Author Topic: ADMIN: JOHN FRANK ARMY gots a QUESTION.  (Read 1778 times)

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
ADMIN: JOHN FRANK ARMY gots a QUESTION.
« on: August 28, 2023, 03:05:05 PM »
So's,JOHN FRANK ARMY posts can be a little long. He tries not to rush as he printin along. He likes to formulate his thoughts as he advances.
He likes postin TRUTH,which is a different variation on PLOP.
So 3 days ago me was typin a post and me hit post. It came up that meeeses took to long to post it. Is this be a new RULE. Type as fast as you cansay thins as fast as you can,to say somethin. Not JOHN FRANK ARMY style. NEW RULES. TY and TY is relly quick.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
Re: ADMIN: JOHN FRANK ARMY gots a QUESTION.
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2023, 06:50:56 PM »
Thats enough twice today. SHOVE IT YOU ASS. Hope that gets thru.

kantseeback

• Elite
  • I'm voting for honest Joe and Mrs Canker Cackles
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2023, 12:36:19 AM »
Thats enough twice today. SHOVE IT YOU ASS. Hope that gets thru.
Geez JF with these new speed rules we will be typing our fingers down to nubs just to make a post in time.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2023, 11:39:19 AM »
I CAN"T SEE. I stated this before.
When me in SERVICE as a DRAFTEE,I went thru 3 MOS'S. That rare for a 2 year guy.
So me first was ARMY GENERAL CLERK SCHOOL. Ya had different classes you needs to attend.
One bein typewritin class. So I'ss typed one finger and always looked at keyboard.
The FUC instrutor say's to me. Type with both hands without lookin. I say's I can't no way.
So the fuc every class thereafter has me stand at back of room for 50 minutes holdin this 500lb typewriter. YEP: That will teach me.
Still type on keyboard today with 1 fingereooo.Should have paid attention to the fuc years ago.
Maybe I could speed type now. Or maybe LEFTIES have trouble doin so. Lefty pitchers seem to do very well in MAJORS. To bad I can't throw ever 98+.

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2023, 11:01:16 PM »
When me in SERVICE as a DRAFTEE, I'ss typed one finger and always looked at keyboard.
The FUC instrutor say's to me. Type with both hands without lookin..
Still type on keyboard today with 1 fingereooo.Should have paid attention to the fuc years ago.
Maybe I could speed type now. Or maybe LEFTIES have trouble doin so. Lefty pitchers seem to do very well in MAJORS. To bad I can't throw ever 98+.

why I bother, I do not know <>  Lil Crank Frank ... you never .. I mean never, ever- could fire a baseball @ 98 mph.  I know, because in the minors, I tore up my arm getting up to 90 flat - mph. 

So, let's be frank!  you John Frank are a big talker - w/ zero on the back-up

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2023, 05:28:24 PM »
GOPHER: When do you find time to post. Should't you be mowin your lawn,rakin leaves and then burnin them and set your hut on fire.
Turn over your lawn mower when it runnin to find out why it clogged up. A few blade whacks in yooouse skull might to wonders. CAN YOU ACTUALLY READ.
Where ever did I say I could throw 98 MPH or even close to that. I have driven in me younger years once plus 98.
So's you wanted to prove a point. GOLFBALL played BASEBALL in minor LEAQUES. Thank god you did somethin in yooouuuse miserable existance. And I'ss trustin that yooose actually made a factual statement. Your poor arm must ache from pluckin apples off your johhny appleseed.

YES I played LITTLE LEAQUE. Me last year me team was 2-19. I pitched both winnin games. Made the ALL STAR team because at least one person had to be represented from each team. Went to BABE RUTH leaque. Had a tough coach. I was strickly a LEFT FIELD starter. This guy had the most brutal pre-season schedule. A third of way thru me last season a group of us went to RIVERVIEW. This guy was a dictator. Wanted everyone to be at park a hour before every game. I gots there 20 minutes before. I'm lacin up me spikes and he says to me. Why you doin that. YOU BENCHED. I say's STICK IT UP YOUR ASS. Trade me to the WINGS. He goes YOU AIN'T worth a broken bat. Gets call the next day from manager. YOU a WING. They had not won a game. We ended up 2-17. 2 games we WON were against my former team. Both games I shined playin left. Made some outstandin catches. Made me former coach fume. After the second game I brought a broken bat with me. I went. HERE YOU GO FUC and flipped it at him.
Went on and played AMERICAN LEGION. After facin GARY PETERS who went on to CHICAGO WHITE SOX fame and strikin out 3 times,I decided fast pitch ain't me game.

Started playin 16 inch slow,no gloves and played for 22 years. Top NOTCH non-stop from beginnin of MAY till end of SEPT. A tourny every weekend and 2 different leaques MON-THURS.

TEE BALL. Glad when you younger you actually participated in sumthin.

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2023, 07:08:18 PM »
GOPHER: When do you find time to post. Should't you be mowin your lawn,rakin leaves and then burnin them and set your hut on fire.
GOLFBALL played BASEBALL in minor LEAQUES. Thank god you did somethin in yooouuuse miserable existance. And I'ss trustin that yooose actually made a factual statement. Your poor arm must ache from pluckin apples off your johhny appleseed.
YES I played LITTLE LEAQUE. Me last year me team was 2-19. I pitched both winnin games. Made the ALL STAR team because at least one person had to be represented from each team. Went to BABE RUTH leaque. Had a tough coach. I was strickly a LEFT FIELD starter. This guy had the most brutal pre-season schedule. A third of way thru me last season a group of us went to RIVERVIEW. This guy was a dictator. Wanted everyone to be at park a hour before every game. I gots there 20 minutes before. I'm lacin up me spikes and he says to me. Why you doin that. YOU BENCHED. I say's STICK IT UP YOUR ASS. Trade me to the WINGS. He goes YOU AIN'T worth a broken bat. Gets call the next day from manager. YOU a WING. They had not won a game. We ended up 2-17. 2 games we WON were against my former team. Both games I shined playin left. Made some outstandin catches. Made me former coach fume. After the second game I brought a broken bat with me. I went. HERE YOU GO FUC and flipped it at him.
Went on and played AMERICAN LEGION. After facin GARY PETERS who went on to CHICAGO WHITE SOX fame and strikin out 3 times,I decided fast pitch ain't me game.

Started playin 16 inch slow,no gloves and played for 22 years. Top NOTCH non-stop from beginnin of MAY till end of SEPT. A tourny every weekend and 2 different leaques MON-THURS.

TEE BALL. Glad when you younger you actually participated in sumthin.

Lil' Crank Frank

the adventure that's been my life would fascinate you.  AND, unlike your fantasy fairy tales - I not only played minor league baseball, but a whole lot more ... So, Lil' frank - keep riding the make-believe train - obscured by the intentional misspellings and fractured grammar.

kantseeback

• Elite
  • I'm voting for honest Joe and Mrs Canker Cackles
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2023, 11:07:30 PM »
When me in SERVICE as a DRAFTEE,I went thru 3 MOS'S. That rare for a 2 year guy.
So me first was ARMY GENERAL CLERK SCHOOL. Ya had different classes you needs to attend.
One bein typewritin class. So I'ss typed one finger and always looked at keyboard.
The FUC instrutor say's to me. Type with both hands without lookin. I say's I can't no way.
So the fuc every class thereafter has me stand at back of room for 50 minutes holdin this 500lb typewriter. YEP: That will teach me.
The lefty thing is because lefty pitchers have an edge against righty hitters. Many lefty pitchers only throw the off speeds and trick pitches. Most hitters in the MLB bat righty so good lefty pitchers are highly prized, especially relief pitchers.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2023, 11:09:43 PM by kantseeback »

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2023, 04:17:35 PM »
Lil' Crank Frank

the adventure that's been my life would fascinate you.  AND, unlike your fantasy fairy tales - I not only played minor league baseball, but a whole lot more ... So, Lil' frank - keep riding the make-believe train - obscured by the intentional misspellings and fractured grammar.

tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2023, 05:15:43 PM »
There's you go T-BALL.
Tellin,JOHN FRANK ARMY he makin SHIT UP.
AAAH; You payin ATTENTION; LET you state your accomplishments. You won't. You hide.
Simple thin. I knew guy's that I participated against in 16. They also played in minors and some reached triple AAA. The game was 16.
I decided comin back from NAM,I would not have any children. Saw enough and decided havin kids not ever in me future.
SO PAPA: YOU my AGE and never went. For openers you might like to EXPLAIN WHY. I dropped out of college to SERVE. Could have stayed in school with deferments. You me age. Why you not step up and join. Here you back then: I'm afraid and let others do the job. YOU A RIGHT WING FUC,just like you LOVER TRUMP.
And if you ever bothered to check JOHN FRANK ARMY posts over years,you will find a common thred: HE DON"T LIE. So,FAMILY BOY, START EXPLAININ your ACCOMPLISHMENTS and don't use that famous phrase: ALL THAT IS PRIVATE.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
  • Unclejerry: In race 4
    April 27, 2024, 08:46:31 PM
  • Unclejerry: Super/Tri/Eacta just given out in Jerrys thread !
    April 27, 2024, 08:45:55 PM
  • Unclejerry: Check Jerry's thread often bets are being made and posted
    April 27, 2024, 07:15:49 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal