Author Topic: Just got word the Petrelli is getting evicted from farm and trailer  (Read 3176 times)

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
Re: Just got word the Petrelli is getting evicted from farm and trailer
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2023, 09:29:59 PM »
agree

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2023, 09:36:22 PM »
SCM also admitted on his last podcast the he did indeed abuse slim character when he showed the lady Liz was the last person to pay for the dentist. So that means he abused slim because he didn’t even have the horse dentist examine his teeth like always relying on someone else to pay for his fuck ups.

OMG what a moron..He posted proof were it shows Liz just had his teeth done right before he got slim..How is that admitting neglect? You must be a democrat! Ignoring facts!
In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2023, 09:42:20 PM »
OMG what a moron..He posted proof were it shows Liz just had his teeth done right before he got slim..How is that admitting neglect? You must be a democrat! Ignoring facts!
Hey asslicker, that means the entire time he had slim he neglected to at least have his teeth examined. I know the bullshit that you don’t have to do the horses teeth often but at the minimum at least get him examined. Now go play in traffic you asslicking Jew.

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2023, 09:52:50 PM »
Told you goys also that his group of four people two of them are leaving. It’s looking slimmer than slim character it’s over SCM. See you in the Goshen homeless shelter fighting with the soup kitchen staff about filling your bowl up with more broth.

Mailbox Money

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2023, 10:35:54 PM »
Be tuff to hear his videos now with 50 people in the background fighting over a blanket at the shelter ! ngc3

Haku

• Top Claimer
« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2023, 10:36:52 PM »
Lol MikeAnt! He will be like "I want more broth. You gave that homeless dude more. %100 fact!" He will then tell the 70 year old server " you know where my cardboard box is! Come fight me you coward!"  This asshole is having his ruination publicly observed. I have to say, this guy truly is a total and complete asshole. For months we've heard approximately 10 different things that are "in the works" or "happening." And now many have come to fruition? "ZERO!" 
Farm owner- "get the fuck out dead beat"
Kids- "can I have $5 dead beat?"
Slims owner-"give me my fucking horse back scumbag"
Every other lie about a random org-"Mike fucking who?"
Kick rocks Mike.  What's it like talking so much shit at your age and
being homeless and broke?   You fucking loud mouth asshole

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2023, 12:05:52 AM »
At least I can leave on my terms, not like the last guy.
https://spectrumlocalnews.com/nys/hudson-valley/news/2018/06/08/goshen-couple-sentenced-for-tax-fraud-stemming-from-2017-investigation
Sure you’re leaving on your one terms. When there is a 5 day notice to vacate you aren’t leaving on your own terms. It means get out you loser. Stop living in la la land and wake the fuck up you deadbeat animal abuser.

Haku

• Top Claimer
« Reply #23 on: April 02, 2023, 12:06:04 AM »
Do you got any shit you want to talk about Rocco or anything? You are such a scumbag punk zero loser piece of shit. God you're pathetic.

ploptart

• Top Claimer
« Reply #24 on: April 02, 2023, 12:32:30 AM »
https://spectrumlocalnews.com/nys/hudson-valley/news/2018/06/08/goshen-couple-sentenced-for-tax-fraud-stemming-from-2017-investigation

His usual MO. Defends them against the "bad guys threatening them" which i guarantee is him with a burner phone and a rag over the speaker, then under the bus they go when they catch on. Also guarantee he knew this info from day one moving to that farm to use against them in the future. Just like winding Yarock up to go poke his enemy bears Ford and Ray for him so Dave took the hit because he had inside info on Yarock. But that blew up in his face didn't it because he wanted Ford and Ray arrested so bad. Who calls the cops on a paddock fight? Unless it's a man roughing up a broad or Greg Peck on a bender. He was madder than a wet hen when they didn't take his bait. You'd almost think he was the one roughed up that didn't get help.

ploptart

• Top Claimer
« Reply #25 on: April 02, 2023, 12:41:41 AM »

So SCM says moron a lot, asks plopsters in a video if they voted for Biden because of their views against him and always says FACTS. You're making me wonder more and more Kirby, you're making me wonder.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #26 on: April 02, 2023, 07:50:48 AM »
he’s his own worst enemy. He’s talking bullshit about all these successful horse/businessman. They never even came on to defend themselves. Silence is Golden Mike.

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #27 on: April 02, 2023, 09:24:51 AM »
Hey asslicker, that means the entire time he had slim he neglected to at least have his teeth examined. I know the bullshit that you don’t have to do the horses teeth often but at the minimum at least get him examined. Now go play in traffic you asslicking Jew.

Come on, you can do better than that!

73cv.2
In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

shotgunner

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #28 on: April 02, 2023, 10:26:55 AM »
He’s already moved on from Slim Character. Sad but just more proof that SCM is full of shit on the horse rescue front and it’s all about his feuds with various people. He’s not concentrating on taking down Mark Ford and the carriage horse industry. And Turbo, cause that’s his meal ticket. No Turbo, no way for him to milk the poor old ladies so he doesn’t have to go out and get a real job.

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #29 on: April 02, 2023, 11:59:39 AM »
This is a classic if it’s true ngc3 ngc3 tmbz1

This is so funny if it's true.  Can you live in the subway with a horse?  Guess it wouldn't make it smell any worse.  Going to need a pretty big box for you and Turbo.  I feel sorry for that horse!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
  • Unclejerry: In race 4
    April 27, 2024, 08:46:31 PM
  • Unclejerry: Super/Tri/Eacta just given out in Jerrys thread !
    April 27, 2024, 08:45:55 PM
  • Unclejerry: Check Jerry's thread often bets are being made and posted
    April 27, 2024, 07:15:49 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal