Author Topic: THANK YOU PENNY. HE IS A CONVICTED ANIMAL ABUSER  (Read 2378 times)

P Davis

• NW-1
THANK YOU PENNY. HE IS A CONVICTED ANIMAL ABUSER
« on: April 02, 2023, 05:02:12 PM »
I WANT TO GIVE A SHOUT OUT TO MY FRIEND PENNY FOR PULLING THE PLUG ON GIVING HER HORSE TURBO TO A CONVICTED ANIMAL ABUSER. WHILE I CANNOT NAME NAMES, I KNOW THAT ALL OF YOU ON HORSEPLOP.COM KNOW WHO IM TALKING ABOUT.

I THANK THE LORD THAT I WAS ABLE TO SAVE PENNY FROM THE GRIEF THAT LIZ HAS BEEN GOING THROUGH AFTER WHAT HE DID. PLEASE LET THIS SERVE AS A WARNING TO ANYONE OUT THERE WHO IS THINKING ABOUT GETTING INVOLVED WITH THIS GUY. YOU BETTER RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN AWAY FROM HIM. IF YOU LOOK FURTHER INTO HIS BACKGROUND, YOU WILL SEE SOME SICK PEDOPHILE ALLEGATION CHARGES AGAINST HIM AMONG OTHER THINGS. PENNY JUST HUNG UP THE PHONE AND IS PROFUSELY THANKING ME FOR SAVING HER FROM THE HEADACHES THAT WERE ABOUT TO HAPPEN SHOULD SHE OF FOLLOWED THROUGH WITH THE DEAL WITH HIM.

I KNOW THAT BY POSTING ON HORSEPLOP AT LEAST THE WORD WILL GET OUT ACROSS THE HORSE NETWORKS AROUND THE WORLD. THIS SICKO NEEDS TO BE STOPPED. HE NEEDS TO BE PUT INTO A MENTAL INSTITUTION TO GET THE HELP THAT HE NEEDS TO BE ABLE TO FUNCTION NORMALLY IN THE STREETS OF GOSHEN.

THANKS YOU HORSEPLOP FOR GIVING ME THIS OPPORTUNITY TO BE HEARD AND KEEP OUR ANIMALS SAFE. P. DAVIS
« Last Edit: April 02, 2023, 05:03:54 PM by P Davis »
Save Our Horses

Redacidsucks

• 4 claimer
Re: THANK YOU PENNY. HE IS A CONVICTED ANIMAL ABUSER
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2023, 05:27:51 PM »
NOTHING gets by the plop nation.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2023, 05:37:31 PM »
We anxiously await the penis with ears podcast tonight to see what he has to say. Thank you for the update..

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2023, 05:43:43 PM »
I will say this much. Horseploppers made this guy famous and now those same horseploppers are exposing him for the fraud that he really is. You live by the sword you die by the sword SCM. Now here we go with the child molester stuff. I think a few years ago there was a old horseplopper that took everyone to court and the pigland sued him and won a million dollars. I think his name was something like Robbie Costelobe so this should be another good one to watch. Nothing gets by horseploppers.... ... nothing!!!

ploptart

• Top Claimer
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2023, 05:52:07 PM »
I can’t say I’m surprised. This guy is a real piece of work. Doesn’t this shitbag have kids of his own? Disgusting. 

FirstUpFrom8Hole

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2023, 06:15:59 PM »
Just curious....if he was going to buy the horse for $1 and the horse became solely his after the purchase what headache did Pam save Penny from?

Also, are those pedo allegations substantiated? That's some serious shit.

Haku

• Top Claimer
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2023, 06:55:11 PM »
Listen everybody I have no idea about some of the stuff that is being said on here and I will say if those accusations aren't true, that is completely wrong and they need to stop. I'm speaking on everything I know about Mike and charges involving children are nothing I know about and that is not something to be joked about .  calling him out and letting people know what he is as far as being a loudmouth in a hustler is one thing. Don't cross the line into terrible things like that because that is bad.

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2023, 08:17:28 PM »
Listen everybody I have no idea about some of the stuff that is being said on here and I will say if those accusations aren't true, that is completely wrong and they need to stop. I'm speaking on everything I know about Mike and charges involving children are nothing I know about and that is not something to be joked about .  calling him out and letting people know what he is as far as being a loudmouth in a hustler is one thing. Don't cross the line into terrible things like that because that is bad.

Completely agree.  That's not something that should ever be said unless it's a fact.  I think the guy is a moron, but he doesn't deserve that if it's made up.  No one does.

Frank Deglomine

• Open / FFA
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2023, 10:09:07 PM »
I agree. Being an idiot is one thing but fondling kids is wayyyyyy out there. Don’t know the man at all other than to say he seems like a hard guy to get along with.

okdfool

• Open / FFA
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2023, 10:16:36 PM »
I WANT TO GIVE A SHOUT OUT TO MY FRIEND PENNY FOR PULLING THE PLUG ON GIVING HER HORSE TURBO TO A CONVICTED ANIMAL ABUSER. WHILE I CANNOT NAME NAMES, I KNOW THAT ALL OF YOU ON HORSEPLOP.COM KNOW WHO IM TALKING ABOUT.

I THANK THE LORD THAT I WAS ABLE TO SAVE PENNY FROM THE GRIEF THAT LIZ HAS BEEN GOING THROUGH AFTER WHAT HE DID. PLEASE LET THIS SERVE AS A WARNING TO ANYONE OUT THERE WHO IS THINKING ABOUT GETTING INVOLVED WITH THIS GUY. YOU BETTER RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN AWAY FROM HIM. IF YOU LOOK FURTHER INTO HIS BACKGROUND, YOU WILL SEE SOME SICK PEDOPHILE ALLEGATION CHARGES AGAINST HIM AMONG OTHER THINGS. PENNY JUST HUNG UP THE PHONE AND IS PROFUSELY THANKING ME FOR SAVING HER FROM THE HEADACHES THAT WERE ABOUT TO HAPPEN SHOULD SHE OF FOLLOWED THROUGH WITH THE DEAL WITH HIM.

I KNOW THAT BY POSTING ON HORSEPLOP AT LEAST THE WORD WILL GET OUT ACROSS THE HORSE NETWORKS AROUND THE WORLD. THIS SICKO NEEDS TO BE STOPPED. HE NEEDS TO BE PUT INTO A MENTAL INSTITUTION TO GET THE HELP THAT HE NEEDS TO BE ABLE TO FUNCTION NORMALLY IN THE STREETS OF GOSHEN.

THANKS YOU HORSEPLOP FOR GIVING ME THIS OPPORTUNITY TO BE HEARD AND KEEP OUR ANIMALS SAFE. P. DAVIS

Thats public record so pist tge proof or be ready for defamation 🤷‍♀️, special place in hell for people who lue about these allegations

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2023, 11:32:19 PM »
I will say this much. Horseploppers made this guy famous and now those same horseploppers are exposing him for the fraud that he really is. You live by the sword you die by the sword SCM. Now here we go with the child molester stuff. I think a few years ago there was a old horseplopper that took everyone to court and the pigland sued him and won a million dollars. I think his name was something like Robbie Costelobe so this should be another good one to watch. Nothing gets by horseploppers.... ... nothing!!!

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2023, 08:33:42 PM »
Can anyone confirm the child molesting charges?

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
  • Unclejerry: In race 4
    April 27, 2024, 08:46:31 PM
  • Unclejerry: Super/Tri/Eacta just given out in Jerrys thread !
    April 27, 2024, 08:45:55 PM
  • Unclejerry: Check Jerry's thread often bets are being made and posted
    April 27, 2024, 07:15:49 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal