Author Topic: Bob McIntosh  (Read 4903 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Fuguzzi

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3104
Bob McIntosh
« on: September 21, 2023, 04:50:19 PM »
Hate to hear he fell and got hurt. One of my all time training idols. A legend! Best wishes, Bob

seen2much

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2989
Re: Bob McIntosh
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2023, 05:44:46 PM »
I heard on the LBJ broadcast a broken hip. He had surgery. One of the good guys & wishing him a speedy recovery.

hoosierboy

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 11872
Re: Bob McIntosh
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2023, 06:05:12 PM »
Get well soon Bob

Chips N Salsa

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1230
Re: Bob McIntosh
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2023, 10:04:14 PM »
Sorry to hear but Bob falls an awful lot.  Many of you probably don't remember when he fell at Mohawk I believe in the early 90's?  Was so hammered I think he fell down the escalator and broke both arms.

I think early 2000's he fell again and broke a wrist?  Can't remember all the details but this isn't anything new.  Great trainer and very very sharp conditioning an animal.  Just has a bit of a drinking problem.

Balmoral buzz

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3943
Re: Bob McIntosh
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2023, 12:12:54 AM »
Sorry to hear but Bob falls an awful lot.  Many of you probably don't remember when he fell at Mohawk I believe in the early 90's?  Was so hammered I think he fell down the escalator and broke both arms.

I think early 2000's he fell again and broke a wrist?  Can't remember all the details but this isn't anything new.  Great trainer and very very sharp conditioning an animal.  Just has a bit of a drinking problem.
He likes the Molson Light
Johnny Johnson fucked up Chicago harness racing. I hope you die !!!!

Chips N Salsa

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1230
Re: Bob McIntosh
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2023, 12:35:06 AM »
He likes the Molson Light

Hey if he wants to toss a few back it's all good.  Now I seem to remember another "fall" where he broke ankle and was in a wheelchair.  memory is getting bad.....could be wrong but I seem to remember him in a wheelchair for a period of time?

Balmoral buzz

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3943
Re: Bob McIntosh
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2023, 01:19:09 AM »
Hey if he wants to toss a few back it's all good.  Now I seem to remember another "fall" where he broke ankle and was in a wheelchair.  memory is getting bad.....could be wrong but I seem to remember him in a wheelchair for a period of time?
Like I said it’s the Molson Light. Been bounced around more then a $20 hooker on a Friday night.
Johnny Johnson fucked up Chicago harness racing. I hope you die !!!!

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: You must receive a prize after saying "dick pic" in this forum 20 times today  ngc3
    Today at 11:18:23 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: And put your pecker away you pervert
    Today at 11:16:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: ngc3
    Today at 11:16:12 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Repeat 10 times and say 5 hail Mary's. Kirbys Ace, Kirbys Ace Kirbys Ace,Kirbys Ace and the last one Kirby's Ace!
    Today at 11:15:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Sorry but I'm way in your head if that's what you're thinking of!  I guess that Dick Pic really messed you up!
    Today at 11:13:03 PM
  • Trigger: Kirby simply say thank you, Kirby's Ace is not your screen name here it's Kirbys Ace with out the apostrophe " ' ", embarresing that you changed your screen name if I taught you how to spell it. Too bade your family has less than a man in you and a dummy to boot  ngc3
    Today at 10:25:40 PM
  • JT: tmbz1
    Today at 08:51:35 PM
  • dougie: Good luck gambling tomorrow. Great card at Belmont!
    Today at 08:51:31 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal