Author Topic: Saturday yonkers who won 7 races  (Read 2215 times)

theokodjak26

• Stakes Horse
Re: Saturday yonkers who won 7 races
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2023, 08:28:06 PM »
Let’s blame all the top drivers for driving drugged up horses. That makes a lot of sense. If Bartlett and every other top driver knows for a fact their horses are drugged up then all the tracks should close their doors. But that’s not what’s being said here is it? No titan wants to zero in on just Bartlett. How does this make any sense? Does Bartlett have some supernatural ability to identify drugged horses from the many trainers that use him? I doubt it. So let’s get real here. Top drivers get behind their horses, many times for the first time. They don’t ask questions. They don’t do pre-race testing. They go out and drive as best as they can, hopefully, and let the chips fall. A horse may win and set a lifetime mark at 10 years old. What do you want Bartlett to do? Run over to the trainer, judges and maybe a vet and ask him what juice they gave this horse? I don’t think so. This is harness racing today. See no evil, hear no evil. Just rev up your horse and go as fast as possible. And nothing is going to change because there aren’t enough caring and responsible people to make necessary changes that include one serious drug violation and done. No we keep letting the chemists back in or hiring beards to continue their dirty work. Guys it is what it is and that’s why I will never own another harness horse.

Fuguzzi

• Elite
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2023, 08:38:36 PM »
Let’s blame all the top drivers for driving drugged up horses. That makes a lot of sense. If Bartlett and every other top driver knows for a fact their horses are drugged up then all the tracks should close their doors. But that’s not what’s being said here is it? No titan wants to zero in on just Bartlett. How does this make any sense? Does Bartlett have some supernatural ability to identify drugged horses from the many trainers that use him? I doubt it. So let’s get real here. Top drivers get behind their horses, many times for the first time. They don’t ask questions. They don’t do pre-race testing. They go out and drive as best as they can, hopefully, and let the chips fall. A horse may win and set a lifetime mark at 10 years old. What do you want Bartlett to do? Run over to the trainer, judges and maybe a vet and ask him what juice they gave this horse? I don’t think so. This is harness racing today. See no evil, hear no evil. Just rev up your horse and go as fast as possible. And nothing is going to change because there aren’t enough caring and responsible people to make necessary changes that include one serious drug violation and done. No we keep letting the chemists back in or hiring beards to continue their dirty work. Guys it is what it is and that’s why I will never own another harness horse.
well stated.

rainman2

• Elite
« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2023, 06:29:33 PM »
Earnings? They mean little when you race at Yonkers, the purses are slots/welfare infused--also he faces a bunch of bums nightly(except for Brennan) and gets top drives. Earnings racing at YR means absolutely nothing.

Don’t tell his wife that!  Rumor has it she is high maintenance and she can probably spend it as fast as he makes it!

Fuguzzi

• Elite
« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2023, 06:32:31 PM »
Don’t tell his wife that!  Rumor has it she is high maintenance and she can probably spend it as fast as he makes it!
I will confirm that rumor. Stood next to her for 3 hours at Goshen HOF day with her son. High maintenance!!!! alerts blare off her forehead. hot body, sexy milf, great blonde hair, but - NO THANK YOU!

theokodjak26

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2023, 08:37:38 PM »
Geez guys I just saw a picture of the Bartlett family and they look pretty normal to me. Are you all sure this Plain Jane looking lady is high maintenance. If you want too see high maintenance let’s think about Melania Trump or my ex-wife.

Fuguzzi

• Elite
« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2023, 08:45:12 PM »
Geez guys I just saw a picture of the Bartlett family and they look pretty normal to me. Are you all sure this Plain Jane looking lady is high maintenance. If you want too see high maintenance let’s think about Melania Trump or my ex-wife.
I stood next to her for 3 hours, watched her intently, her expressions, how she interacted with her son and with Jason in the winner's circle. I am sure they are a happy family and I wish them well. Not for though, TY. Plain Jane?? - not at all. Very attractive Milf, great hair, body and skin tone. from what I have heard Jason is a great Dad - all that matters! 73cv.2

harnessplop

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2023, 11:04:52 PM »
He won a bunch again Monday Sept 18, 2023. Didn't count ..nut maybe 6 ?

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
  • Unclejerry: In race 4
    April 27, 2024, 08:46:31 PM
  • Unclejerry: Super/Tri/Eacta just given out in Jerrys thread !
    April 27, 2024, 08:45:55 PM
  • Unclejerry: Check Jerry's thread often bets are being made and posted
    April 27, 2024, 07:15:49 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal