Author Topic: DRAFT DODGER sayin he being screwed again.  (Read 2527 times)

Hush Limbaugh II

• Elite
Re: DRAFT DODGER sayin he being screwed again.
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2023, 10:41:44 AM »
Looks like some of the Trump faithful are "turning the other cheek" and working with prosecutors. Gee, I wonder why ??  Don the Con will then state they were forced and pressured  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3. Next up for Don the Con, they are "ALL LIARS"  11.wp 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp

We know who the liar is  11.wp 11.wp 11.wp.

We can only hope you FINALLY get the "royal treatment" without lube  11.mq 11.mq 11.mq 11.mq 11.mq
If YOU would "HUSH" up, YOU just might know WhatzzzzZ UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HornbyDuke

• Elite
« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2023, 10:15:43 AM »
Unleash the kraken. Kitchen cabinet trump lawyer rivals the pillowless guy for one of the strangest fucking advisors to ever set foot in white house.

Dominoes are flipping though and ex prez in deep deep trouble. Already buried in ny; da's case in georgia getting stronger by hour and mar lago prosecuter is driving a 1/9 shot against ex prez.

kantseeback

• Elite
  • I'm voting for honest Joe and Mrs Canker Cackles
« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2023, 05:34:14 PM »
Unleash the kraken. Kitchen cabinet trump lawyer rivals the pillowless guy for one of the strangest fucking advisors to ever set foot in white house.

Dominoes are flipping though and ex prez in deep deep trouble. Already buried in ny; da's case in georgia getting stronger by hour and mar lago prosecuter is driving a 1/9 shot against ex prez.
Does all this great news have any effect on how expensive the cost of living is right now? EVERYTHING is expensive.

theokodjak26

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2023, 08:08:29 PM »
There are so many reasons why everything has gone up in cost. Some basic stuff begins with our last two presidents, Trump and Biden, have increased the national debt by over 8 trillion dollars. Trump ran our assets like he ran his own businesses. Happiness to Trump equaled bankruptcy. Biden is just a good hearted liberal wanting to forgive any loan out there. They spend money that doesn’t exist like they are playing Monopoly. Of course Covid really screwed things up. Just take cars and houses. Shortages of all sorts of things put demand at a much higher rate than supply. Never a good thing for consumers. Now interest rates on mortgages are nearing 8% up from below 3%. So people with low rate mortgages can’t afford to move for something more expensive when they calculate the new monthly mortgage payment. Therefore supply is minimal while demand is super high for first time buyers. Just a mess.

Dingus

• Open / FFA
« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2023, 10:47:49 PM »
There are so many reasons why everything has gone up in cost. Some basic stuff begins with our last two presidents, Trump and Biden, have increased the national debt by over 8 trillion dollars. Trump ran our assets like he ran his own businesses. Happiness to Trump equaled bankruptcy. Biden is just a good hearted liberal wanting to forgive any loan out there. They spend money that doesn’t exist like they are playing Monopoly. Of course Covid really screwed things up. Just take cars and houses. Shortages of all sorts of things put demand at a much higher rate than supply. Never a good thing for consumers. Now interest rates on mortgages are nearing 8% up from below 3%. So people with low rate mortgages can’t afford to move for something more expensive when they calculate the new monthly mortgage payment. Therefore supply is minimal while demand is super high for first time buyers. Just a mess.

Everybody seems to forget that we’re now getting 5% interest on our money, instead of 0.2%.
So the extra interest pays for some of the items that went up in price.
Of course, not everybody has money to put in savings accounts.

Hush Limbaugh II

• Elite
« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2023, 10:08:16 AM »
Don the Con testifies today. "I forgot, I don't remember, I don't recall and pleads the 5th". But no doubt he will tells us how wonderful he is, saved many businesses in Knew Yark just like Mr. Jewlie did with the Ghettolands and what a great person he is 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp

FOR HIMSELF, just like Mr. JewLie  11.wp 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp
If YOU would "HUSH" up, YOU just might know WhatzzzzZ UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mottoman

• Top Claimer
« Reply #21 on: November 06, 2023, 02:00:39 PM »
Don the Con testifies today. "I forgot, I don't remember, I don't recall and pleads the 5th". But no doubt he will tells us how wonderful he is, saved many businesses in Knew Yark just like Mr. Jewlie did with the Ghettolands and what a great person he is 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp

FOR HIMSELF, just like Mr. JewLie  11.wp 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp

That is true,  but only benefits the wealthy the average guy with 10 or 20 K in his savings/ checking account can afford a couple extra pizza's during the year but the millionaires are the ones making the dough on that one.  Then dirt poor/democrates it means NOTHING.

theokodjak26

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #22 on: November 06, 2023, 02:35:32 PM »
Everybody seems to forget that we’re now getting 5% interest on our money, instead of 0.2%.
So the extra interest pays for some of the items that went up in price.
Of course, not everybody has money to put in savings accounts.
Dingus what you may be forgetting or do not know is that 60% of our citizens cannot pay for a $400 emergency unless they charge it. That should tell you that most of these people are not benefiting from 5% interest rates on short term savings. Credit card debt is at an all time level with no end in sight.Those interest rates ar a heck of a lot higher than 5%.

mottoman

• Top Claimer
« Reply #23 on: November 06, 2023, 05:49:17 PM »
Avg credit card interest rate is currently 19.6%  The wealthy or middle class pay their balance  monthly.  The people hurt the most by rising interest rates is the bottom 30% as it always is.

Dingus

• Open / FFA
« Reply #24 on: November 06, 2023, 05:54:41 PM »
Dingus what you may be forgetting or do not know is that 60% of our citizens cannot pay for a $400 emergency unless they charge it. That should tell you that most of these people are not benefiting from 5% interest rates on short term savings. Credit card debt is at an all time level with no end in sight.Those interest rates ar a heck of a lot higher than 5%.

I’m not forgetting.  I’m just saying that those who have a few bucks, who were forced to get virtually no interest on their savings, now, at least have a chance to offset higher costs.  There are a lot of older people who fit that mold, but, of course, I’m aware of many who live month to month.

mottoman

• Top Claimer
« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2023, 07:47:50 AM »
fair statement.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • The Thorn: The guy who doesn't make mind bets thinks he's a legend here. But it's all in his mind  ngc3 ngc3
    Today at 12:19:03 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: A dolla makes Jerry Holla
    Today at 10:25:26 AM
  • Unclejerry: HP's #1 Handcapper will be back with Mohawk Trifecta's Saturday 27
    April 26, 2024, 10:44:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Indian24 don't have a dime to place a bet, his Mother gave him a computer
    April 26, 2024, 10:31:26 PM
  • Indian24: 5 horse box in a 7 horse field wtg
    April 26, 2024, 10:15:50 PM
  • Indian24: I'll make a bet that your a egotistical asshole
    April 26, 2024, 10:14:17 PM
  • Indian24: Already made my mind bets like you have
    April 26, 2024, 10:13:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Make a bet Indian24 your making a fool of your self
    April 26, 2024, 10:08:20 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal