Author Topic: Thanks to all horseploppers for being the first to report finish lines death  (Read 4450 times)

Larry Bird Boy

• Elite
FB needs to rot in hell.
Johnny Johnson fucked up Chicago harness racing. I hope you die !!!!

riley

• Top Claimer
 tmbz1  tmbz1  tmbz1

toothman

• Stakes Horse
Don't racetracks reserve the right to deny privileges just because?

Larry Bird Boy

• Elite
Don't racetracks reserve the right to deny privileges just because?
Yes and F.B.has to see the stewards on Monday and is about to get banded everywhere in USA and pfobacky get deported to Canada.

toothman

• Stakes Horse
No FB drives at Tioga today

Michael Petrelli

• Stakes Horse
  • The ONLY Horseplop LEGEND
What did I tell all of you that this is all part of a SCuM plan to make money today he has a patreon account and stealing more money because people.believe his lies. Thought you ploppers were smarter than this. Only one that should be in jail is him. Mark and Ray told us long ago to watch out for this.
Friend to those who have no friends, enemy to those who have no enemies...

Larry Bird Boy

• Elite
What did I tell all of you that this is all part of a SCuM plan to make money today he has a patreon account and stealing more money because people.believe his lies. Thought you ploppers were smarter than this. Only one that should be in jail is him. Mark and Ray told us long ago to watch out for this.
Where have you been. Horseplop was the place that made SCM’s name famous. Nobody knew who the guy was until horseplop let him post here and then because of how everyone at the tracks read and post here SCM became famous. He would be a nobody if it wasn’t for horseplop. How do you think he got exposed? How do you think the other people get caught? Horseploppers always get the news and inside scoops and then we bust out the frauds and criminals like senator blutarsky.

Michael Petrelli

• Stakes Horse
He is a bust out with a big mouth making waves and hurting very good successful people and you say you made him. So you are on his side.

ferdinand the bull

• Stakes Horse
Yes and F.B.has to see the stewards on Monday and is about to get banded everywhere in USA and pfobacky get deported to Canada.
Canada will reject him to

Larry Bird Boy

• Elite
He is a bust out with a big mouth making waves and hurting very good successful people and you say you made him. So you are on his side.
Hey pal I’m a horseplopper like you. Only thing I made was dinner. I don’t know horseplopper SCM from a snake in the grass but I just know that I read it on plop many times that this forum made SCM famous. I have no clue if it’s true or not nor do I care.

Michael Petrelli

• Stakes Horse
Shifted into reverse there pal. Now I know you support his soon to be sorry ass. Only credit I give him is SCuM not plop busted out senator slimeball. So where you been is the question. You want credit for SCuM making our job harder every day in Goshen with his constant harassment and posting video of us doing our job you are just as common as he is then. Thanks.

Larry Bird Boy

• Elite
Shifted into reverse there pal. Now I know you support his soon to be sorry ass. Only credit I give him is SCuM not plop busted out senator slimeball. So where you been is the question. You want credit for SCuM making our job harder every day in Goshen with his constant harassment and posting video of us doing our job you are just as common as he is then. Thanks.
Not at all. I hope SCM gets his head busted open because when FB catches up with him, it’s not gonna be good. I wouldn’t piss on SCM if he was on fire.

Michael Petrelli

• Stakes Horse
You side with an alleged horse killer and also said you have no idea who SCuM even is. You are probay SCuM in one of his many troll accounts.

ploptart

• Top Claimer
He made a video saying patience meanwhile murderer fuck French fry still driving and showing his face in paddocks the people putting him up are just as guilty in my eyes. Enabling this prick the guy can’t drive to save his life and is dangerous. He serves no purpose

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    Today at 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    Today at 08:49:13 PM
  • Unclejerry: In race 4
    Today at 08:46:31 PM
  • Unclejerry: Super/Tri/Eacta just given out in Jerrys thread !
    Today at 08:45:55 PM
  • Unclejerry: Check Jerry's thread often bets are being made and posted
    Today at 07:15:49 PM
  • Unclejerry: Hey Thorn put your money where your mouth is,and post an actual bet
    Today at 06:38:49 PM
  • The Thorn: The guy who doesn't make mind bets thinks he's a legend here. But it's all in his mind  ngc3 ngc3
    Today at 12:19:03 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: A dolla makes Jerry Holla
    Today at 10:25:26 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal