Author Topic: Meadowlands cancels rest of card  (Read 70521 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jupiter

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2473
Re: Meadowlands cancels rest of card
« Reply #45 on: April 25, 2023, 06:19:46 PM »
Sad what the place has turned into, weekend racing: amateurs instead of the best harness racing in the country. Best horses, best drivers, now you have chariot races. Drivers being told how to drive and threatened openly.

Senator Blutarsky

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2440
  • Part Human, Part Machine, Better Part Canine
Re: Meadowlands cancels rest of card
« Reply #46 on: April 25, 2023, 06:33:56 PM »
Sad what the place has turned into, weekend racing: amateurs instead of the best harness racing in the country. Best horses, best drivers, now you have chariot races. Drivers being told how to drive and threatened openly.

Roger that bro!  We can go all day with - miniature golf racing, PS 16W, The BIgM Merry Go-Round....and as for forced transparency too, AWKWARD, trainers and drivers, saying $100+ winners and placers - "Needs a Miracle", or they say nothing at all.  How about someone says - look at this field of slobs, we're sending this one!  Rated G or nothing at all, fake, phony bs.

Either it's real and has the feel, or it's this - a facade to get our dough.  The energy of old is not only gone but it's now negative!  Man up BigM!   tmbz1
It's Official!

Brandywine

  • NW-1
  • *
  • Posts: 4
Re: Meadowlands cancels rest of card
« Reply #47 on: April 25, 2023, 08:53:50 PM »
Question---when did it ever become legal to have amateur drivers race in a pari-mutual race.    Do the Amateur drivers have  "A" qualifications?    Can one assume that it is because they have their own horses to drive?      confusing to say the least    especially at the BIG M

Senator Blutarsky

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2440
  • Part Human, Part Machine, Better Part Canine
Re: Meadowlands cancels rest of card
« Reply #48 on: April 25, 2023, 08:56:44 PM »
Question---when did it ever become legal to have amateur drivers race in a pari-mutual race.    Do the Amateur drivers have  "A" qualifications?    Can one assume that it is because they have their own horses to drive?      confusing to say the least    especially at the BIG M

Ask Gural, just start the conversation like this - "It's good to be the king..."   ;D
It's Official!

SAW

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2215
Re: Meadowlands cancels rest of card
« Reply #49 on: April 25, 2023, 10:42:07 PM »
Yup, 3 on Friday, 1 Saturday.  That's fucking those that bet the BigM and dislike that shit too.  Just as I was going to turn my interest there to see what the recent hoopla, hype was about big pools and transparency, I'll just focus on the derby until I see something I like. 

Don't forget Saturday 3rd (NJMaturity) too, 4 horse race, there the track getting fucked - 0 interest in that, at least they brought an extra 2 bums for Niki and Treach to duke it out last week....August can't come soon enough there!  ;D

While I may be in the minority on this issue, I don't mind 2 or 3 amateur races on Friday night, adding more on Saturday night is a bridge too far...........

On the topic of this thread........... .. forecasters are calling for heavy rain Saturday/Saturday Night????????

Superfecta

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4690
Re: Meadowlands cancels rest of card
« Reply #50 on: April 25, 2023, 10:45:02 PM »
Ask Gural, just start the conversation like this - "It's good to be the king..."   ;D

FUCK Gural and his dump of a racetrack. There are plenty of other places to race at and bet on. He can stick his Sports Book up his ass too. It was a great day when New York started legal sports betting from home. King Shit must have lost 75% of his business that day.

Senator Blutarsky

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2440
  • Part Human, Part Machine, Better Part Canine
Re: Meadowlands cancels rest of card
« Reply #51 on: April 25, 2023, 11:02:46 PM »
I don't give a fucking scintilla of a loyalty shit to any racetrack in the world.  They are in my servitude.  I find what I like in a situation, and if I feel like Maiden Special weights one day at the T-breds, Stake Races and or with Standardbreds, or any rivalry, I order it up.  No fast food racing, only gourmet and based on what the "palate" desires.

I can do that, because of mistakes and now experience, and what I don't know that can fill a galaxy of libraries I can access, rainy day, lifetime pp's....All the tools, all the stats, take my time and let it come to me.  Forming a warm fuzzy feeling on something, then understanding how to bet is the second half of of the equation!

I call what I do - short term low risk high return potential predictive work AKA GAMBLING!

Let the world be your MENU - Do Not Chase Anything or Anyone!  You deserve better, NO, the absolute BEST!   ;D

« Last Edit: April 25, 2023, 11:06:06 PM by Senator Blutarsky »
It's Official!

Superfecta

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4690
Re: Meadowlands cancels rest of card
« Reply #52 on: April 25, 2023, 11:11:09 PM »
I don't give a fucking scintilla of a loyalty shit to any racetrack in the world.  They are in my servitude.  I find what I like in a situation, and if I feel like Maiden Special weights one day at the T-breds, Stake Races and or with Standardbreds, or any rivalry, I order it up.  No fast food racing, only gourmet and based on what the "palate" desires.

I can do that, because of mistakes and now experience, and what I don't know that can fill a galaxy of libraries I can access, rainy day, lifetime pp's....All the tools, all the stats, take my time and let it come to me.  Forming a warm fuzzy feeling on something, then understanding how to bet is the second half of of the equation!

I call what I do - short term low risk high return potential predictive work AKA GAMBLING!

Let the world be your MENU - Do Not Chase Anything or Anyone!  You deserve better, NO, the absolute BEST!   ;D

 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • darnoldrocks: JUST LOOKING FOR ADMIN!!  ADMIN needs to take some responsibility for the good of the site.  No one should wish death or sexual assault on anyone's family.    No need for that. Two guys shouldn't go back and forth, saying nothing new, ruining topics. No one should have more than one ID and account.  That shouldn't be too much to expect or administer. Pretty bare basics.
    Today at 12:16:17 PM
  • Sweet: Plop Classified:  Seeking ADMIN to double down on my wishes  ngc3 please be available to work only on every other leap year day, next being Sunday, February 29, 2032 (unless you can't is  tmbz1)
    Today at 11:53:28 AM
  • wiggles44: How does Mike get himself out of this one……
    Today at 11:48:52 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: I vote free roll!
    Today at 11:18:36 AM
  • Mazola: Its pretty fucked up
    Today at 11:16:13 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: Stay
    Today at 11:13:35 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: Can we have a nomination ceremony and elect one? Or, do we just stsy on free roll?
    Today at 11:13:26 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: Since there's no Admin
    Today at 11:12:21 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal