Author Topic: Mohawk Monday  (Read 1379 times)

whiptherabbit

• Elite
Mohawk Monday
« on: May 08, 2023, 09:16:01 AM »
Race#8-#7 A BOY NAMED SUUZZ 2-1 ML Just jiggy jogged last week returning to the Barrington barn, hoping drawing outside can inflate the price a bit to 7-5/8-5

Race#10-#7 WIND BLOWN 10-1 ML Third start off the qualifier, despite a piss poor first couple starts, assume training wheels come off & he gets sent down the road tonight. Hoping he regains a portion of last years good form.

Race#11-#9 DO YOU SEE IT 4-1 ML Current form is outstanding, draws outside but Waxman barn has been firing all season long. Need J MAC to work out a trip in here.

Best Of Luck  tmbz1

camfan12

• NW-1
    • Inside Harness
Re: Mohawk Monday
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2023, 10:23:18 AM »
We have a couple comments from Trainers for Monday's Woodbine Mohawk card.

Race# 10
PP-7 Wind Blown
"Came up flat at flamboro last start. Hope to have him a bit sharper tonight" - Benjamin Hollingsworth (Trainer)

Race# 1
PP-2 Oney Hall
"Touched the stirrups on the bike last week and made a break but was feeling super up till that point. Not his first offence so this week I opted to put his hopples back on as precaution. With the class drop on top of that as long as he behaves he should be a winner" - Chantal Mitchell (Trainer)

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
  • Part Human, Part Machine, Better Part Canine
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2023, 10:44:44 AM »
We have a couple comments from Trainers for Monday's Woodbine Mohawk card.

Race# 10
PP-7 Wind Blown
"Came up flat at flamboro last start. Hope to have him a bit sharper tonight" - Benjamin Hollingsworth (Trainer)

Race# 1
PP-2 Oney Hall
"Touched the stirrups on the bike last week and made a break but was feeling super up till that point. Not his first offence so this week I opted to put his hopples back on as precaution. With the class drop on top of that as long as he behaves he should be a winner" - Chantal Mitchell (Trainer)

That's good stuff bro thank you.  I for one did become a member of your site, spent about 45 minutes there about 2-3 weeks ago.  I did some outcome analysis on previous comments and compared to results.  My head is in different places lately, but lol I plan on returning to insideharness.com as a regular daily seeking info starting tomorrow.

Correct or guide me if I'm wrong but I recall I couldn't locate the "log out" button, is there one?

Nice to see you're back here, despite our tit4tat, I, we like balls, you survive a bang, and have stuff to help, and expand your interests - there is no reason not to peruse, engage your marketplace too.  Thanks!   tmbz1

GL EV1!

It's Official!

camfan12

• NW-1
    • Inside Harness
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2023, 10:59:56 AM »
I currently don't have the logout button viewable on the page as at the beginning I wanted to make it as easy as possible for the bettor/gambler to get the info as quick as they can... in the future the site will automatically log you out.

Glad to be back... I checked out some of your other posts and was thinking "hmmm guy seems sharp I wonder why doesn't see the value" glad to see you gave it a chance

Any and all suggestions welcomed on how I can improve InsideHarness

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2023, 11:09:31 AM »
I currently don't have the logout button viewable on the page as at the beginning I wanted to make it as easy as possible for the bettor/gambler to get the info as quick as they can... in the future the site will automatically log you out.

Glad to be back... I checked out some of your other posts and was thinking "hmmm guy seems sharp I wonder why doesn't see the value" glad to see you gave it a chance

Any and all suggestions welcomed on how I can improve InsideHarness

My history is sure, every bit of info, especially that which is consolidated, easy to access, free or paid is worth a look.  Before joining Plop, I was an unregistered guest viewer enjoying and learning, recently feeling burnout from 12-16 hours, 6-7 days a week of doing racing analysis, I broke that routine and - it made sense to be a contributing member of this community, and decide my current, future racing fate.

Hear what the bangers here have to say!   ;D

I'm as "sharp" as a butter knife, equally effective and severely more painful than the razor variety!   73cv.2
It's Official!

PucksnHorses

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2023, 06:32:59 PM »
I like a couple of horses tonight, not any big prices though.

6th. #4 Dealin With Dewey

7th. #5 Carter Michael Deo

9th. #1 Locatelli

Good luck to those playing tonight

pylon

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2023, 06:44:40 PM »
Rabbit...the way favs at Mohawk are bet down...Suuzz will probably get bet down to 4/5...good luck
And make no mistake Waxman is not doing it lately with hay and oats..something more undetectable

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2023, 10:11:57 PM »
I like a couple of horses tonight, not any big prices though.

6th. #4 Dealin With Dewey (SCRATCH)

7th. #5 Carter Michael Deo (WINNER)

9th. #1 Locatelli

Good luck to those playing tonight

One to go, nice work Pucks, as usual, when you're not betting like a Yonkers's refuge, you're too talented bro!   ;D
It's Official!

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2023, 10:23:55 PM »
What happened to monique that used to do the studio show

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2023, 10:27:50 PM »
What happened to monique that used to do the studio show

Vag went back to Woodbine t-breds.  She's a very good interviewer, awful handicapper lol.  Hopefully washed her hair, it at times is a hot greasy mess!  ;D

https://twitter.com/parlayqueen?lang=en   
It's Official!

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2023, 11:25:11 PM »
Mohawk late pick 4 (Pool $56,032):

8.Sylvain Filion
9.Sylvain Filion
10.Sylvain Filion
11.Sylvain Filion

Paid:  $1 = $850.25

Good night from Mohawk!   ::)

It's Official!

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2023, 11:28:28 PM »
Wow bigsexyca, Southside Eddy, For Fun & Fast, very well done!   tmbz1
It's Official!

bigsexyca

• NW-1
« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2023, 11:35:18 PM »
Thanks man! Not sure why he took so long to come back to his old self but hopefully he’s finally coming around!

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2023, 11:57:03 PM »
Thanks man! Not sure why he took so long to come back to his old self but hopefully he’s finally coming around!

What kind of reward awaits Southside Eddy in the bigsexyca barn post race when he runs up to / beyond expectations?   15za.bd

His field tonight mostly geldings, and many on Lasix, him not, I hope he keeps stepping it up up up and is a stallion one day too if fertile!   tmbz1
« Last Edit: May 09, 2023, 12:00:27 AM by Senator Blutarsky »
It's Official!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
  • Unclejerry: In race 4
    April 27, 2024, 08:46:31 PM
  • Unclejerry: Super/Tri/Eacta just given out in Jerrys thread !
    April 27, 2024, 08:45:55 PM
  • Unclejerry: Check Jerry's thread often bets are being made and posted
    April 27, 2024, 07:15:49 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal