Author Topic: Tubing  (Read 8363 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Lance

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1124
Tubing
« on: May 18, 2023, 12:24:56 PM »


 I saw this photo of a vet doing research using coke on a horses stomach.  I wonder what it's like to have a long tube shoved down your throat.....then a bunch of frothy liquid pour out.     

Superfecta

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4690
Re: Tubing
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2023, 12:45:38 PM »
Did the horse burp when the research was completed ? ;D

Senator Blutarsky

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2440
  • Part Human, Part Machine, Better Part Canine
Re: Tubing
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2023, 01:42:15 PM »
Did the horse burp when the research was completed ? ;D

 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Looks my ex-wife (especially after we separated they go from hot to uglisimo), had to tube & pump her stomach, valium od that I caught in time, she got hooked on the pain pills and, had depression exclusively of that, I can take the blame for us both, she too for being shitty partners, but saved the ol' mare's life possibly.

Ya save them and then they try to kill ya, sounds about right!  As memory serves....she was an excellent coke belcher though on her own!  ;D
It's Official!

Superfecta

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4690
Re: Tubing
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2023, 04:34:27 PM »
ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Looks my ex-wife (especially after we separated they go from hot to uglisimo), had to tube & pump her stomach, valium od that I caught in time, she got hooked on the pain pills and, had depression exclusively of that, I can take the blame for us both, she too for being shitty partners, but saved the ol' mare's life possibly.

Ya save them and then they try to kill ya, sounds about right!  As memory serves....she was an excellent coke belcher though on her own!  ;D

 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1


Senator Blutarsky

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2440
  • Part Human, Part Machine, Better Part Canine
Re: Tubing
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2023, 06:32:07 PM »


 I saw this photo of a vet doing research using coke on a horses stomach.  I wonder what it's like to have a long tube shoved down your throat.....then a bunch of frothy liquid pour out.   

Sweetheart, innuendo is fine, but the time has since long passed that you cross that one off your bucket list and post here that big moment!

Your Jumbo Veiny Kielbasa Moment has CUM Lance!  tmbz1
It's Official!

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: I'm willing to negotiate a peace accord with Kirby & Calhoun even invite them for dinner  tmbz1 they'll have to donate their rib cages to the BBQ though  ngc3
    Today at 02:22:44 PM
  • wiggles44: You’re still here Mike?
    Today at 01:59:49 PM
  • Trigger: Kirby has to cancel his trip to real fantasy land Disney with his fake grandson  ngc3  Good thing he's fake, apple falling close to that tree  ngc3 and Kirby being angry and touchy and his fascination with Thailand  ;D
    Today at 01:27:50 PM
  • Dingus: Dixie Highway?
    Today at 01:20:09 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Sirens all night long. Glad to get the hell out of there.
    Today at 01:12:51 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: I can completely understand why Paul won't go outside. Been to his area couple years ago and believe me you dont want to go out by yourself. The local stores all had bars and cages for the cashiers
    Today at 01:10:58 PM
  • wiggles44: Better question “Trigger”, was I talking to you???
    Today at 01:05:40 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Police talked him in from his ground floor apartment and all is calm now
    Today at 01:05:21 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal