Author Topic: New free contest starts tomorrow the 15th thru HAWTHORNE RACECOURSE.  (Read 1169 times)

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
IT FREE. You can win spot to NATIONALS or claim $500.00 entry's to future HAWTHORNE tournaments. LUKEPUKE not allowed since he hates ILLINOIS racin .
YOU ALL will be playin TB'S. SARATOGA on SATURDAYS,HAWTHORNE on THURSDAYS and SUNDAYS and DEL MAR on FRIDAYS. Each day you play the 5th and 7th race at each track on designated days. Runs thru last day of LABOR DAY weekend and on that day you play all 4 tracks. NO COLLUDIN allowed.
We should have a PLOP contingent and see who can finish best. I'M in and I know CARL BALDWIN in. And don't worry sissys,You gots to fill out the registration with real name but they post standins as such: JOHN F. or CARL B. So your protected in a way not revealin who ussses is.
LETS see who the best at PLOP.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
I want to add another thin. On a post from maybe 6 months ago I was explainin sumthin to CARL BALDWIN. I mentioned a player in HAWTHORNE tournaments named JORDAN JAYNE. Thought he might be great grandson of SILAS JAYNE, one of the most BRUTAL gangsters in CHICAGOLAND history. Anyhow he was involved in 2023 NTRA championship finals with 2 others for colludin. All 3 have been barred from participatin in any tournaments for 3 years. All 3 came out of HAWTHORNE tournaments. All 3 also were currently playin in WSOP final tournament in VEGAS. They have been SHIT-CANNEd and not allowed on CEASAR'S property's FOREVER. At least we don't have to play against these corrupt fucks. Offspring of SILAS, JESSUS CHRIST.

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
I want to add another thin. On a post from maybe 6 months ago I was explainin sumthin to CARL BALDWIN. I mentioned a player in HAWTHORNE tournaments named JORDAN JAYNE. Thought he might be great grandson of SILAS JAYNE, one of the most BRUTAL gangsters in CHICAGOLAND history. Anyhow he was involved in 2023 NTRA championship finals with 2 others for colludin. All 3 have been barred from participatin in any tournaments for 3 years. All 3 came out of HAWTHORNE tournaments. All 3 also were currently playin in WSOP final tournament in VEGAS. They have been SHIT-CANNEd and not allowed on CEASAR'S property's FOREVER. At least we don't have to play against these corrupt fucks. Offspring of SILAS, JESSUS CHRIST.

DUDE do you talk to hear yourself? or has the sounds of landmines and agent orange gotten into your race commentary? Fuck man. pull it together.
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

luker2453

• 4 claimer
This man, (John Frank) is a certified nut job, don't try to make any sense of anything he puts in here.  He has been doing this for many years.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
  • Unclejerry: In race 4
    April 27, 2024, 08:46:31 PM
  • Unclejerry: Super/Tri/Eacta just given out in Jerrys thread !
    April 27, 2024, 08:45:55 PM
  • Unclejerry: Check Jerry's thread often bets are being made and posted
    April 27, 2024, 07:15:49 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal