Author Topic: Lust or Bust the Real Life Tale of Central Park Horse Rescuer.  (Read 997 times)

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
I know we give to much time to the subject but, the tales are pretty riveting. How a former jugger turned politically motivated rescuer gets the hots for an electric carriage advocate.  :1 11.tb :1
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

Michael Petrelli

• Stakes Horse
  • The ONLY Horseplop LEGEND
Re: Lust or Bust the Real Life Tale of Central Park Horse Rescuer.
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2023, 03:58:59 PM »
Have to agree with Mark Ford when he made Yarock stand down telling him he gave the deadbeat wife abuser credibility. The more he is talked about and still on the street the more people buy into his scam.
Friend to those who have no friends, enemy to those who have no enemies...

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2023, 06:48:47 PM »
Have to agree with Mark Ford when he made Yarock stand down telling him he gave the deadbeat wife abuser credibility. The more he is talked about and still on the street the more people buy into his scam.
I couldn’t agree more!

Haku

• Top Claimer
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2023, 06:58:46 PM »
It's actually nice when you just let nature take its course. Mike is everything I told you all from day one. How desperate can a human being be to try to feel some sort of self-worth? Lying and trying to interject himself into a harness racing because he was busted out of it now bothering people in the park every day like some sort of twisted pervert. All so he can go on a website and pretend he's a tough guy. All he had to do was be a father to his daughter and that would've been enough for him to actually potentially feel self-worth. But he likes to beat women up because men fight back. I can't believe you people actually waste of time on that scrotum faced deadbeat horse abuser. Think about it. If he were to drop dead tomorrow of another heart attack, who would go to his funeral? Not one person. That explains it all.

Michael Petrelli

• Stakes Horse
  • The ONLY Horseplop LEGEND
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2023, 07:21:35 PM »
Maybe he will land someone with cash and no self esteem in the park and they can pay off his child support. 40 grand is pocket change for some of those animaniacs.
Friend to those who have no friends, enemy to those who have no enemies...

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2023, 09:05:57 PM »
It's actually nice when you just let nature take its course. Mike is everything I told you all from day one. How desperate can a human being be to try to feel some sort of self-worth? Lying and trying to interject himself into a harness racing because he was busted out of it now bothering people in the park every day like some sort of twisted pervert. All so he can go on a website and pretend he's a tough guy. All he had to do was be a father to his daughter and that would've been enough for him to actually potentially feel self-worth. But he likes to beat women up because men fight back. I can't believe you people actually waste of time on that scrotum faced deadbeat horse abuser. Think about it. If he were to drop dead tomorrow of another heart attack, who would go to his funeral? Not one person. That explains it all.
  I can’t imagine wasting time every day going down to Central Park, trying to impress the carriage horses people!
 Edita had his number on the get go! I told her he was trying to impress her and was mesmerized by her.  I told her I couldn’t blame him there. She said thank you. I’ll leave it at that……

seen2much

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2023, 09:26:55 PM »
There are so many threads about SCM. Everyone is feeding his ego. In my opinion SCM is yesterday's news.

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2023, 01:00:48 AM »
Agreed my apologies.
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal