Author Topic: Call it like you see it...  (Read 1307 times)

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
Call it like you see it...
« on: June 12, 2023, 08:58:13 AM »
I'll say it again. I don't know Mike P. But the videos speak for themselves. Senator Blutarsky aka: President, (or whatever political figure he reinvents himself as), is a literal two faced bitch. He comes in here pretending to kiss the ass of anyone he thinks might be a handicapper that can give him an edge. Talks nice in his first couple posts to new comers like he did welcoming Maria last evening, then 3 or 4 posts later his uneducated trash mouth starts oozing his spew. When will anyone catch on to this guy?  As soon has he gets schooled by what some, refer to as the village idiot.  Blutarsky, (a world class asshhole turned momentary nice guy), retreats and wants the forum to only focus on handicapping. Give us all a break BLU-TARD, you got caught playing your other persona, telephone tough guy, and you got it broke off in that fantasy bleached asshole of yours. No amount of chinese food offerings can make this go away. Your a fake, phoney, punk ass bitch. You think your calling people out by calling us cowards? Please, you hide behind google phone numbers, multiple plop accounts, and whatever fake phone apps you can deploy. Don't tell us how you live a baller lifestyle, (in a Pompano Trailer Park), or how much money you lost to women OR MEN, you make yourself look even more stupid. Thats whats REAL. And if your high powered legal counsel that represented you in those situations is who you would use to bring down other people? I think anyone that could represent themselves, would prevail any legal entanglement with you.  Your a whining sniveling bitch.  You can say whatever you want at this point You've been Diluted!!! Your the laughing stock of Plop and the newest comedic sensation on YouTube all notable accomplishments for a full time Fuc Up. Case Close.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2023, 09:07:20 AM by Generation XYZ »
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

EPM

• Elite
Re: Call it like you see it...
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2023, 10:27:58 AM »
Or MEN ngc3

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2023, 10:57:57 AM »
Spot on analysis!  tmbz1

Generation XYZ

• Elite
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2023, 06:09:22 PM »
 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 11.wp

Generation XYZ

• Elite
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2023, 10:56:59 PM »
Or MEN ngc3

EPM glad you picked up on that. You get my humor.

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2023, 11:00:41 PM »
Thank you XYZ for your hard work on this cum bucket. He won’t address anyone but me on here. He fucking knows better. Get your ass back in the cock box I’m mean shout box.

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
  • Part Human, Part Machine, Better Part Canine
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2023, 11:02:59 PM »
It's Official!

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2023, 11:35:18 PM »
Ha ha how has the last 48 hours been for you Paul Nutsack? Can horseplop get your thoughts on SCM? How ya feeling about SCM?  ngc3 you still having fun on horseplop?  ngc3 these guys ate you up like a Jew at the swap meet.

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2023, 12:31:23 AM »
It's Official!

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2023, 01:22:56 AM »
Ha ha how has the last 48 hours been for you Paul Nutsack? Can horseplop get your thoughts on SCM? How ya feeling about SCM?  ngc3 you still having fun on horseplop?  ngc3 these guys ate you up like a Jew at the swap meet.

How is the current 67 going for you...........o n i a d e s, you like calling me out by alleged name and wishing my alleged daughter get raped, saying "jewbag", "ovens"?   

Welcome to the wonderful world of the FBI & Mossad, say hi to Robin S..... ngc3
It's Official!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal