fraud? I don't give a fuck about politics, are you the same as him? You condone this type of behaviour? Get help!
Right wing Christians are frauds

Stan durbread

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2274
Re: NICHOLAS SURICK
« Reply #50 on: October 08, 2023, 08:40:44 PM »
I'm not a Democrat. You must be stupid. Look at the man. What's wrong with you? Is it ok to be a racist, woman abuser, liar and fraud? I don't give a fuck about politics, are you the same as him? You condone this type of behaviour? Get help!
Can you prove any of your accusations in fact not media.

Mazola

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1365
Re: NICHOLAS SURICK
« Reply #51 on: October 08, 2023, 08:47:51 PM »
Forget it man.
Right wing Christians are frauds

Stan durbread

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2274
Re: NICHOLAS SURICK
« Reply #52 on: October 08, 2023, 08:52:41 PM »
Forget it man.
That’s what I thought

seen2much

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3005
Re: NICHOLAS SURICK
« Reply #53 on: October 08, 2023, 08:58:27 PM »
Anyone involved in doping horses belongs in jail. I remember Nick having no talent. He's another one who had success because of cheating.
Bragging about getting rid of dead horses is sick.

Mazola

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1365
Re: NICHOLAS SURICK
« Reply #54 on: October 08, 2023, 09:42:46 PM »
Right wing Christians are frauds

Mazola

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1365
Re: NICHOLAS SURICK
« Reply #55 on: October 08, 2023, 09:45:07 PM »
I'm not a Democrat. You must be stupid. Look at the man. What's wrong with you? Is it ok to be a racist, woman abuser, liar and fraud? I don't give a fuck about politics, are you the same as him? You condone this type of behaviour? Get help!
Didn't answer this either. Thats why I said forget it.
Right wing Christians are frauds

Fuguzzi

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3104
Re: NICHOLAS SURICK
« Reply #56 on: October 08, 2023, 10:28:30 PM »
I much prefer a POTUS who showered with his 14 year old daughter, who said kids liked to stroke the hair in his wet legs when he was a lifeguard and who called out a woman at an event and reminded attendees how he had a "relationship" with her when he was 31 and she was 12. When asked to expand on that he said, "Nevermind"  Verified facts and his words.

Mazola

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1365
Re: NICHOLAS SURICK
« Reply #57 on: October 08, 2023, 11:19:53 PM »
I' sooner have cancer than ALS.
Right wing Christians are frauds

Yonkers1A

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2436
Re: NICHOLAS SURICK
« Reply #58 on: October 09, 2023, 06:31:46 AM »
No release date, maybe he will die there

Parked

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2806
Re: NICHOLAS SURICK
« Reply #59 on: October 09, 2023, 07:06:55 AM »
A few weeks in there may loosen his tongue a little more .?

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: You da man bello ;D
    October 04, 2026, 09:47:47 PM
  • dougie: Nice job BELLO!!!!!
    October 04, 2026, 09:31:49 PM
  • Trigger: You and genius are now a page 3 story, Bello SWEPT THE FIRST 8 Races at Northfield  62za.clp 62za.clp 86z.st 62za.clp 62za.clp
    October 04, 2026, 09:29:39 PM
  • andrew: and here it comes  ngc3
    October 04, 2026, 09:24:41 PM
  • Trigger: I'll take either stance, pro-Trump, anti-Trump, no matter  ;D
    October 04, 2026, 09:16:39 PM
  • Trigger: If you wanna manager Andrew, not sure if Rainman2 will let me manage him, seems unmanageable  ngc3 a little political rivalry, show you Trumpees a hair loss and aging trick  ngc3
    October 04, 2026, 09:12:59 PM
  • JT: Then yeah that WILL happen ngc3
    October 04, 2026, 09:11:57 PM
  • JT: First he will respond to all of Andrew'
    October 04, 2026, 09:11:22 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal