Author Topic: Karl vs TCI  (Read 13926 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Harness racer

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4872
Karl vs TCI
« on: October 04, 2023, 09:38:55 PM »
Big matchup Friday.  I think Karl destroys the field!

TimTimTimbo

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1348
Re: Karl vs TCI
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2023, 09:53:33 PM »
Yep, I think he beats T C I especially if that last start took it out of him.

Karl looks like an absolute3 monster

ferdinand the bull

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1145
Re: Karl vs TCI
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2023, 10:14:59 PM »
Jimmy will have Karl on top of his game heading into the BC

Harness racer

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4872
Re: Karl vs TCI
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2023, 11:19:09 PM »
I agree with both of those statements.  Karl took a little longer to get ready, but he looks great so far.  He will own these last couple big races.

SeattleSlew

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 700
Re: Karl vs TCI
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2023, 06:22:47 AM »
I'll join the Karl camp also.  He has the rail and I would guess T.C.I. may be eased off the gate after his last antics.  Yannick knows how to steal slow fractions and if T.C.I. comes early Yannick drove T.C.I. in 4 of his early races (2 qualifiers and one at ML and another at Philly) so he probably has a sense of what that horse can do.  I see too many o's next to T.C.I.'s 1st quarter lines, which tells me he will have to work for the front.  They expect possibility of showers and relatively cool temps with moderate wind, so not likely to see the stopwatch shatter on this one, but should make great watching!

PineHurstPacer

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 577
Re: Karl vs TCI
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2023, 06:42:55 AM »
TCI was mad and ran because they changed his bit (D Miller)

I think He leaves and we see a match race down the stretch

Burke doesn't race to be 2nd

shotgunner

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 620
Re: Karl vs TCI
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2023, 11:08:58 AM »
Karl looks super impressive, only real thing I'd be worried about is if TCI was able to get to the front and make Karl trot on his outside from the top of the lane on. Karl has been running in a bit late in the mile the last few starts. If Yannick has to check him to keep him straight, could give TCI the advantage he needs.

TCI hasn't gone the fast miles that Karl has, but there are some caveats to that as well. 1: He hasn't been at the Red Mile. 2: Every time they ask TCI for more, it's been there. Don't know where his bottom is, but that'll likely change tomorrow.
TCI also added a head pole, murphy blind, and a new bit last start. He's shown the propensity to race greenly at times as well, so who knows if he's 100% going into the match up.

TLDR: Karl has to be the favorite based on his dominating speed performances, but there's enough room for TCI to win. Anything over 3-1 on TCI is a must bet.

Mailbox Money

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1231
Re: Karl vs TCI
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2023, 11:17:38 AM »
I'll take a stab and say Karl will be 6-5 and TCI will go off at 7-5. I'm just hoping that the early fractions are hot!

augustaandy

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2468
Re: Karl vs TCI
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2023, 12:14:58 PM »
Karl, nuff said

hoosierboy

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 11872
Re: Karl vs TCI
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2023, 05:25:42 PM »
TCI

TimTimTimbo

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1348
Re: Karl vs TCI
« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2023, 01:44:54 PM »
Coming up in 5 minutes

Karl 1/9 at this second.

T C I had such a hard race, last time, they would be stupid to even push him. Even if they do, I think he gets beat by Karl but that's why they race.

We shall find out soon

TimTimTimbo

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1348
Re: Karl vs TCI
« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2023, 01:58:32 PM »
T C I gets up. . Great race though. Gonna take a few more races to decide this one. T C I does not stop and Karl did a little Fred Astaire near the finish

Foalin at 4

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 822
Re: Karl vs TCI
« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2023, 02:03:28 PM »
TCI, monster! Refuses to lose, guess we found out who the real deal is.

Anakin

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 558
Re: Karl vs TCI
« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2023, 02:06:36 PM »
T C I gets up. . Great race though. Gonna take a few more races to decide this one. T C I does not stop and Karl did a little Fred Astaire near the finish

Karl had the advantage coming staying at his home track while setting slow fractions, while TCI has literally shipped all over. and had to chase from pocket over a speed favoring track.


TimTimTimbo

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1348
Re: Karl vs TCI
« Reply #14 on: October 06, 2023, 02:12:13 PM »
Karl had the advantage coming staying at his home track while setting slow fractions, while TCI has literally shipped all over. and had to chase from pocket over a speed favoring track.


Yep. Advantage T C I

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • G: Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3  Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3  shout out  Sound off ! Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!  ngc3 Today at 10:01:24 AM Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3 Today at 09:59:54 AM  Mike/Sweet you criticize racism? You really should be ashamed of yourself
    Today at 10:16:19 AM
  • Trigger: wiggles Go fetch me a bunch of the worst most horrible shit I said, a comilation, hurry up I wanna see it  ngc3
    Today at 10:14:14 AM
  • wiggles44: Take a break Mike
    Today at 10:12:47 AM
  • Trigger: Wiggles creenshots are great...I'm like I said that horrible shit 2 weeks ago, didn't recall, well there's the proof  ngc3 Thanks wiggles44  ;D
    Today at 10:08:58 AM
  • G: Wiggles you're very sharp
    Today at 10:07:14 AM
  • G: No shit Andrew
    Today at 10:07:03 AM
  • andrew: im mike
    Today at 09:57:27 AM
  • wiggles44: Mike just changed that account name back to Trigger
    Today at 09:50:45 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal